I Hate My Birth Chart!!!!

Bunraku

****, I wish I had my Moon in Scorpio....

Your watcher would be different:

3ddd4fea5f58c707968957a6184cbe18--aquarius-tattoo-aquarius-sign.jpg

conspiracy theorist

It's an RMC thread with higher than average longevity. Angular and domicile, in-sect Saturn as almuten figuris? Lots of discussion and ideas, noting the air preponderance. OP refreshed the thread during the eclispe and of course Mars Rx is going through the 7th, which is descriptive of the continued activity, too.

Spideynyc

You have a Pluto/Moon conjunction in fixed, deeply emotional Scorpio. And it's trine your Mars, too. I expect that what people do to anger you touches your emotions deeply, and fiercely fighting back is how you react. That's a very Scorpionic and very Plutonian response.

You also have Mars in a t-square with your Sun, which is in the fiery warrior sign Aries.

Ah so the moon pluto conjunction and the sun square mars is what does it perhaps I’ve been underestimating those aspects lol I thought my mars was considered too passive aggressive to be the reason but I guess not I definitely have a temper and I react with a lot of anger when Provoked.

Osamenor

Staff member
Ah so the moon pluto conjunction and the sun square mars is what does it perhaps I’ve been underestimating those aspects lol I thought my mars was considered too passive aggressive to be the reason but I guess not I definitely have a temper and I react with a lot of anger when Provoked.

Cancer Mars could be passive aggressive. That's one of its possible pitfalls. But people with Mars in Cancer are not always passive aggressive. They could just as easily manifest it in another way.

Mars placement indicates what would motivate you to fight, who or what you would fight for, and sometimes who you most easily fight with. I've seen someone on here with Mars in Cancer who said they only fought with their family members and their closest friends, people who were so close to them as to be like family. Anyone more distant, they weren't comfortable fighting with.

Cancer is also a deeply emotional and security conscious sign. Its ruler is Moon, remember. With Mars disposited by Moon, there's another suggestion that what motivates you to fight is your emotions being triggered, or perhaps your deepest sense of security feeling threatened. Or, possibly, a threat (actual or perceived) to your family or to whoever you identify as your people. If you ever get attacked based on your ethnicity, for example, that would be a Cancerian motivation to fight.

david starling

Mars is really about creative energy. The fighting is when it's blocked, especially by Saturn, but also by anything that frustrates the creative outlet.
Then, it becomes destructive.

Last edited:

leomoon

Mars is really about creative energy. The fighting is when it's blocked, especially by Saturn, but also by anything that frustrates the creative outlet.

This is a very intriguing quote David, about the blocking by Saturn. I'll post a chart elsewhere about this very thing when Mars rises squared by the Moon in a mundane event chart and square to Saturn. Mars being now in Aries its own sign and in what I call the "self-undoing" degree of a sign.:bandit:

Thirdteenth

Hello David! :joyful: I really like your name, it’s biblical and derived from the King of Israel, King David :smile: If you do not mind if I ask, What is your mars sign? I find your take on it really fascinating.

Bunraku

Oh another thing I noticed that women don’t go for mercury in Pisces guys everytime I see a fire sun or fire mercury with an Aries his mercury is in aries lol

Does that sound right to you?
Do you ever hear a normal woman say that ?
“Ugh he has Saturn square Mars LEFT SWIPE!!”
“Omg Taurus rising opposition Mars?? Yes let’s go out”
:lol:

Spideynyc

Right... so everyone wears their natal chart like name tags in your area? You've given me one more reason to go to NY m8.

No I mean people I know personally in relationships, I notice they happen to date aries who have their mercury in aries and not Pisces just a observation no need for sarcasm lol but that would be cool

Last edited:

Spideynyc

Does that sound right to you?
Do you ever hear a normal woman say that ?
“Ugh he has Saturn square Mars LEFT SWIPE!!”
“Omg Taurus rising opposition Mars?? Yes let’s go out”
:lol:

Well these ppl only know their sun sign remember I’m a Scorpio moon ii just notice that fire suns and fire mercury females only date aries who have their mercury in aries obviously they don’t know they’re doing it, I’ve noticed this with celebs as well.