The future of the relationship

Becca

I've been with my boyfriend for around 9 months. I would like someone to read our charts and tell me where I'll end up with him. Every line and piece of advice is welcome :smile:

Attachments

• composite with transits.jpg
    composite with transits.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 19
  • becca and leo synastry.jpg
    becca and leo synastry.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 17

rahu

Banned
hi becca

the long term does not look stable as the uranus/jupiter midpoint is conjunct midheaven and square to the ascendant.
this shows there was intially a great intensity and a financial advantage or potential financial advantage. it seems that th eemotional connection was almost secondary .
the sun/moon midpoint is opposed to the saturn/uranus and pluto/uranus midpoints. this is not favorable for a emotional relationship as the focus of the relationship is influenced by unconscious dynmaics or dynamics of individaul and selfish intent.plus uranus 's influence shows no intent on his part for a commitment
the midpoint of the sun/jupiter opposition is conjunct to neptune, so there is an inherent deceptive quality.this shows a complex relationship to boot.

really this chart is all about financial gain, and extreme finacial gain , but it is not a favorable romantic composite by any stretch.

rahu

Becca

Hi rahu!

Thank you for the reply.

I don't know what to think. The beginning of the relationship was intense, but it didn't have anything to do with the finances, it was more sexual tension.
As for finances, I am financially stable one, meaning my contract is for the indefinite period, my education is higher, salary better, while my bf has undergone job instabilities in 2012 and 2013 (salary delays, lack of job and working on and off).

I met his family, friends and relatives very soon after we started dating. They all like me. He was the first to tell me he loved me. I regularly go to his house, so I've made efforts to take him out, to concerts which he likes and similar. I don't feel financially ruined by doing this. He has, however, complained numerous times about his lack of money and inability to find a good and stable job. It's interesting you say he has no intentions for a commitment, when actually he was the first one mentioning it. Hmm..

I'll keep my eyes open and hope for the best.