Im 23 and I have no idea what im doing with my life

SailorPluto911

No problem, I'm getting interested in other people's charts nowadays, stops me being self-obsessed. :)

I think I did the POF on a Sun-Moon + Asc, Day formula. The night one is different. Try Astrodienst maybe, they are reliable.

If it's in the ninth it continues the theme. But anyhow, there is a real faith, higher learning, or intuition theme there.

I have studied Gem/Sag and 3rd house a lot, because my north node is in the 9th, and a stellium is in the 3rd, I also have fortune in Sag.

I had problems with getting higher education.

I also get the theme about the more right brain or spiritual activities, not being accepted by people- it is more secret with me, astrology being a prime example, because more rationalist and conventional people shame it.

However if it is essential to you do not deny it's guidance.

The religious career thing just struck me, although it could be all ninth house themes, philosophy, travel etc also.

Now I think of it, can't you have religious careers without celibacy nowadays? Anyhow it may not be your thing...!

Maybe more broadly you should look at family/community conditioning though, and how you are letting it affect your choices, this is a real factor in my chart with the 3rd(stellium) and 9th(NN) houses, and with Saturn in your third and the South Node in Gemini it could be an issue, finding broader horizons where you can feel more in tune with others.

The Uranus Neptune in the second is an interesting one, I see it as quite visionary and it suggests as you say a unique way of making money.

There's certainly creative potential there, as you say maybe it gives some erratic tendencies? I have Neptune in second in Sag and I have often got into trouble, overspent, been unrealistic with money. I'm not sure how differently it plays out in Cap(and with Uranus) as that is a responsible sign but with a creative, ethereal planet.

Oh and don't recall if I mentioned this but the Saturn is in Aquarius, I have Saturn in the 11th which is sort of equivalent and from what I looked up it seems that the meaning of Saturn is kind of inverted in Aquarius, almost like a duty and a responsibility to be different, that being different is the boundary or constriction you accept, that you make things worse if you defy it by trying to be too conventional, this would play out in the 3rd house.

Hey haha oh well that can only be a good thing! Thanks for analysing my chart so well!

Oh right i get ya on the day formula! I feel like education and getting one, will be a lifelong thing for me, cause of all the breaks and uncertainty in between.

Yeah its hard here in Ireland, to say you have beliefs in things unseen or outside influences or whatever you want to call it, and its funny because Ireland was once the most superstitious place around haha!

Yeah I suppose you could have a religious career and still have a partner! but not if you are catholic, well not yet anyway although i believe this will change in the future. I have struggled with my faith in 'Jesus' and the whole catholic thing, I do believe in a higher power but in a more spiritual sense.

Yes i do let my 'family/ what other people will think' sway my thinking and decisions at times, I know i need to come more into my own and stand as an individual.

Yeah i relate to what you're saying about money haha. It seems to come and go with me too. I can be quite free with it, giving away easily more than i should but the Cap placement helps ground it a bit i think. I can save when i need to. I just dont like thinking about banks, and taxes and money related issues.

what you say about Saturn/ 3rd house, i go through times of standing out to trying to blend in with the rest. I always try to keep something quirky about myself, be it in dress sense or attitude. Trying to be the same as everyone else does make me unhappy.

:)

SailorPluto911

And oh.. please don't ever be apologetic for believing in magic. The world is an utterly magical place and those who laugh at you, are not living it fully !

That's what i think too sometimes! It wouldnt kill people to be a little more open minded and tolerant of these things haha!

Chillaxer

Hey haha oh well that can only be a good thing! Thanks for analysing my chart so well!

Oh right i get ya on the day formula! I feel like education and getting one, will be a lifelong thing for me, cause of all the breaks and uncertainty in between.

Yeah its hard here in Ireland, to say you have beliefs in things unseen or outside influences or whatever you want to call it, and its funny because Ireland was once the most superstitious place around haha!

Yeah I suppose you could have a religious career and still have a partner! but not if you are catholic, well not yet anyway although i believe this will change in the future. I have struggled with my faith in 'Jesus' and the whole catholic thing, I do believe in a higher power but in a more spiritual sense.

Yes i do let my 'family/ what other people will think' sway my thinking and decisions at times, I know i need to come more into my own and stand as an individual.

Yeah i relate to what you're saying about money haha. It seems to come and go with me too. I can be quite free with it, giving away easily more than i should but the Cap placement helps ground it a bit i think. I can save when i need to. I just dont like thinking about banks, and taxes and money related issues.

what you say about Saturn/ 3rd house, i go through times of standing out to trying to blend in with the rest. I always try to keep something quirky about myself, be it in dress sense or attitude. Trying to be the same as everyone else does make me unhappy.

:)

You're welcome.

I know about the community family thing as I am have a load in the third house and the south node. Definitely instinct is to get stuck and not expand enough, less so with time.

Oh, a thing I just noted. The second house Uranus and Neptune are in Capricorn, so this is in line with the reserve about putting creativity out there, but the sign suggests reward with time and effort.

Also, I think you are right about POF, and it is in the 9th, not the 3rd. This emphasizes those interesting Sag/9th/Virgo themes further.

Anyhow, if you have any more questions you can PM me anytime.

Last edited:

SailorPluto911

You're welcome.

I know about the community family thing as I am have a load in the third house and the south node. Definitely instinct is to get stuck and not expand enough, less so with time.

Oh, a thing I just noted. The second house Uranus and Neptune are in Capricorn, so this is in line with the reserve about putting creativity out there, but the sign suggests reward with time and effort.

Also, I think you are right about POF, and it is in the 9th, not the 3rd. This emphasizes those interesting Sag/9th/Virgo themes further.

Anyhow, if you have any more questions you can PM me anytime.

Thank you I will :) if i can take anything away from this post is that I should look into my spirituality more, as there seems to be an emphasis on it in my chart

Last edited: