Worried about my daughter

I've been worrying about my daughter. She just started a new school and the second day in, the coach went up to her to ask her if she wanted to join basketball. She, of course, wanted to. But I don't know if she's just saying that or not sometimes. She's always loved sports though. She was in soccer and good at soccer even after she broke her leg. It happened while at her dad's house. it took a months of recovery for that, but she recovered well. My daughter is a strong girl. She's amazing and sweet. But I worry about her. She's usually popular and outgoing but this is a transition for her (7th grade) and is she going to have a good time I. Junior high? Should I let her get involved in basketball?

Here's her chart: http://imgur.com/jCQBvFo

Not a months...it was months. typo.

Last edited:
...and btw- before you judge me, me and her dad was split up and they still saw each other, then she broke her leg while under his custody when she was 7. After that, I filed for full custody and won.

rahu

Banned
...and btw- before you judge me, me and her dad was split up and they still saw each other, then she broke her leg while under his custody when she was 7. After that, I filed for full custody and won.

your daughters chart shows several malicious aspect concerning the father so you did right to get custody
rahu

By the way, my daughter is fine, she put on her gym uniform and started high kicking like a true Aries. She said everything has been great at school so I'm happy.

dhundhun

I've been worrying about my daughter. She just started a new school and the second day in, the coach went up to her to ask her if she wanted to join basketball. She, of course, wanted to. But I don't know if she's just saying that or not sometimes. She's always loved sports though. She was in soccer and good at soccer even after she broke her leg. It happened while at her dad's house. it took a months of recovery for that, but she recovered well. My daughter is a strong girl. She's amazing and sweet. But I worry about her. She's usually popular and outgoing but this is a transition for her (7th grade) and is she going to have a good time I. Junior high? Should I let her get involved in basketball?

Here's her chart: http://imgur.com/jCQBvFo

Not a months...it was months. typo.

Right now Saturn's transit is afflicting. Need to take care for a month. This type of transit can cause injuries.

Last edited: