How would venus sextile saturn make someone be in a r'ship ?

Chrysalis

An applying venus sextiling saturn, venus 11 degrees in sagittarius and saturn 14 degrees in libra.

Would this be a bad thing or a good thing with it being a sextile ?

I'm thinking it would make them be more cautious in love, don't like to jump into r'ships they take their time.

This is venus in a guys chart actually, so this is what he wants from a woman isnt it ?

AquarianRising

An applying venus sextiling saturn, venus 11 degrees in sagittarius and saturn 14 degrees in libra.

Would this be a bad thing or a good thing with it being a sextile ?

I'm thinking it would make them be more cautious in love, don't like to jump into r'ships they take their time.

This is venus in a guys chart actually, so this is what he wants from a woman isnt it ?

Soft aspects rarely add up to a negative impact. In a relationship, a Venus-Saturn Sextile would be someone inspired to integrity and devotion within the context of a relationship. They prefer to have clear-cut and well-understood rules of the relationship's boundaries, and they're less apt to go jumping into relationships all willy-nilly.

By contrast, the same two in hard aspect (such as my own Square) can indicate a certain fear of relationships, often stemming from underdeveloped self-confidence and possibly even a less-than-encouraging maternal influence, possibly even an abusive maternal influence. The thing to bear in mind is that Saturn represents the process of maturing, and any Saturn-based aspects in a chart can suggest that a person begins weakly in the areas aspected to Saturn, then become stronger than average after age 28 or so. This is more often the case with hard Saturn aspects than soft.

AquarianRising

Soft aspects rarely add up to a negative impact. In a relationship, a Venus-Saturn Sextile would be someone inspired to integrity and devotion within the context of a relationship. They prefer to have clear-cut and well-understood rules of the relationship's boundaries, and they're less apt to go jumping into relationships all willy-nilly.

By contrast, the same two in hard aspect (such as my own Square) can indicate a certain fear of relationships, often stemming from underdeveloped self-confidence and possibly even a less-than-encouraging maternal influence, possibly even an abusive maternal influence. The thing to bear in mind is that Saturn represents the process of maturing, and any Saturn-based aspects in a chart can suggest that a person begins weakly in the areas aspected to Saturn, then become stronger than average after age 28 or so. This is more often the case with hard Saturn aspects than soft.

ADDENDUM:
I don't mean maternally abusive in the physically violent sense, incidentally. That would be more of a hard Venus-Mars aspecting. I meant more in an oppressive, restrictive fashion. The maternal influence engendering over-reliance of the progeny on the maternal influence and then withholding support the keep the progeny strung along being an example. It's a matter of trust. Without favorable aspects elsewhere in the chart, it can have a very damaging effect on one's ability to place faith in the success of a romantic relationship. But, again, that's in regard to hard-aspected Venus and Saturn. Soft aspects of the two denote an early-developed sense of relational responsibility and belief in hard work and integrity generating positive relationships.

sibylline

All that has been listed here is generally true but a sextile isn't the strongest aspect, it's more an aspect of opportunity, a skilled to be honed. So Venus' sign and house position, as well as more dynamical aspects and the 7th house should be considered when trying to understand what someone will be like in a relationship.