Urgent Marriage and career analysis requested

Mrathore

Banned
Hello astrologers,

Please help, a new relationship began in june 2020, will that conclude to marriage?
Also, career wise will relocation back to india be good ? How will upcoming sun dasha be? Able to accumulate wealth?

Last edited:

mathur_dinesh

The major-period of Venus which is still running till January/2029 has not been satisfactory. Now only the sub-period of Ketu in the major-period of Venus between November/2027 and January/2029 may not be fair to you. The balance period will be fine.
The Sun is an excellent planet for you. The conjunction of the Sun with Venus and Mercury is not that good but still the major-period of the Sun should turn out to be good. There may be a change in your career during the next five years but the career is going to be good. The Sun is placed in Leo navamsha. The relocation should be good.

Mrathore

Banned
Dear mathur sir, i am really sorry i had put the time incorrect.
My venus period is ending in march 2021.

My tob is 12:45 PM, i have corrected it in the question.

Could you please check now?
Can i have a career in govt services? Also how about relationships
I am in love with someone from upper caste since june 2020. Do you foresee a love marriage?

Last edited:

Mrathore

Banned
The major-period of Venus which is still running till January/2029 has not been satisfactory. Now only the sub-period of Ketu in the major-period of Venus between November/2027 and January/2029 may not be fair to you. The balance period will be fine.
The Sun is an excellent planet for you. The conjunction of the Sun with Venus and Mercury is not that good but still the major-period of the Sun should turn out to be good. There may be a change in your career during the next five years but the career is going to be good. The Sun is placed in Leo navamsha. The relocation should be good.

Dear mathur sir, i am really sorry i had put the time incorrect.
My venus period is ending in march 2021.

My tob is 12:45 PM, i have corrected it in the question.

Could you please check now?
Can i have a career in govt services? Also how about relationships
I am in love with someone from upper caste since june 2020. Do you foresee a love marriage?

Thank you so much

mathur_dinesh

Even if we give our services free it does not mean that birth details should be given carelessly and then ask the astrologer to do the whole thing again.
I am sorry I will not waste my time now on this query.

Mrathore

Banned
Sorry sir, I completely understand.
There was a mistake in am/pm. Initially I had posted am incorrectly.
I do get your point , thank you .