Talents, Success, What I would be known for???

Uranusss

Hi, I bought a book about astrology and the more I know about my chart, the more it triggers my OCD. Like I want to change some placements and aspects and angles (particularly the MC and AS ruler) but I know I can't. I have a few questions:
-how do my Capricorn MC and Saturn in Taurus in 2nd house affect my public image and career? (I'm not materialistic and would never work for the sole purpose of gaining money)
-Are most of my aspects weak? (few tight orbs, generational planets with major aspects to generational planets)
-Is becoming a renowned artist and performer (infusing mysticism and my humanitarian ideals in my art) just a pipe dream? Would ya'll advise me not to pursue them?
-What else should I know about my chart?

I'm sorry if it's a lot, I just can't get rid of this anxious feeling that I'm having. I thought I was this person then I learned about the role that angles and aspects play and now, I don't even know how to function. Prolly my 12th house planets (I don't have a clear picture of myself) and my OCD, I've been doubting everything about my life lately (my dreams, moral beliefs, who i am). So if my interpretation is wrong kindly drop a message below. Thank you so much. Your help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• natalchart.jpg
    natalchart.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 28

three M symbols

Hi

From my points of view, "weak" aspects doesn't exist.
Or you have an aspect (it respect the orb), or this aspect doesn't exist (it doesn't respect the orb).

Also, don't underestimate the generational planets aspects.
They are slow but it doesn't mean at all that they are unuseful or not strong.
They are very powerful.. and even more in transits.

Capricorn MC mean, your goals are linked to carreer.
Your public persona is that you are an hardworker, an ambitious person. In control of your public image and actions in this area.

I don't have the real answer about your professional life. I'm not a professional astrologer. But I see you have a lot of creative placements in your chart.
Ruler of 10th h is in Taurus (artistic sign). You have 3 planets in Pisces 12th house (artistic sign and house), your North Node is in Leo 5th house (artistic sign and house).

Interests for mysticism are represented by 12th house placements.
Mercury here like symbolism, metaphors, abstract things, spirituality, etc..
Moon here bring inspiration and imagination + feelings to Mercury.

Moon conjunct Mercury mean you communicate emotions throught your ideas and communication, or words.

Saturn in 2nd house meaning can be a difficulty to feel secure with material things (like money or body needs). It can issues with lack of money, or for rich people, the feeling of lacking money. But in this house, saturn like to save money so in general I guess you don't like to spend it for unuseful things. Taurus is also a conservative sign.

So, Saturn is ruler of 10th house, in 2nd house Taurus.
Taurus is an artistic sign. It represent 5 senses. 2nd house also represent "the voice".
So I guess you use your voice or body for your art.
Even if it's not the case. It can be some other arts.

Humanitarian traits belongs to 12th h Pisces placements, also as Sun in 11th h conjunct Uranus. This Sun is ruler of your 6th house (daily job). So, it make sense if you want to infuse humanitarian ideals in your art.
Pisces and Aquarius are humanitarian and idealistic signs.

Sun also represent "support from men", because Sun represent men and 11th house is the house of support. So, a man or several one can plays important roles in your life and orientation. But I am a woman ^^'

You also have have a Venus in 10th house, well aspected.
Venus here can give you charisma and help to work with a public or clients.

This placement of Venus could be the reason why you want to be renowned.
You value reputation, public image and those things from 10th house.

OCD can be linked to 12th house placement because it's the house of mental health.

Last edited: