why am i bullied?...

kristina86

Account Closed
can anyone tell me is there something special in my chart that would tell me why i have always been bullied?...so many people don`t like me..or understand me..this has been going on always..i am very sad and lonely..

can anyone help me with this?..also what is the meaning of my grand trine?

Attachments

• kristina whole house chart.JPG
    kristina whole house chart.JPG
    77.7 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:

helgaleena

Your grand trine is in Water. Your Sun Your Moon and your Pluto are all in water signs.

I think your karmic path (north node) is to stand up for yourself and what you believe in. Your Mercury is in the 12th house, which may make it hard to consciously express what you need to sometimes. But it is in fiery Leo, just like your ascendant. People may think you are fiery when actually you are watery and sensitive.

The way to fix that is with Jupiter's help http://astromatrix.org/Horoscopes/Planets-in-Signs/Jupiter-in-Pisces

http://neptunes-aura-astrology.com/2014/04/18/jupiter-in-pisces-through-the-houses/

kristina86

Account Closed
so could it be that my outer appearance is giving the wrong impression of me?

i heard many many times that i`m someone who has had everything..they assume i am someone who has had things easy in her life..i have also heard that i look proud. but that is not what i feel inside.usually it`s women who bully me with emotional violence. even at work. so it`s very difficult..

Love2Know

can anyone tell me is there something special in my chart that would tell me why i have always been bullied?...so many people don`t like me..or understand me..this has been going on always..i am very sad and lonely..

can anyone help me with this?..also what is the meaning of my grand trine?

http://www.astro.com/tmpd/cvf2fileiiP789-u1415491542/astro_2gw_01_nina.75008.12541.gif

Omg i was thinking the same thing... today and im only borna few days after you with leo rising merc 12th! I was bullied as a kid a lot. People reacted veryyy strongly to me.

kristina86

Account Closed
i understand. i have my own flaws but i`m really not the type who wants things to go in their way.if i was i could and i would say it..=)

i`m always the quiet one,and i let other people make the decisions.the good side in me is that i have patience.and i don`t get angry or bide my head of if things don`t go my way.

the bullying all ready started in school..i was left out and i didn`t know how to "fit" in..so i have been distant and living in my own world.in high-school it just got worse..i was quiet..i had 2 friends there and the other girls showed me how much they hate me.they called me a whore and laughed at me.still this day if they see me they will do this.few years ago i had a neighbour, a young woman and she was in the same school with me but i didn`t remember her..my other neighbour just told me that she hates me so much.i was just heart broken because i didn`t even know this girl.

women who don`t know me are very mean to me..so i have become even more isolated. so i feel there has to be something..people read me wrong..or get the wrong impression...:unsure: i don`t know but i`m really tired of it.because it has made me feel worthless.and that there has to be something wrong with me.

Love2Know

i understand. i have my own flaws but i`m really not the type who wants things to go in their way.if i was i could and i would say it..=)

i`m always the quiet one,and i let other people make the decisions.the good side in me is that i have patience.and i don`t get angry or bide my head of if things don`t go my way.

the bullying all ready started in school..i was left out and i didn`t know how to "fit" in..so i have been distant and living in my own world.in high-school it just got worse..i was quiet..i had 2 friends there and the other girls showed me how much they hate me.they called me a whore and laughed at me.still this day if they see me they will do this.few years ago i had a neighbour, a young woman and she was in the same school with me but i didn`t remember her..my other neighbour just told me that she hates me so much.i was just heart broken because i didn`t even know this girl.

women who don`t know me are very mean to me..so i have become even more isolated. so i feel there has to be something..people read me wrong..or get the wrong impression...:unsure: i don`t know but i`m really tired of it.because it has made me feel worthless.and that there has to be something wrong with me.

Maybe worth looking at your chart whole sign..

kristina86

Account Closed
(S) above:

[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive] Needs to learn to detach feelings.

The non-astrological reference. People are bullied because they allow others to make them into a victim. And then the victim performs that way, usually showing excessive negative feelings to the negative actions or comments by the bullying person.

This is solved by no longer looking like a victim. When mean things are said, the individual smiles, and says something like: "Thanks for sharing".

The victim doesn't do any victim behaviours such as looking at the floor(acting ashamed), showing unhappiness or sadness in the face of the bully, and failing to look the bully in the eyes at all times.

Bullies look for people to put down, and if the person looks like it impacted them then the bully(who has such amazingly huge deficits of personal self-esteem) feels good. If you don't act like a vicitim when you are being bullied, then the bully will find someone who does, because your actions will not make the bully feel good, it will make them feel worse.

You don't want to know how many children I counseled for this very problem.
[/FONT]

what is the right way to respond to someone who tries to bully you??

me..i am usually just quiet..and hear what they have to say and then live crying..today i met someone who bullies me..i talked to her and i smiled..wisher her good day even i know she hates me but i didn`t want to show my weakness..

Zarathu

Account Closed
what is the right way to respond to someone who tries to bully you??

me..i am usually just quiet..and hear what they have to say and then live crying..today i met someone who bullies me..i talked to her and i smiled..wisher her good day even i know she hates me but I didn't want to show my weakness..

Your non-verbal behaviors have told her you were crushed. If you think you had weakness, believe me when I tell you, she saw it. Bullies can see weakness like you are lit up with neon lights. The time I spent with kids was getting them finally to the point of understanding the real people don't do this, and that people who do are not people to interact with was enormous. As long as you give one good dam what the bully thinks about you, you will give all the non-verbal actions that show they got you.

It usually took about a month of counseling to get the child to recognize this. If I could never get them to the point of not caring what the bully said to them or about them, then I could never get them to learn to do the behaviors that stopped it.

You don't try to talk them out of it. You simply smile, look them right in the eye(very important), say "Thanks for sharing", and walk away. As long as you do more than that, you are playing into the bully's hands by telling them how important their opinion is to you.

Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
Bullies want easy targets. They don't go after the smiling happy looking person. They go after the one who looks sad to begin with. So start smiling every day. And stand your ground.

I was bullied until my sophomore year in college. At that point I decided I would go down fighting rather than be bullied again. I basically made the point that "You may be able to beat me up, but I will hurt you in ways you could not imagine now, and into the future if you fool around with me."

I never said this out loud. It was the attitude that it engendered that made things take place.

As long as the bully thinks what they say or do has any impact on your thought or emotions, they will keep trying. When you make it clear that they can share their disgusting comments but as long as they do so, you will consider them like a poisonous spider to be stepped on, then you will be no more fun to them. You have to understand they bullying you is a kind of fun for them.

Take away the fun; don't appear to give one flying "F" about what they say or do. To make this work, you must actually not give one.

kristina86

Account Closed
Bullies want easy targets. They don't go after the smiling happy looking person. They go after the one who looks sad to begin with. So start smiling every day. And stand your ground.

I was bullied until my sophomore year in college. At that point I decided I would go down fighting rather than be bullied again. I basically made the point that "You may be able to beat me up, but I will hurt you in ways you could not imagine now, and into the future if you fool around with me."

I never said this out loud. It was the attitude that it engendered that made things take place.

As long as the bully thinks what they say or do has any impact on your thought or emotions, they will keep trying. When you make it clear that they can share their disgusting comments but as long as they do so, you will consider them like a poisonous spider to be stepped on, then you will be no more fun to them. You have to understand they bullying you is a kind of fun for them.

Take away the fun; don't appear to give one flying "F" about what they say or do. To make this work, you must actually not give one.

you have a point..this is exactly what i have told for someone who was bullied!i told her the same thing what you tell me! but i have trouble following my own advice..:andy: so i allow myself to be the victim..i`m 28 years old..this has been going on for too long.and i do want it to stop.

Abby83

Zarathu, you got it straight on. Precisely.

I can no longer see your chart, but I will say this. It has to come to the point where you are not afraid of the pressure and aggressiveness of other women. There is a combination of paying little to no attention to bullies. I find they are desperate for attention and go about it the wrong way. For whatever reason, they may bully because of jealousy, competition, ego boost, who knows. A lot of it may be unconscious. The key is communication skills. Id advise learning a skill called 'reflective listening.' In this technique you reflect what the person has said or even the behaviour (at the same time working through your own emotions), and confidently responding. So the conversation or behaviour turns on them, not you. It works because they are the one with the problem, so you're putting the mirror in front of them which helps them realise their behaviour. They might be upset and respond aggressively at first, especially if they are used to getting their way every time or they are desperate for that attention. But keep shining, being yourself, and please learn to be ok in the presence of a verbally aggressive person (unless of course they assault, in that case call the police). I have many victim aspects in my chart and have been targeted many times and have won on every occasion. Difficult, yes. But that communication and really knowing who u are is the key.

ashriia

do any of you have knowledge about aspects like sun inconjuct saturn..i have that.and there isn`t much information about it..the only thing i did find was bad.i read that it`s much more worse than sun square or opposite saturn..having this aspects is scary..:unsure:

You shouldn't feel scared about having a natal inconjunct between saturn and sun. The inconjunct is just a bit more difficult to work through, then say the square. I personally think the opposition is worse than the square or inconjunct. Because it requires a 2nd party to work through. And if your a woman, trouble with men, the father are constantly going to be issues. Also likely work issues too. I have the square aspect. Which is not easy, and requires constant work. Saturn issues are great to work through during your saturn return, which it would seem you are currently going through. Read all you can about hard aspects to your saturn and make an effort to follow any advices given for the aspects. When I was going through my saturn return I got "bullied" by a representative for a college. And an employer, told me off. Because I told him that the job wasn't what i signed up for. He told me "to get the f*ck out". just like that. But what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. You have to realize when people bully, they are seeking victims because they themselves are tremendously weak, insecure people. end of story. It's more a reflection of them. I think once that sinks in, you begin to pity them and that is a good way to overcome feeling like a victim or allowing yourself to be one.

good luck

kristina86

Account Closed
You shouldn't feel scared about having a natal inconjunct between saturn and sun. The inconjunct is just a bit more difficult to work through, then say the square. I personally think the opposition is worse than the square or inconjunct. Because it requires a 2nd party to work through. And if your a woman, trouble with men, the father are constantly going to be issues. Also likely work issues too. I have the square aspect. Which is not easy, and requires constant work. Saturn issues are great to work through during your saturn return, which it would seem you are currently going through. Read all you can about hard aspects to your saturn and make an effort to follow any advices given for the aspects. When I was going through my saturn return I got "bullied" by a representative for a college. And an employer, told me off. Because I told him that the job wasn't what i signed up for. He told me "to get the f*ck out". just like that. But what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. You have to realize when people bully, they are seeking victims because they themselves are tremendously weak, insecure people. end of story. It's more a reflection of them. I think once that sinks in, you begin to pity them and that is a good way to overcome feeling like a victim or allowing yourself to be one.

good luck

how old are you? the first saturn return is coming for me soon..i am 28 now..it`s very close. you had yours..so what kind of things are there to expect? was it hard time? many things changed maybe? it`s like a struggle but after that life is more "clear" in a way?