Gold jewellery lost

Rinkydhiman

My 2 pair of gold jewellery has been lost. Kindly help me, how to trace out. Thnx in advance

[please post chart of time and place you asked question - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

fensi88

I cast the chart for moment I understood your question:
28 Sep 2018 TZ = -2.0 6.5800 A.M. 20e29 44n48 ASC=9Li04

There are several testimonies it will be found!

Ruler is in AQ so it can be in or near a built-in device or equipment, a shelf or a closet that is not part of the house, near electrical appliances, radios, televisions, computers, in a TV room with stereo equipment, near a telephone area, close to a meter panel or fuse box, close to a light in a room that has been remodeled or modernized, an additional room with modern furniture, part of the house that was in the original structure, in rooms upstairs, the attic, near a drafty window, planning or drafting room or a room with barely comfortable furniture.
Ruler in 4 house means to look at home, in the kitchen, pantry or basement. In a safe, secure place. Maybe at parent's home. Any place where food is stored. Father's room. Where food is kept, old peoples home. Informal room.

Direction: North
Near colour:red, black, muddy greens, brown

POF is in Ta in 8 house. It can be in a basement, room with tile floors, a lower or middle level room, storage room, a quiet room that is dimly lit with low ceilings, a dark closet, trunks, a cash box or safe place where cash is kept, storage place for furniture, music room, near a piano, safe deposit box, chest of drawers, wallet?, handbag, suit of clothes. Look for the item close to the ground or the floor. Also, be sure to look in the bag or box in which the item was purchased.
POF in 8 house means that item is totally out of sight. Check any place where there is plumbing; bathroom, kitchen, basement.

Direction: South by West
Near colour: green, blue, white, pink, red-orange, yellow, tan