Does he have feelings for me?

Becca

I've already written about my long-term crush in this thread http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80394

I have finally seen him after over a year. We were at the same gig. I was with my boyfriend. At one point, I was even standing next to him at the bar, I could feel the softness of his blouse. I still daydream of him being the one, I can't shake the feeling. I'm aware that I'm not to be hit on when I go out with my boyfriend, but there's that part of me which fantasize to be hit on by this other man, and to hear from him how he's wanted me for years as well.

There are times when I consider sending him some cute line, or a poem, or a love letter, but I think that would chase him away, so I'm waiting for the stars to align.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_04_does_he_have_feelings_for_me.5582.20910.jpg
    astro_2gw_04_does_he_have_feelings_for_me.5582.20910.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 26

Becca

Uff, I think the Moon is void of course, so it cannot be read.

Maybe someone knows how to read his feelings from the event astrology. When I entered the place wherein the gig was held, it was around 22:45. He saw me coming, I felt his eyes on me. The place is in the basement, so I expect Pluto to pop up somewhere in the chart. He left the place around 1:30.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_05_time_of_event.73036.33270.jpg
    astro_2gw_05_time_of_event.73036.33270.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 19