Will we reconnect?

taurus8

A bit of a vague question but my intention was a long term romantic reconnect. Had a mutual breakup two days ago and was wondering if we would have the chance to reconnect in the future. The answer will help me cope with the situation. I appreciate all replies.

---

Chart here: https://imgur.com/a/uhQcUmb

---

Ascendent is Leo at 14 degrees. I'm represented by the Sun at Aries 2, exalted and in triplicity in the 9th house. He is represented by Saturn, now its in triplicity and own sign at Aquarius 0 in the 6th house.

Dignities always confuse me. If each of the planets are in strong signs themselves, does that mean strong feelings toward eachother or for themselves? Or do I read it as Saturn is Sun's fall, and Sun is Saturn's detriment? If the latter, mega sad face.

Sun and Saturn are trine but separating. We did just break up two days ago.

Mercury in the 7th. Mercury is ruler of the 11th house but in Pisces detriment and fall. He is focusing on his friends right now despite poor feelings toward them.

Would Venus co-rule me? It is in its triplicity in Taurus 18. And would Mars co-rule him as he is a young(er) man? It is in its terms in Capricorn 24 are trine and coming together. I see this as hope for me, but let me know how you think.

Moon is not VOC and exalted in Pisces in the 8th house. Again, showing my strong feelings and also devastation being in the house of death. I see that Moon is coming together as a sextile with Venus, but I'm not sure if that matters at all.

---

Of course I'm hoping for a positive outcome, but I'm also trying to be objective in with what I'm seeing. If it is a no, that will just help me to move on. Either way, I want to better myself during this time.

Anxiously awaiting your thoughts. Blessings to all.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi,

The Sun, you, strong in Aries, is moving away from Saturn, him.

The Moon is not exalted in Pisces (Moon's sign of exaltation is Taurus), and unhappy in the 8th house (perhaps showing your unhappiness).

I think in a month's time max you will be over him. Sun in Aries is exalted and that will help you move on and focus on yourself.

Saturn is in his own sign and in the quesited's 12th, so he wants to keep to himself and has decided to isolate himself. Saturn will be moving into its own house so he will be focusing on himself also.

Chrysalis

This chart is quite simple to be read. Him Saturn has just changed signs (change of heart) you sun has also recently changed signs, which now puts Saturn in your fall, and Saturn is now separating from the square with Saturn. So basically that's it it's done, its over, it's not going anywhere. This is further emphasized by the moon Neptune conjunction, don't build castles in the sky.

taurus8

Thank you very much aquarius7000 and Chrysalis for your quick replies. It is much appreciated. I will do my best to move on from him.

If anyone else has any insight they would like to share as well, I'd love to read. Thank you very much again.