Random presidential thoughts

JUPITERASC

Democrats Freak Out Over "Deja Vu" As Biden Lead LESS THAN Hillary :smile:

Republicans WINNING Voter Edge
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-aW1Wvp7is

4230f47a4e7890f9fe3322e940332260.jpg

CapAquaPis

My own parents said the Bush family, Clintons, Obama and Reagan were good presidents, but I knew them said some things about them in the past that they weren't as good anyway, it proves their new belief that Trump is the worst one ever.

leomoon

I'd say the most moral of them all were the Obamas and the Carters (Jimmy & Roslynn Carter) The Carters the most commendable of all.

I watched a partial showing of Jimmy Carter's Presidency, and found out all kinds of things I had no idea of before.

He actually was ahead of his time on the Climate change issues and even put solar panels on the rooftop of the White House which were removed by the Reagans.:pouty: There were other accomplishments which we never got wind of, I'll need to see if I can find them when I have the time.

Here is a little about his new biography:
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...carter-donald-trump-reagan-bush-clinton-obama

They used all their lengthy retirement years working for Habitat for Humanity. True moral folks who walked the talk.

The rest of them you can put into a paper bag, shake it up, see which falls out, they are all alike imo.

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

Does it include "getting away" with a biological warfare attack, in response to a trade war attack?

Mao was as ruthless as could be. Much like the U.S. in that regard.

Nothing outright. But seeing as how one of the major pressure points these Chinese Colonels mentioned was "lawfare" or political action through multilateralism, I think blatantly pushing germ warfare would defeat the purpose, if they wanted to get the apparatuses of international law on their side.

Maybe Trump's seemingly crazed ravings about the Chinese infiltration of certain institutions is grounded in something very real, after all.

Last edited:

david starling

Nothing outright. But seeing as how one of the major pressure points these Chinese Colonels mentioned was "lawfare" or political action through multilateralism, I think blatantly pushing germ warfare would defeat the purpose, if they wanted to get the apparatuses of international law on their side.

Maybe Trump's seemingly crazed ravings about the Chinese infiltration of certain institutions is grounded in something very real, after all.

That's why I said "getting away" with it. If it was covertly intentional, the world community isn't blaming them for it, and Trump looks like an anti-Chinese xenophobic. That's Trump's own game, "getting away with it", so it would mean they beat him at his own game.

conspiracy theorist

Even allusions would set them up for serious political backlash. It's enough of a fairly well known work that if there was even a whisper about bio warfare then the international community would be all over it.

Doesn't mean it's not something spoken about - I'd say it would even be naive not to think that that sort of technology is being developed covertly, however you're not going to see high ranking Chinese military men sanctioning that in something for public consumption. The political leadership don't care much for democracy, so you can be sure that this book was vetted before it would be published to a wider audience.

david starling

Even allusions would set them up for serious political backlash. It's enough of a fairly well known work that if there was even a whisper about bio warfare then the international community would be all over it.

Doesn't mean it's not something spoken about - I'd say it would even be naive not to think that that sort of technology is being developed covertly, however you're not going to see high ranking Chinese military men sanctioning that in something for public consumption. The political leadership don't care much for democracy, so you can be sure that this book was vetted before it would be published to a wider audience.

I see what you mean! It would send the opposite message.

JUPITERASC

I'd say the most moral of them all were the Obamas and the Carters (Jimmy & Roslynn Carter) The Carters the most commendable of all.

I watched a partial showing of Jimmy Carter's Presidency, and found out all kinds of things I had no idea of before.

He actually was ahead of his time on the Climate change issues and even put solar panels on the rooftop of the White House which were removed by the Reagans.:pouty: There were other accomplishments which we never got wind of, I'll need to see if I can find them when I have the time.

Here is a little about his new biography:
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...carter-donald-trump-reagan-bush-clinton-obama

They used all their lengthy retirement years working for Habitat for Humanity. True moral folks who walked the talk.

The rest of them you can put into a paper bag, shake it up, see which falls out, they are all alike imo.
cb504ab97fd411fbc1b5c9de9d318924.jpg

3jjtym.jpg

david starling

TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome): There's a lot of people with this syndrome on both the Right and the Left. The symptoms run the gamut, from extreme adoration to extreme revulsion regarding President Trump.

Last edited:

leomoon

Lots of questions to be answered now concerning trump's asset form he signed when he became president in 2017. He "left off" that FACT that he had a Chinese Bank Account meant to hold profits from his hotel?? or property in China owned country. (Hong Kong? where in Asia I don' know) but he had a Chinese Bank Account after all he FAILED to report to our government on the required form.

His excuse used is "oh, thats company earnings", not personal, but he GRABBED the $15 Million in profit from the first year immediately, not wasting any time.

WHERE did that $15 Million go??

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...count-revelations/ar-BB1afdmL?ocid=uxbndlbing

hidden from the public. The account, as first reported by The New York Times Tuesday evening, does not appear anywhere on the President’s financial disclosure forms.

Trump operates his business empire as a “pass-through,” which means that ultimately all profits makes their way to the president and his family.

One of Trump’s companies in China “reported an unusually large spike in revenue — some $17.5 million, more than the previous five years’ combined. It was accompanied by a $15.1 million withdrawal by Mr. Trump from the company’s capital account.”
“Until last year, China’s biggest state-controlled bank rented three floors in Trump Tower, a lucrative lease that drew accusations of a conflict of interest for the president,” the Times adds.

https://www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/2020/10/trump-has-a-hidden-bank-account-in-china/

JUPITERASC

Mainstream Media panic
as evidence points to laptop belonging to Robert H. Biden

Trump DOMINATES Early Voting

as Biden HIDES In His BASEMENT!!! :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBz6l720NO4

Rolling Stone LIES To Its Readers With BIDEN Endorsement! :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOhwq8Zn18Q

The ObamaGate movie is a verbatim play

The film’s script is unusual in that it is completely verbatim

and consists of the text messages, declassified files

congressional and court transcripts, tweets

and statements of top government and FBI officials. :smile:

And it also features the embarrassing and conspiratorial text messages

of “FBI Lovebirds” Peter Strzok and Lisa Page.

Obamagate also features appearances by James Comey
and the Obama CIA Chief James Brennan
and their cringeworthy tweets read aloud.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qqi5Cv4OFJg

david starling

Its a good thing then, that neither Robert Biden (brother) or son Hunter Biden are running for President in 2020.

:sideways:

People get that. Trump supporters are hoping they don't.

Also, for Trump, this isn't a debate about policy, especially domestic affairs. For him, it's just going to be an opportunity for a Biden roast.