12th House Composite

Somna7H

Banned
Got a proposal for arrange marriage.
Only problem is I got 6 months to change my job to better one.

Synastry:
Blue is Me and Red is the Girl

xd0buWz.png

Composite:

XmXyB7s.png

Somna7H

Banned
So heavy 12th House Composite actually doesn't Exists in reality ? And that's why all failed to reply. If that's the case then if this marriage happen in future it will be really a Gamble for me.
12th House the Ultimate loss.

7th House: Uranus / Neptune ; there will be a change if you go thru with the marriage. It is unknown to you, also her change will be in material and spiritual matters.

Chiron in 12th. How is your relationship with your mother? This will effect you with this person. She also has Chiron in 12.

Moon synastry work, Aries/Gemini so emotions may be easier to speak about and take action for.

Also element based; Cancer and Leo; Water and Fire is a boiling method. Water also stifles the Fire.

Irisiel

Your Jupiters are trine but your Suns are inconjuct, so are your Mars and her Venus. Not bad but not good.

I might be concerned and look in the hard aspects between each other's Plutos and Chirons. There could be some really intense soul-searching as a result of your relationship, which is good in the long run, but only if you're up for it. I think that would also be the result of the 12th House composite: it's not bad as long as you are willing to communicate and have deep discussions together so you can "own" your destiny; there will be hidden things to deal with, but not anyone's fault.

My natal is very strongly 12th House, including my Sun and Pluto, so I know: I've had to work at many problems all by myself--it seems like my problems come up at inconvenient times for other people, or they simply don't understand--but it's worth it. It seems as though my 12th House challenges haven't paid off till I was a little older, though. But it makes sense if you remember that wisdom and understanding (in the universal sense) is earned.

Somna7H

Banned
7th House: Uranus / Neptune ; there will be a change if you go thru with the marriage. It is unknown to you, also her change will be in material and spiritual matters.

Chiron in 12th. How is your relationship with your mother? This will effect you with this person. She also has Chiron in 12.

Moon synastry work, Aries/Gemini so emotions may be easier to speak about and take action for.

Also element based; Cancer and Leo; Water and Fire is a boiling method. Water also stifles the Fire.

Thank you for your help!
My relationship with mother very complex
My Sun Exactly Conjunct her Mars in Synastry.
Mother's Debilated Mars in Cancer and Conjunct Rahu in her 11th House.
Everyday verbal fight with her day in n day out.
From my pov she is a money leechers who waste money. She very untidy, home environment very dirty. And I don't like this. Mom always abuse and bully me regarding everything. She since beginning always says no girl will ever like me etc.

Note that I'm not afraid of change.
I'm already a different person than I was a kid.

Somna7H

Banned
Your Jupiters are trine but your Suns are inconjuct, so are your Mars and her Venus. Not bad but not good.

I might be concerned and look in the hard aspects between each other's Plutos and Chirons. There could be some really intense soul-searching as a result of your relationship, which is good in the long run, but only if you're up for it. I think that would also be the result of the 12th House composite: it's not bad as long as you are willing to communicate and have deep discussions together so you can "own" your destiny; there will be hidden things to deal with, but not anyone's fault.

My natal is very strongly 12th House, including my Sun and Pluto, so I know: I've had to work at many problems all by myself--it seems like my problems come up at inconvenient times for other people, or they simply don't understand--but it's worth it. It seems as though my 12th House challenges haven't paid off till I was a little older, though. But it makes sense if you remember that wisdom and understanding (in the universal sense) is earned.

Thank you very much for the insight.
The hidden issues will be from my side or her ?
I'm interested in arrange marriage only because I'm interested in long term relationship.
I'm currently have only concern about my current job which I don't deserve.
From her and her family only one issue. I must have to change my job to better one.
I fed up totally.
Most women have no interest to marry me.
May be my natal chart not supportive regarding love, romance, marriage etc.

Irisiel

The hidden issues will be from my side or her ?

Both sides; both your Plutos are affected by the sensitive Chiron. I don't mean secrets; I mean the hidden depths of your personalities you can work through together. It can bring you closer but, like I said, all good things take time.

Also I see it is not so much that all those planets are on the Ascendant, they are all conjunct the North Node! I can't promise you will feel this way but this is saying several times that this relationship will feel like "this is meant to be".

So in your own chart it doesn't look like you are bad for love and romance, just maybe there have been obstacles to meeting someone and getting started. Your Pluto and Vertex conjunct mean that you don't always give a true impression of yourself, but you have powerful depths.

As long as you both guard against the possible negative effects of Pluto such as jealousy and mind-games you can have a really deep relationship that is more powerful than most people's.

Somna7H

Banned
Both sides; both your Plutos are affected by the sensitive Chiron. I don't mean secrets; I mean the hidden depths of your personalities you can work through together. It can bring you closer but, like I said, all good things take time.

Also I see it is not so much that all those planets are on the Ascendant, they are all conjunct the North Node! I can't promise you will feel this way but this is saying several times that this relationship will feel like "this is meant to be".

So in your own chart it doesn't look like you are bad for love and romance, just maybe there have been obstacles to meeting someone and getting started. Your Pluto and Vertex conjunct mean that you don't always give a true impression of yourself, but you have powerful depths.

As long as you both guard against the possible negative effects of Pluto such as jealousy and mind-games you can have a really deep relationship that is more powerful than most people's.

I can't judge myself.
But I think in love and romance better than many.
It's just my instinct but nothing else.
It's true that I most times give a no True impression of myself. Thank you. I'm just waiting for my job change.

Irisiel

Best of luck. Please remember that I am a beginner and there may be really big things in the chart I've missed. There are many sites where you can read the results for yourself, for example, google "Composite Chart Sun in 12th House" or "Composite Chart Mars square Mercury" or "Composite Chart Venus in Taurus" (or whatever it says in your Composite Chart).