Major life decision.... Advice?

JUPITERASC

That's not the best option for everybody whos mars on the midheaven.
I preferred to be retard than going to the jail.
BobZemco re: Mars on the Midheaven :smile:

In modern English, the MC is the Native's ego, status, ability to lead or command
the potential for advancement and promotion
and recognition or awards.

So the MC only plays a role in one's career by setting the parameters.

As an example, someone's chart might have a heavy Mars influence
and so we might conclude (along with other factors)
that the person is a leader
and then we look to the MC to tell us if this person will be the Chief Executive Officer
of a major corporation
or merely a low level floor manager at a restaurant or retail store
or perhaps a shop foreperson in an manufacturing facility.

It allows us to distinguish between a teacher, a headmaster and a university professor
between an amateur athlete, an Olympic athlete, a mediocre professional athlete
and a professional athlete who receives top pay and many awards;
between a street player, a musician in a local band, a studio musician
a mediocre professional musician and a musician who is nationally or world renown
and has gold and platinum records/CDs.

GeminiSun

BobZemco re: Mars on the Midheaven :smile:

In modern English, the MC is the Native's ego, status, ability to lead or command
the potential for advancement and promotion
and recognition or awards.

So the MC only plays a role in one's career by setting the parameters.

As an example, someone's chart might have a heavy Mars influence
and so we might conclude (along with other factors)
that the person is a leader
and then we look to the MC to tell us if this person will be the Chief Executive Officer
of a major corporation
or merely a low level floor manager at a restaurant or retail store
or perhaps a shop foreperson in an manufacturing facility.

It allows us to distinguish between a teacher, a headmaster and a university professor
between an amateur athlete, an Olympic athlete, a mediocre professional athlete
and a professional athlete who receives top pay and many awards;
between a street player, a musician in a local band, a studio musician
a mediocre professional musician and a musician who is nationally or world renown
and has gold and platinum records/CDs.
Do you see any kind of success for my personal MC?...

GeminiSun

That's alright. You're certainly not in the minority there.
May not be the minority but I think I'd go to jail lol.

It would be pretty torturous to be retarded. it's like living but not even being aware of your existence or whatever. No thanks! I'd rather be depressed and in jail for the rest of my life then to be on that level of mental illness. :unsure:

conspiracy theorist

Hmm, Henry Kissinger's chart is a good example of BobZ's explanation.

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Kissinger,_Henry

A prominent Mars which gives a testimony for leadership. MC degree in the 9th sign (international relations), with an exalted Saturn in the 5th (traditionally the house of ambassadors). 12th house full which is a pattern for politicians. Saturn is administrative and Libra/Saturn is a good combination for statecraft.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

It would be pretty torturous to be retarded.
it's like living but not even being aware of your existence or whatever.
No thanks!
I'd rather be depressed and in jail for the rest of my life
then to be on that level of mental illness. :unsure:
Mentally retarded people are not necessarily mentally ill people :smile:
however
mentally retarded people often find themselves in jail

SunConjunctUranus

Mentally retarded people are not necessarily mentally ill people :smile:
however
mentally retarded people often find themselves in jail

Retarded people is only coined from Conspy post. I prefer to be retard from Conspy perspective, but his perspective is not worth for near up to 1/2 populations of humans in the Earth.

SunConjunctUranus

It would be pretty torturous to be retarded. it's like living but not even being aware of your existence or whatever. No thanks! I'd rather be depressed and in jail for the rest of my life then to be on that level of mental illness. :unsure:

Yea, looking forward to hear your experience from the jail.

SunConjunctUranus

Doubt that's ever going to happen but still the road I'd rather take over becoming retarded.

I'm actually think I'm not retard, it's conspy who think I am. It is his perspective. The perspective of another random internet account who act superior than more than up 1/2 populations of human in the Earth.

conspiracy theorist

I'm actually think I'm not retard, it's conspy who think I am. It is his perspective. The perspective of another random internet account who act superior than more than up 1/2 populations of human in the Earth.

retardation
/riːtɑːˈdeɪʃ(ə)n/Submit
noun
the action of delaying or slowing the progress or development of something.
"the goals of treatment include retardation of disease progression"

Learn the meanings of words before you presume I'm "dissing" you.

SunConjunctUranus

retardation
/riːtɑːˈdeɪʃ(ə)n/Submit
noun
the action of delaying or slowing the progress or development of something.
"the goals of treatment include retardation of disease progression"

Learn the meanings of words before you presume I'm "dissing" you.

Yea, you make that account GeminiSun think it (retardation) is mental illness. He doesn't seems to be mercurial as his account name. You should the one who need to telling him that because:

That's why I necessary to saying this:

Retarded people is only coined from Conspy post. I prefer to be retard from Conspy perspective, but his perspective is not worth for near up to 1/2 populations of humans in the Earth.

And I wonder why you take the time so long to clarifying this?

Wishing well

R

Last edited:

GeminiSun

Yea, you make that account GeminiSun think it (retardation) is mental illness. He doesn't seems to be mercurial as his account name.
Retards/retardation was a label used on the mentally ill up until not too long ago because it is no longer considered an appropriate thing to call the mentally ill....

"Retard, when used as a verb is to refer to delay or hold back in terms of progress or development, or to be delayed[1]. As a noun, it is considered a dated, offensive and pejorative term when used to refer to a person who has a mental disability.[2] It was previously used as a genuine term in medical contexts, though has since been succeeded with the term "intellectual disability" in many laws and documents throughout countries in the world. It is also used as an informal term to refer to a foolish or stupid person, though this informal usage has been viewed by many as controversial, mainly due to confusion to the words' history as a medical term."

"The English adopted the word and used it as similar meaning, slow and delayed. The first time the word "retard" was printed in American newspapers was in 1704. At this time, it was used in a way to describe the slowing down or the diminishing of something. The first time that any form of retard was used to describe mentally disabled people was during the 1960s when "there was a push among disability advocates to use the label mental retardation".[8] This push from advocates was because older terms for the mentally disabled, like moron, imbecile, feeble-minded and idiot, had developed negative meanings.[8] Retard was not used to refer to mentally disabled people until 1985. It was widely accepted to refer to people who are mentally disabled as mentally retarded, or as a retard. From there, it turned quickly into a pejorative term, as people began to use it interchangeably with words like stupid, or idiot. Many communities, particularly in North America, regard the word as no longer socially acceptable. The fact that it is still commonly used has led to a continuing debate. A common replacement is the phrase "the r-word".[9]"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retard_(pejorative)

Last edited:

SunConjunctUranus

Retards/retardation was a label used on the mentally ill up until not too long ago because it is no longer considered an appropriate thing to call the mentally ill....

"Retard, when used as a verb is to refer to delay or hold back in terms of progress or development, or to be delayed[1]. As a noun, it is considered a dated, offensive and pejorative term when used to refer to a person who has a mental disability.[2] It was previously used as a genuine term in medical contexts, though has since been succeeded with the term "intellectual disability" in many laws and documents throughout countries in the world. It is also used as an informal term to refer to a foolish or stupid person, though this informal usage has been viewed by many as controversial, mainly due to confusion to the words' history as a medical term."

"The English adopted the word and used it as similar meaning, slow and delayed. The first time the word "retard" was printed in American newspapers was in 1704. At this time, it was used in a way to describe the slowing down or the diminishing of something. The first time that any form of retard was used to describe mentally disabled people was during the 1960s when "there was a push among disability advocates to use the label mental retardation".[8] This push from advocates was because older terms for the mentally disabled, like moron, imbecile, feeble-minded and idiot, had developed negative meanings.[8] Retard was not used to refer to mentally disabled people until 1985. It was widely accepted to refer to people who are mentally disabled as mentally retarded, or as a retard. From there, it turned quickly into a pejorative term, as people began to use it interchangeably with words like stupid, or idiot. Many communities, particularly in North America, regard the word as no longer socially acceptable. The fact that it is still commonly used has led to a continuing debate. A common replacement is the phrase "the r-word".[9]"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retard_(pejorative)

I don't buy into that Wikipedia stuff, it's just for your knowledge.

conspiracy theorist

Recently, a famous singer was released from prison after being there for over 7 years. I and another was listening to a song that he made shortly after he was released. The lady who I was listening it with got teary eyed and had to stop listening to regain her composure. His music was always of very good quality and he is slated to be a legend in his own right, but what seemed to have changed was that it had a dimension of depth and profundity that his older music didn't. This same person described the singer as having an air of dignity and wisdom that he didn't have previously and she was also taken aback by how he "stood like an oak tree".

There is another singer who has been locked up, and many of the gimmicks that he had when he was free have been dispensed with, and he is becoming more and more of his essential self - that initial spark that made him rise in supremacy.

And then you have the famous examples of Malcolm X and Nelson Mandela.

Sometimes getting locked up and restricted forces you to come to grips with where you truly stand as everything else that was only contingently related from you is taken away. Relationships that weren't based on anything meaningful and essential, friendships, jobs, attitudes, hang-ups that you thought you couldn't transcend, your spiritual outlook, and the very ground from which you stand. When everything you thought you owned is taken away from you, what do you have left? Sometimes it is only your heartbeat and your will to live that remains, sometimes you are broken and the process of losing goes all the way and you die or kill yourself. But sometimes you find those few things that are able to give you a reason to live, a reason to grow and a reason to come back better than you have ever been before. Being locked up is the precursor to liberation. Some truly blossom when they are limited.

The stories of Robert Stroud (Birdman of Alcatraz) and Aleksandr Solzhenistyn is an education in what is possible when you get locked up. Then the tragedies of Richard Kuklinski and George Jung are also instructive in how a life of imprisonment affects a man. Makes him more humble, more repentant, wiser. The lessons learnt aren't glamorous and won't make you live happily ever after, but they do allow you to have a deeper understanding of the deeper workings of the world around you and where you truly stand in such a world. Sometimes that's all you will ever get to keep.

A movie that I'm going to rewatch very soon which is on this thematic pattern is "Stone" a movie starring Robert De Niro and Edward Norton. Two men who experience imprisonment and liberation, but in totally different ways. Here's the main theme - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHTpEVBOIWg

This is what I was driving at with the "evolution over retardation". Some people want that difficulty. They want that opportunity for growth and widening of consciousness. Prayer and propitiation taken too far is like a scared child who chooses to go into their parents room to sleep instead of learning what truly lurks in the darkness of his closet head on. I see those kinds of things as bandaids being applied to a wound that needs stitches. Not a true remedy at all.

Starsareround

I’d like to add that I was in a stupidly goofy mood myself earlier today and hope I didn’t add to the misunderstanding. You just crack me up SCU, in a good way 😂 (I thought you were speaking tongue in cheek)

Last edited: