Moving to Rented House in January 2020

Somna7H

Banned
Hi,
I'm with another Horary Chart.
I have decided to move to rented house.
I will start searching for rental house by the end of December 2019.
I will keep in touch with my family too.
Will I be Shifted to a new Rented House in this new year ?

6taC4ON.png

kalinka

Hi, you can try to read the chart on your own :) What are the main significators, in which aspects and receptions are they....

Somna7H

Banned
Actually recently I changed my mind and want to move before Christmas. My all attempts are failed so far.

I still really the moment when I changed my mind.
Should I need to change Horary Chart too ?

3rd December 2019
Time 5:30AM
Calcutta, India

kalinka

By judging with sidereal chart, it's a yes.
Csl 1 in 11th, Csl 11 in 10th. Rahu is in 5th (Rasi Chart), so Ketu is in the 11th, which could complicate the project, also Asc is in Aquarius and moon in the 6th. I think you should not be very satisfied with the house, problems maybe will show up later, which you don't see at the beginning. Nevertheless you will rent a house. Venus (L4) with sun in the 10th, Venus is weak but aspecting Moon. Saturn with Jupiter (L2+L11) in the 11th but with Ketu.
So perhaps you should take your time to find the right house.

Last edited:

kalinka

You say that you have decided to move in January but didn't search til now. Just want to start searching by the end of the month. So you don't have a house in prospect? How should that work in such a short time?

Somna7H

Banned
You say that you have decided to move in January but didn't search til now. Just want to start searching by the end of the month. So you don't have a house in prospect? How should that work in such a short time?

No, actually I wanted to move in January 2020. But then on the above date and time I woke up in the morning on 3rd December and decided(at 5:30am) to move before 25th December. I already tried three places so far but all failed. I'm expecting new opportunities in next week too.

Last edited:

kalinka

It's better when you post a tropical chart. The most here in this forum don't read sidereal horary charts. Also it's in regiomontanus houses. No vedic astrologer works with this house system.
You are Jupiter (tropical chart) and moon. Jupiter is also L4, mercury is L7 and represents the move. Moon is Voc. No aspects between these planets. You will not move before the 25th.
Please give an update :)

Last edited: