What is the best profession for me?

maicolzen

Can you help me please, Im studying business administration, but I have doubts. What career is best suited for me? Thank you so much.! Greetings.

astro_2at_01_michael7312531033.gif

maicolzen

Also I wanted to express that i have a strong sense of justice, but i wouldnt like to study law because I think it will bore me, I want something exciting. Greetings

Also I wanted to express that i have a strong sense of justice, but i wouldnt like to study law because I think it will bore me, I want something exciting. Greetings

[deleted Moderator-like comment from a non-Moderator - Moderator Note: if you see a poster spamming the AW forum with duplicate astrological requests, do NOT reply to them in the thread about it...click on the "!" and report the spamming to the Moderator team]

Its also worth reposting your chart adding progressions and transits for further insight...

jupiter domicile in Saggi conj pluto and Aquarius/uranus ruling 9th house cusp could be good for humanitarian and legal matters. :sleeping: just expect a long slow climb and lots of hard work

Last edited by a moderator:

swainchampagne

Yeah, you want something fun because you've got Jupiter in your 6th house. And mars in your third...I'd say you need some serious mental challenges to keep you interested. What about sports medicine? Mars in virgo likes health. Jupiter and Pluto in the 6th? Sports medicine doctor. ...or children's doctor. Or something to do with nutrition and health?

EdgesOnCircles

Just a rookie here but I'm going to give it a shot :joyful:

First I would like to back up Swain's comment with your North Node in the 6th House/Scorpio. You may find interest in human anatomy and how nutrition affects one's health.

I would also like to say that being a rising Gemini makes you anxious and high-strung so you prefer to multitask. (Why you get bored so easily - you have to keep moving)

Just looking at your 6th house in Scorpio, maybe you would find journalism or even news reporting of interest. I would have said criminology or pathology but with Venus in the 6th house I don't think this would be a pretty occupation :biggrin: But you may prefer a job that is woman friendly and not male dominated.

Edit: Oops just noticed your Venus is in Detriment. Maybe you wouldn't mind morbid situations then.

Another thought you have Capricorn in the 8th house so you may feel responsible with other people's money. Stockbroker? Just a thought.

Last edited:

maicolzen

Yeah, you want something fun because you've got Jupiter in your 6th house. And mars in your third...I'd say you need some serious mental challenges to keep you interested. What about sports medicine? Mars in virgo likes health. Jupiter and Pluto in the 6th? Sports medicine doctor. ...or children's doctor. Or something to do with nutrition and health?

Yeaah! Mars in my third its exciting!
Sport medicine, never thougth about it :biggrin:
Children doctor, I think I dont have patience for kids! :unsure:
Nutrition and health, I felt atractted to it but I didnt choosed that career because it was a usual career and I wanted something exciting and prestigious like international business administration but now Im having serious doubt about my pick :unsure: But thank you! :)

maicolzen

[deleted Moderator-like comment from a non-Moderator - Moderator Note: if you see a poster spamming the AW forum with duplicate astrological requests, do NOT reply to them in the thread about it...click on the "!" and report the spamming to the Moderator team]

Its also worth reposting your chart adding progressions and transits for further insight...

jupiter domicile in Saggi conj pluto and Aquarius/uranus ruling 9th house cusp could be good for humanitarian and legal matters. :sleeping: just expect a long slow climb and lots of hard work

Thanks astrologer50 :tongue:!

maicolzen

Just a rookie here but I'm going to give it a shot :joyful:

First I would like to back up Swain's comment with your North Node in the 6th House/Scorpio. You may find interest in human anatomy and how nutrition affects one's health.

I would also like to say that being a rising Gemini makes you anxious and high-strung so you prefer to multitask. (Why you get bored so easily - you have to keep moving)

Just looking at your 6th house in Scorpio, maybe you would find journalism or even news reporting of interest. I would have said criminology or pathology but with Venus in the 6th house I don't think this would be a pretty occupation :biggrin: But you may prefer a job that is woman friendly and not male dominated.

Edit: Oops just noticed your Venus is in Detriment. Maybe you wouldn't mind morbid situations then.

Another thought you have Capricorn in the 8th house so you may feel responsible with other people's money. Stockbroker? Just a thought.

You migth be a rookie, but I loved everything u wrote, it was interesting and funny :biggrin:. news reporting, I mean I like every career, but I definitevely cant decide for one, I think is for my dumb pisces mideheaven XD, Stockbroker love it, thanks i will think about for those careers you said