Astrology of a cold blooded killer

Mj66

Please see below, the chart of a 17 year old boy who came to our town and killed 2 people in a planned out assassination. I just had to look up his birth details-what drives a person to do these things? I found a very scary chart. Lots of Capricorn and Scorpio. Wondered what other's thoughts were. I don't know his time of birth.
His DOB is: 1/3/2003 in Kenosha,WI
**The chart is linked below in PDF form.**

Attachments

• astro_2gw_d.41527.37601.pdf
    56.3 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:

Mj66

Re: Atrology of a cold blooded killer

My first impression of his sun and moon being in Capricorn is that of a certain coldness to his personality. Mars and Venus are both in Scoprio which would impress me as a ruthless personality.
Without his time of birth, I guess this is just a rough sketch..those are my thoughts. Thanks for replying!
Maria

aquarius7000

Is it possible to get the chart in actual visual form - from astro.com instead of just a list of aspects? Thanks

Mj66

Hi Aquarias
Unablemto get image up at this time-
here's his DOB and town of birth:1-3-2003 Kenosha, WI

aquarius7000

It is rather difficult to say much without houses.

Going just from the planetary placements and aspects, one sees a lot of Capricorn (earth- to want to manifest thoughts) energy. Mars aspects Moon (inner turmoil and rage) and Uranus (sudden action). There is also some deep Sco energy that coupled with Capricorn energy will quietly plan and then execute, so takes others by surprise.

I didn't do any research on this young teen, but does he have any criminal history?

katydid

I don't see anyone scary.

I see someone who takes his civic responsibilities and moral obligations quite seriously.
[sun/moon/merc/Chiron in Cap, Venus/Mars in Scorpio. ]

Mercury sextile Venus---he wants to. protect and serve

His Venus/Mars is the midpoint of a Jupiter/Uranus opposition. He got caught up in a sudden social event that was bigger than he could handle.

His Jupiter is in a close trine with Pluto. I think the authorities will see the truth of what happened to him. And will likely understand the self defense aspect. [Saturn trines the T-square that got him into this mess]

That Jupiter in Leo is opposed the midpoint of Uranus/Neptune.

I think that^^^ describes this teen's situation. Some see him as a killer, others see him as a Hero. The court system will have to decide. Luckily there are plenty of live-streamed videos that show the people that tried to kill him, before he shot in self defense. :ninja:

leomoon

Kyle Rittenhouse: Jan. 3, 2002 no water other then Scorpio in the chart without tob known -

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/08/kyle_rittenhouse_and_the_law_of_the_pursuer.html

I wondered if he had anyone who loved him, parents or siblings? I've not seen or heard of any at his hearing thus far. That's beyond sad for a 17 yr. old, obviously needing attention from others. There are photos of him attending at least 2 Trump rallies, one of them, sitting in the front row -

Kyle Rittenhouse Wiki – Biography Kyle Rittenhouse, an Antioch, Illinois, teenage supporter of police who filled his Facebook page with pictures of guns and police advocacy, was named as an accused shooter in the chaotic series of shootings that unfolded at a Kenosha, Wisconsin, demonstration over the police shooting death of Jacob Blake.

Let's consider first of all, his many retrograde at birth planets, and the non-helpful Venus in Detriment (in Scorpio) likely his Moon also in detriment. This (rx Saturn) includes the ruler of his all important Sun (personality)

Its possible he simply couldn't get along with others especially the opposite sex and had various internal struggles along this line.

I think we will learn he was not popular in school and people likely avoided him. Many of the kids his age who acted out in violent ways (remember Columbine High in Colorado for example), reminds me of him.

trump was likely a god type figure to him to find his way to those rallies he must have liked what he heard at them.

Mars in Scorpio stands out for me, because it's in the 21st degree of the sign and is very very strong energy which is fated to "a complete loss" for him. In one way or another in his life, Mars would overtake him with negative energy because of the birthright of this degree. I wrote about it on Kindle in a book called "Critical Degrees & the Fixed Stars" and it never fails. It was known to be a definite loss long before I came upon it in recent years, by Serpahial and other older astrologers like Charubel.

Of course knowing for certain the house that Mars falls into (which we don't know yet), would help us ascertain where that energy is likely to act out.

This type of chart might help us a bit, as I don't ordinarily use Nessus, but found it's meaning in asteroid astrology quite fitting for Kyle R.

In Kyle's case, Nessus is sextile (harmonious) to his definite loss Mars - As time goes on, I hope we eventually get his time of birth and more background and perhaps can update this thread with a newer chart -

Astrologically, Nessus represents inappropriate or criminal sexual acts, including rape, as well as the general theme of “men behaving badly.” There is a component of family history and the transfer of sexual or other abuse from generation to generation. Additional themes include long-simmering resentments, deferred revenge, and abuse of trust.
Nessus 7066 - Alex's Asteroid Astrology | Alex's Asteroid ...

alexasteroidastrology.com/nessus/

Last edited:

leomoon

some background info on him:

https://celebpie.com/kyle-rittenhouse/

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/local/wisconsin/2020/...
6 hours ago · Rittenhouse’s parents are divorced, court records show.

Rittenhouse is a 17-year-old from Antioch, Ill., about a half hour’s drive from Kenosha. Inexplicably, this underage police cadet from out of state wound up on the streets after curfew in a place where a riot was likely imminent, doing interviews with journalists and openly carrying an AR-15–style rifle. (*This type of rifle is designed for the military to kill multiple people) Seems to me, this ALONE would condemn him for pre-meditative murder or manslaughter?

******This article goes through the known facts thus far and gives a preview of the laws in the State of Wisconsin where he was arrested:

https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/08/does-kyle-rittenhouse-have-a-self-defense-claim/

In other words, even if Rittenhouse unreasonably thought his actions were necessary, he can get the charge downgraded, though in that case he’ll still have committed a very serious offense.
Rittenhouse is already a hero to some and a supervillain to others; in that sense, he is the Bernie Goetz of 2020. The highest charge against him strikes me as a stretch, but beyond that I don’t have any bold opinions yet. The outcome for each shooting will depend on whether Rittenhouse reasonably feared for his life, which in turn might depend on broader context we lack thus far — and even if all three shootings were justified, there are still firearms and reckless-endangerment charges for him to contend with.
Where the f*** were this kid’s parents?

leomoon

Since when did a Mercury rx in the natal chart become a clear straight thinking person? Especially when square to a Mars ruled BML?

https://www.liveabout.com/mercury-retrograde-in-birth-chart-206934

The saying can be traced back to my favorite philosopher and teacher during a very tense scene in the Garden of Gethsemane where his disciples fell asleep and a soldier came upon them to arrest Jesus:

"Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword."
The phrase was uttered because one of Jesus's disciples is described as having struck the servant of the High Priest of Israel and cut off his ear. Jesus is described as having rebuked him, saying:

The saying "all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword" is only found in the Gospel of Matthew and not in any of the other gospels.
Modern online dictionary:

1. Those who choose a path of violence against others should expect to have violence and harm visited upon themselves. (Often shortened to "live by the sword, die by the sword.")

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Live_by_the_sword,_die_by_the_sword

The saying is usually interpreted to mean "those who live by violence will die by violence",which some have interpreted as a call for Christian pacifism or even complete nonviolence, including in self-defense.

I personally see his phrase as warning you there is a karmic payback eventually, a stain on the soul.

leomoon

Once again, I point to his "definite loss" Mars in the 21st degree of Scorpio (Anthony Louis agrees btw when I asked him about it)

In this case, his Mars squares his Jupiter & Uranus. Case closed (or should be) :annoyed: He very obviously (via astrology) came into town well equipped (AK47) to do serious harm to the protestors, as a rabid trump supporter. Trump (if re-elected) will very likely pardon him, so don't worry so much, he'll get around to it.

aquarius7000

Source NPR:

https://www.npr.org/sections/live-u...137377/trump-defends-kenosha-shooting-suspect

In that 17 year old's chart, Mars-Uranus and Jup-Ura stand out. So does the fact that both his lights are aspected by Mars. His emotions and confidence could be easily ruffled. Given the lights are in Cap and Mars in Sco, he must be the quiet scheming kind and devising a plan before taking action. Unfortunately we don't have the houses to go by.

Once again, I point to his "definite loss" Mars in the 21st degree of Scorpio (Anthony Louis agrees btw when I asked him about it)

In this case, his Mars squares his Jupiter & Uranus. Case closed (or should be) :annoyed: He very obviously (via astrology) came into town well equipped (AK47) to do serious harm to the protestors, as a rabid trump supporter. Trump (if re-elected) will very likely pardon him, so don't worry so much, he'll get around to it.

Last edited:

katydid

Since when did a Mercury rx in the natal chart become a clear straight thinking person? Especially when square to a Mars ruled BML?

https://www.liveabout.com/mercury-retrograde-in-birth-chart-206934

The saying can be traced back to my favorite philosopher and teacher during a very tense scene in the Garden of Gethsemane where his disciples fell asleep and a soldier came upon them to arrest Jesus:

"Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword."
The phrase was uttered because one of Jesus's disciples is described as having struck the servant of the High Priest of Israel and cut off his ear. Jesus is described as having rebuked him, saying:

The saying "all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword" is only found in the Gospel of Matthew and not in any of the other gospels.
Modern online dictionary:

1. Those who choose a path of violence against others should expect to have violence and harm visited upon themselves. (Often shortened to "live by the sword, die by the sword.")

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Live_by_the_sword,_die_by_the_sword

The saying is usually interpreted to mean "those who live by violence will die by violence",which some have interpreted as a call for Christian pacifism or even complete nonviolence, including in self-defense.

I personally see his phrase as warning you there is a karmic payback eventually, a stain on the soul.

Mercury Retro does not prevent someone from being 'clear thinking.'

My husband has Merc retro in the 12th in Aries. He has had a long and successful career as a writer and public speaker. Currently he teaches writing and travels the world doing so.

He is very clear thinking. In fact, he teaches others how to organise their thoughts and use proper structure when writing plays, scripts and novels.

So your first sentence--- "Since when did a Mercury rx in the natal chart become a clear straight thinking person?"----does not seem credible.

For another example= Steve Jobs had Mercury retro in Aquarius, squaring Saturn. I think he could think pretty clearly.

Last edited:

katydid

Let's look at what this kid's actions were before he shot in self defense.

That morning, he was a lifeguard at the Community Center. After work, he volunteered to help clean up the vandalism at the High School. He scrubbed off the black paint put there by Antifa.[ Sun/Moon in Cap, taking responsibility]

Then he went along with a group of other armed citizens to try and PROTECT the business of a friend of his family. The man had already lost 2/3 of his family business the previous nights. [Sun/Moon sextiling Venus/Mars in Scorpio--warrior energy]

Kyle put out a dumpster fire, that had been wheeled up close to the businesss he was trying to protect. He thought they were going to use it to set it on fire.

HE WAS CHASED BY ANTIFA MEMBERS, WHO WERE ANGRY THAT HE PUT OUT THE FIRE.

Everything he did after that chase began was in self defense.

wilsontc

Staff member
Please include astrology in your post

All,

Please include astrology in your post. This is NOT a General Chat Forum but an astrological forum so astrology IS required. Non-astrological posts will be removed.

Back to astrology,

Tim

leomoon

Katy:
Congratulations to your husband for using his brain in such a clear manner to further your collective lives. Thats great, but I'm thinking he very likely doesn't have the aspects that Kyle has which I mentioned, including the square to Mercury (or does he?) if you wish to share. I should have been more clear with my own post and said that of course it's never just 1 thing alone, in this case Kyle R. has some serious issues it appears from his BML affecting how he reacts or sees others. Don't you see that too? I know not that much has been written on the Black Moon Lilith's aspects and how they interact with the inner planets.

In his case, BML is square both his moon & his rx Merc. which I believe hampers his ablities to "react" in a logical, clear headed way. Its simply my own though on the kid (imo) and some of my thoughts I take from my own family's experiences. I had a daughter with a rx Mercury who had mental issues not seen early in life, and her Mercury rx squared Pluto ---she had many thoughts of suicide which she kept hidden for years. That is only 1 example of course, but we are ALL entitled to our way style and way to arrive at astrological answers. Mine has to do with adding vibrations in ways in which others may not. After all, Astrology is an art and not a science per se although of course, based on mathematical principles in many respects.

added:
I'd be very interested in knowing what type of arsenal did this young man have at home or in his vehicle? I read he used an AK47, a known killing machine in the military. Why this choice? Any idea? In my home, we only had a 38 and a 22 caliber gun over my lifetime (unused and never taken to a protest nor would I) ..

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Clearly your thoughts are wrong. Poor all Capricorn suns and moons being labelled as cold. Great astrology right there.

Well, there indeed are certain attributes for ever Sun/Moon/Merc... in a sign and the sign's energy colours it, like it or not.

This does not mean all Capricorns are plain cold because other planets will be in other signs and the Sun will also be in aspect to other planets often.

Capricorn is ruled by Saturn- which is a cold dry planet, so yes, it lends a certain coldness and stoicism to the planets it houses.

aquarius7000

This thread is a classic example of why skeptics believe astrology is BS. They'd read people's interpretations of Kyle's chart and making him out to be this evil killer because of simplistic interpretations of his sun and moon in Capricorn being "cold" and Venus and Mars in scorpio being "ruthless". They'd laugh and go "so I guess one in 12 people are cold and so potential cold blooded killers!" and I wouldn't blame them for viewing it that way either. Additionally, making so many baseless amateur psychological analyses about his background. And it's all based on an inaccurate account of the events by fakestream media that don't even mention that Kyle was attacked first!

This astrology really IS a joke!
You can stop with your attacks and start learning some basic English interpretational skills. NOBODY said that Kyle was a killer based on his Sun sign. That is your interpretation and a wrong one at that. What is clear is that you guys simply pick out one point, ignore the rest and then want to prove that others do not know Astrology or as well as you do, which you obviously do not, or you would not cherry pick - Sun in Cap means killer. You are the one saying. that, nobody else.

wilsontc

Staff member
STOP the Personal Attacks

All,

STOP personally attacking each other. IF you disagree with the thread's description of the killer as "cold blooded" say WHY ASTROLOGICALLY. Do NOT personally attack the astrology of others or assume you know what they "really" mean when they posted their astrological opinion. I have deleted and will continue to delete the personal attacks on this thread.

Back to astrological discussion,

Tim

aquarius7000

Please see below, the chart of a 17 year old boy who came to our town and killed 2 people in a planned out assassination. I just had to look up his birth details-what drives a person to do these things? I found a very scary chart. Lots of Capricorn and Scorpio. Wondered what other's thoughts were. I don't know his time of birth.
His DOB is: 1/3/2003 in Kenosha,WI
**The chart is linked below in PDF form.**

Mj66, your question and thread are perfectly normal and since you provided a chart, gave some Astrology along with it - talking about the various astrological-sign energies (which is your understanding of those signs), and shared your views - on a third person, that is perfectly in line with how threads work on this forum.