Help with Chart and Career

SailorPluto911

Stuck in life

Hi all, I would like someone to interpret my chart and maybe tell me what career I should pursue?

I'm quite stuck on what direction I'd like to go in and it's getting me down, so i would like to know what my chart suggests what type of job id be suitable for.

Also if anyone has any opinions or if there is anything interesting (or concerning) about my chart please let me know too :smile:

Thanks a bunch!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_carmel_2352_20976.gif
    astro_2gw_01_carmel_2352_20976.gif
    51.5 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

muchacho

Hi all, I would like someone to interpret my chart and maybe tell me what career I should pursue?

I'm quite stuck on what direction I'd like to go in and would like to know what my chart suggests what type of job id be suitable for.

Also if anyone has any opinions or if there is anything interesting (or concerning) about my chart please let me know too :smile:

Thanks a bunch!
Consulting.

SailorPluto911

Thanks for your reply! Its a career I've never considered before

have you any other suggestions??

Im quite creative and interested in art but I don't know if ill be successful in it :/ i dont see it as a steady job/ reliable source of income

muchacho

Thanks for your reply! Its a career I've never considered before

have you any other suggestions??

Im quite creative and interested in art but I don't know if ill be successful in it :/ i dont see it as a steady job/ reliable source of income
(using whole sign houses) Your Sun in the 9th in Cancer which is also the ruler of your 10th. So basically 9th House careers (teaching, mentoring) with a more human/caring touch (Cancer). Your Moon in the 6th and Scorpio rising, that's pointing into the psychology/counseling direction as well (also ruler of 6th in 11th in Virgo). So, that's why I came up with consulting. With Neptune and Uranus in the 3rd there could be a connection to art, but not as a career, more as a hobby.

SailorPluto911

(using whole sign houses) Your Sun in the 9th in Cancer which is also the ruler of your 10th. So basically 9th House careers (teaching, mentoring) with a more human/caring touch (Cancer). Your Moon in the 6th and Scorpio rising, that's pointing into the psychology/counseling direction as well (also ruler of 6th in 11th in Virgo). So, that's why I came up with consulting. With Neptune and Uranus in the 3rd there could be a connection to art, but not as a career, more as a hobby.

Thanks again Muchacho for your reply :)

Your insight is much appreciated, Ive been studying art over the past 4 years but have recently started questioning if its my calling in this life. I have an interest in psychology and counselling although ive kept this to myself lol. Perhaps its time to act on these interests. I just feel a bit lost at the moment and feel like a failure, like life will pass me by and ill still not have figured out what i want to do.

I guess im wishing *hoping* that someone here will tell me im destined to marry a millionaire and ive nothing to worry about lol

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Re: Stuck in life

I'm quite stuck on what direction I'd like to go in and it's getting me down, so i would like to know what my chart suggests what type of job id be suitable for.

Thanks a bunch!
Career is also linked to MC
and your MC is Virgo, a Mercury-ruled sign

also Mars is in the same sign as your MC
and so
there's a possibility of a Mars-flavored-with Mercury career

which includes interesting possibilities such as alchemist, baker, watchmaker, tailor
cook,
philosopher, mathematician,
astrologer, secretary, sculptor, poet, tailor, messenger
:smile:

SailorPluto911

Career is also linked to MC
and your MC is Virgo, a Mercury-ruled sign

also Mars is in the same sign as your MC
and so
there's a possibility of a Mars-flavored-with Mercury career

which includes interesting possibilities such as alchemist, baker, watchmaker, tailor
cook,
philosopher, mathematician,
astrologer, secretary, sculptor, poet, tailor, messenger
:smile:

JUPITERASC thanks for taking the time to answer to my question :)

All of your suggestions sound interesting and cool, i will keep them in mind! Although i can't imagine myself as a mathematician anytime soon lol definitely not a strong point of mine

muchacho

Thanks again Muchacho for your reply :)

Your insight is much appreciated, Ive been studying art over the past 4 years but have recently started questioning if its my calling in this life. I have an interest in psychology and counselling although ive kept this to myself lol. Perhaps its time to act on these interests. I just feel a bit lost at the moment and feel like a failure, like life will pass me by and ill still not have figured out what i want to do.

I guess im wishing *hoping* that someone here will tell me im destined to marry a millionaire and ive nothing to worry about lol
If you are interested in your calling and purpose in life, then you should study the position of your Sun carefully (element, sign, house and aspects and rulership) plus your chart ruler.

SailorPluto911

If you are interested in your calling and purpose in life, then you should study the position of your Sun carefully (element, sign, house and aspects and rulership) plus your chart ruler.

I have started to do that in the past few months - although i haven't been using the whole signs method - i can grasp the meanings of the aspects, houses etc individually, its the 'how they all intertwine together in my chart' and how will it play out kinda way that gets me lol

But I suppose that's because im only a beginner when it comes to studying astrology:)

muchacho

I have started to do that in the past few months - although i haven't been using the whole signs method - i can grasp the meanings of the aspects, houses etc individually, its the 'how they all intertwine together in my chart' and how will it play out kinda way that gets me lol

But I suppose that's because im only a beginner when it comes to studying astrology:)
If you like, then post all the several meanings you've gathered so far and maybe I can show you how to synthesize it.

craft94

Am I seeing the wrong chart because it looks like their Sun is in the 8th, and their moon is in the 5th? And their 10th house cusp/MC is Virgo?

If you're interested in art and you've been studying it for the last 4 years, I wouldn't let that knowledge go to waste. Moon in the 5th house, and Sun/Mercury square Uranus/Neptune in the 3rd are both indicators of a creative person. Jupiter in Libra, in the 10th house (careers) also shows a professional interest in the arts, but you're right when you say it's not the most "practical" option.

Virgo is all about service. Cancer is about caring for people and of course, the 8th house is psychology. You could always be an art therapist or an occupational therapist, using art as a way to help people?

If teaching does interest you (Mars is in the 9th), you could always be an art teacher, maybe for little kids. Or a preschool teacher. Cancer is often associated with motherhood, and this is subjective but most (not all) Cancers I meet seem to love kids and animals. Moon in the 5th house also suggests a love of children.

Last edited:

craft94

And of course, there's interior design. Cancer is associated with the home, after all. But with Jupiter in Libra, and Venus in the 7th, I feel like you want something more people-related. Those two placements also point to counseling, jobs involving one on one communication.

Virgo is good with details and the more technical side of art.

You could also be an art critic.

Last edited:
Definitely working with people of all kinds and reaching people from all over. Working directly with money, and items, even artworks, media, or writing.

ukdesifem

Something human-based, if that makes sense. To me, your Sun/Merc. in Cancer/8th house, and Moon/Aries/5th lends to this.

SailorPluto911

Wow thanks everyone for your help :biggrin:

You have all given me lots of brilliant suggestions, I have loads of ideas to mull over in my head now lol

This website is great, I may post here in future again if I dream up any other questions, all help is greatly appreciated as always :joyful: