Whats the meaning of my 12th house stellium in capricorn?

MadArchitect

First and foremost, at 27/28, not having a set career is absolutely not being a "late bloomer" at all. All the fields you have dabbled into and actually studied suit your chart, so you are already on the right path career-wise.

Let me share what I think you chart says to me. Scorpio MC (career line) with Mars as its ruler and in Aries, you need a job that will a) give you a lot of freedom and not tie you up to your desk, so no, a 9-5 job is not really for you. Perhaps one of the reasons you are even (unintentionally) doing many different jobs. A career in music (Mars-Venus trine), or something where you can manage yourself what you are doing (Aries Mars and Sco MC) is what suits your nature. Venus in Sag, music could be spiritual or foreign/unconventional (in the 11th house) in nature. Pure music, like a singer is not what I mean, but producing music could be the answer. Something where science is involved. You said you attended some acting classes. I can actually even see you doing that - Moon is on your MC (it wants recognition amongst people) and Venus trines MC ruler.
You also studied computer science, which absolutely also suits your nature because of all the Saturn energy through your Sun and Asc. I could almost imagine you with your own (or working for a company) music-production studio, where production happens on the computer.

Also, do not get frustrated or think that you are unlucky. You have Saturn Sun and Asc., which means a slight delay often in settling in life. I have seen many, many times, so simply have patience and keep trying, but with a positive attitude.

i agree with all of the above and thank you for your answer

the midheaven ruler though its Pluto and NOT mars

Mars its co-ruler of scorpio not the main ruler ,the main ruler is Pluto

Mars represents his true nature by the sign of Aries not of scorpio

looking at my chart though i found these

Acting=jupiter of taurus opposite MC jupiter oppositing MC is a typicall actors aspect
12th house stellium also indicates actors

Music-12th house stellium,Venus in Saggitarius

Computer science-Mercury in aquarius on 1st

Music production-sound enginnering=Mercury in aquarius on 1st plus 12th house stellium

my midheaven is in scorpio degree though (20)

and moon of scorpio is in libra degree(17)

pluto of scorpio in taurus degree(14)

ruler of 5th house on 1st can also indicate creativity music arts or something like that ?

Last edited:

aquarius7000

i agree with all of the above and thank you for your answer

the midheaven ruler though its Pluto and NOT mars

Mars its co-ruler of scorpio not the main ruler ,the main ruler is Pluto

Mars represents his true nature by the sign of Aries not of scorpio...
One cannot assert that Pluto is THE ruler of Scorpio and Mars the co-ruler. I follow traditional rulers and have almost ("almost" as I do not like to sound to certain) always had excellent results with them. In my opinion, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto are too impersonal in nature and generational to indicate and reflect the personal nature of the native through rulerships. However, if you go by modern rulers, that is your prerogative.
looking at my chart though i found these

Acting=jupiter of taurus opposite MC jupiter oppositing MC is a typicall actors aspect
It all depends on what Jupiter rules in the chart, and what the career house indicates.

12th house stellium also indicates actors

Music-12th house stellium,Venus in Saggitarius
Yes, correct to quite an extent. However, Venus in Sag has little to do with Music per se.

Computer science-Mercury in aquarius on 1st
That and also the fact that Sun and Asc. are in Cap, which lends an aptitude for numbers. Aquarius Mercury in aspect to Aries Mars also promotes Science.
ruler of 5th house on 1st can also indicate creativity music arts or something like that ?
Yes, and especially if the signs on the 5th house are Leo, Gemini, Pisces, but less if the signs are Capricorn or Virgo for instance.

Cupid Arrow

hello dear members,
im just wondering what the meaning of the stellium in my natal chart?

first of all let me get this cleared,

never had any psychological problems in my life ,never got hospitalized
no mental and physicall issues, and nothing self-destructive is going on with me.

i dont do drugs and im not drinking.

im not interested to work behind the scenes,
not working in institution, and have nothing 12th house related going on that indicates the typicall
12th house "serve or suffer" stereotype or the victim mentality.

(all of the above are the 12th house stereotypes.....)

on the contrary i always wanted to do a job that allows me to be in the spotlight and have contact with people.

so i wonder how comes and i have this stellium in 12th house and not in 1st?

i have to admit though that at first i may get mistaken as closed character because im not opening up myself directly into others
because of trust issues

but once i get the feeling that the people around me are fine to deal with and trust.
im opening myself without second thought,

Truth is, i ve been through a lot difficult times and troubles since the very beginning in my life .

i faced many obstacles since a little kid and had some issues with family-parents
and i was generally unlucky in the beggining of my life.

but nothing to worry to the point to feel that my life is doomed and needs to be end.
i ve seen people dealing with even worse situations than what i had dealt with.

im not looking for compliments

every opinion is accepted even if does not describe me

im just wondering what does this stellium indicate about me?
It would make sense if it was in 1st house instead of 12th..

because all i look for in this life, is success and recognition.

Why the asteroids? Keep the chart simple.

MadArchitect

One cannot assert that Pluto is THE ruler of Scorpio and Mars the co-ruler. I follow traditional rulers and have almost ("almost" as I do not like to sound to certain) always had excellent results with them. In my opinion, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto are too impersonal in nature and generational to indicate and reflect the personal nature of the native through rulerships. However, if you go by modern rulers, that is your prerogative.
It all depends on what Jupiter rules in the chart, and what the career house indicates.

Yes, correct to quite an extent. However, Venus in Sag has little to do with Music per se.

That and also the fact that Sun and Asc. are in Cap, which lends an aptitude for numbers. Aquarius Mercury in aspect to Aries Mars also promotes Science.

Yes, and especially if the signs on the 5th house are Leo, Gemini, Pisces, but less if the signs are Capricorn or Virgo for instance.

Yeah i find scorpios anything else except martian...

Scorpio people are very calculating,deep,analytic,observers,dark,mysterious, and somehow
they think and analyze too much before they take action,

They also have tendency to remember everything and seek revenge.

All these traits dont look martian more like pluto.
Only by looking at them they scream hell-underworld-hades...

for me true martians the warriors of the zodiac are Aries people.

they are the most fearless brave people i ve ever met,they are the heroes of tge zodiac
They are impatient ,assertive aggresive ,they have no time to plot revenge or analyze a situation
they go to action without second thought

Thats the true nature of mars. Raw warrior like fast,aggresive,assertive, not hidden and behind the scenes and curtains like scorpio..

Jupiter opposite MC is an aspect that has been found a lot in actors charts
its a typicall acting aspect

Venus in Saggitarius gives love for everything beautifull and artistic

But degrees i believe play a major role in all of these.

Aquarians always very stylish and popular and very good musicians too
they are also masterminds..

Last edited:

sabumnim

Banned
hello dear members,
im just wondering what the meaning of the stellium in my natal chart?

first of all let me get this cleared,

never had any psychological problems in my life ,never got hospitalized
no mental and physicall issues, and nothing self-destructive is going on with me.

i dont do drugs and im not drinking.

im not interested to work behind the scenes,
not working in institution, and have nothing 12th house related going on that indicates the typicall
12th house "serve or suffer" stereotype or the victim mentality.

(all of the above are the 12th house stereotypes.....)

on the contrary i always wanted to do a job that allows me to be in the spotlight and have contact with people.

so i wonder how comes and i have this stellium in 12th house and not in 1st?

i have to admit though that at first i may get mistaken as closed character because im not opening up myself directly into others
because of trust issues

but once i get the feeling that the people around me are fine to deal with and trust.
im opening myself without second thought,

Truth is, i ve been through a lot difficult times and troubles since the very beginning in my life .

i faced many obstacles since a little kid and had some issues with family-parents
and i was generally unlucky in the beggining of my life.

but nothing to worry to the point to feel that my life is doomed and needs to be end.
i ve seen people dealing with even worse situations than what i had dealt with.

im not looking for compliments

every opinion is accepted even if does not describe me

im just wondering what does this stellium indicate about me?
It would make sense if it was in 1st house instead of 12th..

because all i look for in this life, is success and recognition.

Mad Architect:

Perhaps now is a good time to take stock of your life and, see where you are going with it, as transiting SATURN IS = your Sun/Moon midpoint, typically a very nasty, soul-searching time in one's life !

All types of stuff will come out, now. (not all good, either?)

As Saturn is the ruler of your ascendant and also, the dispositor of your Sun, Neptune, Saturn and Uranus, take a REAL GOOD look at Saturn in Sagittarius and figure out what that means !

About whole signs houses versus Placidus or whatever, many astrologers naively believe that whole signs will bring them more glory or a better result than Placidus or Koch, but that is a trap of self deception, right there ?

I say to go with the devil you know !

Since, the devil you know, is better than the devil that you do not know !

Regarding the natal 12th house and what implications it has for you, the 12th house is the house of charity, as in charity given and charity received !

The basic lesson of this house is, "you will get what you give."

Pay attention to your dreams and prophetic intuition, which will guide you into making certain life decisions.

Having said that, whereever Saturn rests in the natal chart is where your chief life lessons will propogate.

Saturn in the natal 12th house shows a fear of spirituality, religion, and a lack of belief in spiritual thinking.

It is precisely a spiritual life that you must figure out and resolve, first, before your career house takes shape. In other words, you have to get your spiritual sh*t together, first, before you can find a career.

Make no mistake, when it comes to career, there will be challenges, as Sun in Capricorn squares Mars in Aries, while Uranus, by transit = Mars.

Sun square Mars represents the gunslinger who fears no one, and is accident prone and tends to get into scrapes with others.

As Mars co-rules your 10th house of career, a more strategic approach towards career is a better response.

Sun/Mars can symbolize that your ultimate life identity will likely emerge through guts and glory, "p*ss and vinegar," all rolled into one !

Who can predict the future, with you, indeed ?

I think that some showdown with the world is likely, either a conquest or some artistic struggle, is necessary, before you can go with the devil that you know ?

Maybe with n. Mars trining n. Venus, the arts and the entertainment world is where your bread is buttered ?

Who knows with you ? With natal Sun and other stuff in the 12th house, you already know what is going to happen to you, so why bother consulting astrologers. Be your own astrologer and wise man. That, I think is what this chart is saying. Believe less in others and more in yourself ?

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Actually, I absolutely do not want to get into this traditional vs. modern discussion. However, since there will be many reading this thread, let me just say that what you are seeing and mentioning is only one side of the coin in relation to Mars. Mars is NOT just hot, dry and agressive. Mars, like Saturn, has a dual nature. The nature/qualities it expresses via the sign of Aries is its day nature, whilst through Scorpio it expresses its other side - its nocturnal energy, which defines its rulership of Scorpio. It will help a lot to read up a bit on the traditional rulerships, and there are many threads here on this forum as well as on other sites/books.
Yeah i find scorpios anything else except martian...

Scorpio people are very calculating,deep,analytic,observers,dark,mysterious, and somehow
they think and analyze too much before they take action,

They also have tendency to remember everything and seek revenge.

All these traits dont look martian more like pluto.
Only by looking at them they scream hell-underworld-hades...

for me true martians the warriors of the zodiac are Aries people.

they are the most fearless brave people i ve ever met,they are the heroes of tge zodiac
They are impatient ,assertive aggresive ,they have no time to plot revenge or analyze a situation
they go to action without second thought

Thats the true nature of mars. Raw warrior like fast,aggresive,assertive, not hidden and behind the scenes and curtains like scorpio..

Jupiter opposite MC is an aspect that has been found a lot in actors charts
its a typicall acting aspect

Venus in Saggitarius gives love for everything beautifull and artistic

But degrees i believe play a major role in all of these.

Aquarians always very stylish and popular and very good musicians too
they are also masterminds..

MadArchitect

Actually, I absolutely do not want to get into this traditional vs. modern discussion. However, since there will be many reading this thread, let me just say that what you are seeing and mentioning is only one side of the coin in relation to Mars. Mars is NOT just hot, dry and agressive. Mars, like Saturn, has a dual nature. The nature/qualities it expresses via the sign of Aries is its day nature, whilst through Scorpio it expresses its other side - its nocturnal energy, which defines its rulership of Scorpio. It will help a lot to read up a bit on the traditional rulerships, and there are many threads here on this forum as well as on other sites/books.

i dont blame you nobody wants to accept the truth
that mars is the ruler of aries,and scorpio has mars as co-ruler Pluto will
always going to be the main planet of scorpio ,why do you think scorpios sometimes are such weirdos and psycho's? is that because of mars?
but when the truth is mentioned everyone's butthurt and acts like a baby
who got his candy stollen

but anyway......... im going out of topic 12th house is my main concern here
its seems that i get many responses from people

appreciate everyone for your help and for answering my questions ,im extremely gratefull
thank you aquarius and evryone who post to this thread

Last edited:
off topic but you are born on the exact same day as my cousin. you both seem to be going through the same point in your lives where your in despair and dont know what to do anymore.

funny thing is tho your personalities are totally different lol i could never see him acting.

MadArchitect

Mad Architect:

Perhaps now is a good time to take stock of your life and, see where you are going with it, as transiting SATURN IS = your Sun/Moon midpoint, typically a very nasty, soul-searching time in one's life !

All types of stuff will come out, now. (not all good, either?)

As Saturn is the ruler of your ascendant and also, the dispositor of your Sun, Neptune, Saturn and Uranus, take a REAL GOOD look at Saturn in Sagittarius and figure out what that means !

About whole signs houses versus Placidus or whatever, many astrologers naively believe that whole signs will bring them more glory or a better result than Placidus or Koch, but that is a trap of self deception, right there ?

I say to go with the devil you know !

Since, the devil you know, is better than the devil that you do not know !

Regarding the natal 12th house and what implications it has for you, the 12th house is the house of charity, as in charity given and charity received !

The basic lesson of this house is, "you will get what you give."

Pay attention to your dreams and prophetic intuition, which will guide you into making certain life decisions.

Having said that, whereever Saturn rests in the natal chart is where your chief life lessons will propogate.

Saturn in the natal 12th house shows a fear of spirituality, religion, and a lack of belief in spiritual thinking.

It is precisely a spiritual life that you must figure out and resolve, first, before your career house takes shape. In other words, you have to get your spiritual sh*t together, first, before you can find a career.

Make no mistake, when it comes to career, there will be challenges, as Sun in Capricorn squares Mars in Aries, while Uranus, by transit = Mars.

Sun square Mars represents the gunslinger who fears no one, and is accident prone and tends to get into scrapes with others.

As Mars co-rules your 10th house of career, a more strategic approach towards career is a better response.

Sun/Mars can symbolize that your ultimate life identity will likely emerge through guts and glory, "p*ss and vinegar," all rolled into one !

Who can predict the future, with you, indeed ?

I think that some showdown with the world is likely, either a conquest or some artistic struggle, is necessary, before you can go with the devil that you know ?

Maybe with n. Mars trining n. Venus, the arts and the entertainment world is where your bread is buttered ?

Who knows with you ? With natal Sun and other stuff in the 12th house, you already know what is going to happen to you, so why bother consulting astrologers. Be your own astrologer and wise man. That, I think is what this chart is saying. Believe less in others and more in yourself ?

hello sabumnim nice to see you here :D

very important and meaningfull post

yes indeed i should believe more in myself and
less in others

i dont have fear for religion or spirituality though
im into spirituality, now for religion i believe in god and i believe jesus christ was really existed and sacrificed himself for us

i also believe in afterlife and that there is heaven and hell and there is also judgement and punishment for the bad evil people in afterlife

but i feel that most religions these days manipulate the faith of people religions who these days are controlled by the elite and from hidden organizations
they use the faith of people to control them , they use the idea of god to control the masses.
just like the ancient rome and greece or egypt humans were all worshipping the gods and they ve been taught that it is an obligation to fear the gods if not ,there will be punishment
or something bad will happen.
that is wrong everyone has the right to believe and NOT believe in god,the one who want god in their life they will find him
the ones who dont want him,they will never meet him its just that simple.

yes about the gunslinger if someone tries to hurt me or bring me down i will be a gunslinger who does not afraid nobody

but most of the times i treat people with respect and i dont provoke
im not the guy who starts stuff with people
believe it or not im usually the one who gets provoked..

i dont like being quarellsome,because quarellsome equalls immature

now just like everyone.. if people disrespect me and provoke me for no reason(which happens all the time)
then yes i become hot tempered and a gunslinger who will shot everyone with his gun no matter who he is

but im not war-friendly guy trust me
i like to have good healthy relationships with people and peace and love
not chaos or violence

i also dont know have any idea what will be my future.....
i dont have abilities to predict stuff,i just have a good sixth sense
but many times that sixth sense has been proved wrong..

and please what do you mean with those?

""I think that some showdown with the world is likely, either a conquest or some artistic struggle, is necessary, before you can go with the devil that you know ?""

also what is "the devil that i know" and "the devil that i dont know" meaning ? gotta love them metaphors though.. lol

Last edited:

MadArchitect

off topic but you are born on the exact same day as my cousin. you both seem to be going through the same point in your lives where your in despair and dont know what to do anymore.

funny thing is tho your personalities are totally different lol i could never see him acting.

being born the same daygives some similarities,but we cannot have the same personality because we didnt born at the same time.

david starling

The devil he is talking about is the house system that you use.. thats what I got from that sentence lol.

Whole-sign and Placidus are descriptions of two different life-paths. "Yes, there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run, there's still time to change the road you're on...."--{Led Zepplin}

Last edited:

sabumnim

Banned
hello sabumnim nice to see you here :D

very important and meaningfull post

yes indeed i should believe more in myself and
less in others

i dont have fear for religion or spirituality though
im into spirituality, now for religion i believe in god and i believe jesus christ was really existed and sacrificed himself for us

i also believe in afterlife and that there is heaven and hell and there is also judgement and punishment for the bad evil people in afterlife

but i feel that most religions these days manipulate the faith of people religions who these days are controlled by the elite and from hidden organizations
they use the faith of people to control them , they use the idea of god to control the masses.
just like the ancient rome and greece or egypt humans were all worshipping the gods and they ve been taught that it is an obligation to fear the gods if not ,there will be punishment
or something bad will happen.
that is wrong everyone has the right to believe and NOT believe in god,the one who want god in their life they will find him
the ones who dont want him,they will never meet him its just that simple.

yes about the gunslinger if someone tries to hurt me or bring me down i will be a gunslinger who does not afraid nobody

but most of the times i treat people with respect and i dont provoke
im not the guy who starts stuff with people
believe it or not im usually the one who gets provoked..

i dont like being quarellsome,because quarellsome equalls immature

now just like everyone.. if people disrespect me and provoke me for no reason(which happens all the time)
then yes i become hot tempered and a gunslinger who will shot everyone with his gun no matter who he is

but im not war-friendly guy trust me
i like to have good healthy relationships with people and peace and love
not chaos or violence

i also dont know have any idea what will be my future.....
i dont have abilities to predict stuff,i just have a good sixth sense
but many times that sixth sense has been proved wrong..

and please what do you mean with those?

""I think that some showdown with the world is likely, either a conquest or some artistic struggle, is necessary, before you can go with the devil that you know ?""

also what is "the devil that i know" and "the devil that i dont know" meaning ? gotta love them metaphors though.. lol

Thanks for the feedback, brother ! :cool:

I think that you have a great sense of humour, by the way.

"Devil you know...versus the devil that you do not know," is obviously a figure of speech, it means that things that have been proven to work for you, previously, can be relied on, again, without fear, or hesitation ?

On the other hand, if you have been let down by certain people or situations, then, that is also a very useful piece of intel for you, as well ?

Regarding your career plan, your so called "career marker" and it's closest aspects, dictates the path of least resistence and ultimate success.

The career marker is best described by astrologer Jamie Binder in her legendary book, Planets in Work, which is an excellent book for those of you who are struggling to find yourself a suitable career.

Like water flowing through the cracks, the closest aspect the career marker makes indicates how successful you will become.

Water, and all energy, does not care whether it is the square, the trine or the opposition. Water does not care ! Only we humans put restrictions on those things. Therefore, (in my opinion) the square, the opposition, the trine and the sextile, can all bring you career success, including money success.

There is really no difference between the "square "and the "trine." The difference is that the trine will kill you quicker, (just kidding). If you think the right way, then ALL aspects can make you successful ?

As Mars (co-ruler of X) makes a close trine (120 degree aspect) with Venus in Sagittarius, your career should be very successful with things of a Venusian nature, such as music, art, design, public relations, and also, the counselling and relationship business, etc.

Natal Mars in Aries also suggests self-employment or owning a small business.

Venus in the natal 11th house symbolizes detachment in relationships, but also, working with groups, either community groups, non profit societies, or even political organizations and unions, such as brotherhoods.

Another aspect that suggests success in small business is the preponderance of your natal planets in the eastern hemisphere of the natal chart. This always indicates strong self-will, self-determination, and willingness to master one's own destiny.

Finally, natal Sun square Mars indicates unavoidable tests or lessons with authority figures, including bosses, supervisors, and teachers.

Natal Saturn in the 12th house can sometimes suggest the early loss of an parental figure, such as a father, in which the identity compensates for, with a feelings of lack or loss? and/or compensentory behaviour ?

People who did not grow up with their original birth parents look at life much differently than those with normal upbringings.

The natal Moon = Pluto is also telling, suggestive of power struggles with family members, or even abusive situations not your own fault?

Relationships with females will be telling, I predict. You will attract a certain type of female throughout your life time until whatever karmic lessons need to be worked out, are fulfilled.

The natal Sun = Neptune, natally, in the 12 house, is often a delicate natal situation, in that you will need to figure out how much Sun and how much Neptune you need to be an effective human being.

Too much "Sun" and you are perceived as arrogant and perhaps too cocky. On the other hand, too much Neptune and you could be a phony and or deceive others.

The right blend, ultimately, is to serve some higher being, it could be God, a cause, a religion, or even some artistic expression.

Even with the highest of intentions, however, take note that Sun=Neptune can also bring ego wipeout, self-deception and deceitful people with a false agenda.

This includes Christians and so called religious people.

Sometimes, I find that the "devil" finds its way into even Christian like people and some of the most Satan like people are actually Christians ?

Therefore, one of the main pitfalls of having natal sun in the 12th house, is even if you are good natured or good intentioned, evil can come into your life at any time and people can trick or deceive you at any time ?

What is the solution? Well, the 12th house can frankly get along very nicely, without people, very well, and therefore, self-sufficiency is the answer.

Essentially, to be so self-sufficient that NO ONE can f you over ?

However, if you isolate yourself TOO MUCH (also, a 12th house pitfall?) you might scr*w yourself over and shut out beneficial learning opportunities for yourself ?

So, you have to lead a balanced life, and don't be so fanatical about things or even inflexible (a negative Scorpionic tendency, if you ask me ?)

Regarding Scorpion, since my daughter is Scorpion rising, I have come to observe you people, carefully. Scorpion is actually the fourth dual sign, next to Gemini , Pisces, and Sagittarius.

The duality is found is the co rulerships and Mars and Pluto. Pluto is actually a higher octave of Mars. a super Mars, if you will ?

The premise of Scorpion is either the eagle, or the scorpion.

The Eagle can attack or defend from the air, while the Scorpion can attack or defend from the ground. Therefore, you scorpions have to figure out whether to "attack" using the air game (striking, such as boxing, tkd, and muay thai) or the ground game, such as brazilian ju-jitsu or judo, which is trapping, joint locking, strangulation, etc.

Ideally, you should be able to flow from one concept to another, much like flowing from the trine to the square to the inconjunction and to the opposition. Lets face it, in most natal charts, there will be all of these conditions. As I said, there is really no difference between the square and the trine. You can win/defeat others, with all aspects.

Good luck to you !

Last edited:

MadArchitect

PMP
Thanks for the feedback, brother ! :cool:

I think that you have a great sense of humour, by the way.

"Devil you know...versus the devil that you do not know," is obviously a figure of speech, it means that things that have been proven to work for you, previously, can be relied on, again, without fear, or hesitation ?

On the other hand, if you have been let down by certain people or situations, then, that is also a very useful piece of intel for you, as well ?

Regarding your career plan, your so called "career marker" and it's closest aspects, dictates the path of least resistence and ultimate success.

The career marker is best described by astrologer Jamie Binder in her legendary book, Planets in Work, which is an excellent book for those of you who are struggling to find yourself a suitable career.

Like water flowing through the cracks, the closest aspect the career marker makes indicates how successful you will become.

Water, and all energy, does not care whether it is the square, the trine or the opposition. Water does not care ! Only we humans put restrictions on those things. Therefore, (in my opinion) the square, the opposition, the trine and the sextile, can all bring you career success, including money success.

There is really no difference between the "square "and the "trine." The difference is that the trine will kill you quicker, (just kidding). If you think the right way, then ALL aspects can make you successful ?

As Mars (co-ruler of X) makes a close trine (120 degree aspect) with Venus in Sagittarius, your career should be very successful with things of a Venusian nature, such as music, art, design, public relations, and also, the counselling and relationship business, etc.

Natal Mars in Aries also suggests self-employment or owning a small business.

Venus in the natal 11th house symbolizes detachment in relationships, but also, working with groups, either community groups, non profit societies, or even political organizations and unions, such as brotherhoods.

Another aspect that suggests success in small business is the preponderance of your natal planets in the eastern hemisphere of the natal chart. This always indicates strong self-will, self-determination, and willingness to master one's own destiny.

Finally, natal Sun square Mars indicates unavoidable tests or lessons with authority figures, including bosses, supervisors, and teachers.

Natal Saturn in the 12th house can sometimes suggest the early loss of an parental figure, such as a father, in which the identity compensates for, with a feelings of lack or loss? and/or compensentory behaviour ?

People who did not grow up with their original birth parents look at life much differently than those with normal upbringings.

The natal Moon = Pluto is also telling, suggestive of power struggles with family members, or even abusive situations not your own fault?

Relationships with females will be telling, I predict. You will attract a certain type of female throughout your life time until whatever karmic lessons need to be worked out, are fulfilled.

The natal Sun = Neptune, natally, in the 12 house, is often a delicate natal situation, in that you will need to figure out how much Sun and how much Neptune you need to be an effective human being.

Too much "Sun" and you are perceived as arrogant and perhaps too cocky. On the other hand, too much Neptune and you could be a phony and or deceive others.

The right blend, ultimately, is to serve some higher being, it could be God, a cause, a religion, or even some artistic expression.

Even with the highest of intentions, however, take note that Sun=Neptune can also bring ego wipeout, self-deception and deceitful people with a false agenda.

This includes Christians and so called religious people.

Sometimes, I find that the "devil" finds its way into even Christian like people and some of the most Satan like people are actually Christians ?

Therefore, one of the main pitfalls of having natal sun in the 12th house, is even if you are good natured or good intentioned, evil can come into your life at any time and people can trick or deceive you at any time ?

What is the solution? Well, the 12th house can frankly get along very nicely, without people, very well, and therefore, self-sufficiency is the answer.

Essentially, to be so self-sufficient that NO ONE can f you over ?

However, if you isolate yourself TOO MUCH (also, a 12th house pitfall?) you might scr*w yourself over and shut out beneficial learning opportunities for yourself ?

So, you have to lead a balanced life, and don't be so fanatical about things or even inflexible (a negative Scorpionic tendency, if you ask me ?)

Regarding Scorpion, since my daughter is Scorpion rising, I have come to observe you people, carefully. Scorpion is actually the fourth dual sign, next to Gemini , Pisces, and Sagittarius.

The duality is found is the co rulerships and Mars and Pluto. Pluto is actually a higher octave of Mars. a super Mars, if you will ?

The premise of Scorpion is either the eagle, or the scorpion.

The Eagle can attack or defend from the air, while the Scorpion can attack or defend from the ground. Therefore, you scorpions have to figure out whether to "attack" using the air game (striking, such as boxing, tkd, and muay thai) or the ground game, such as brazilian ju-jitsu or judo, which is trapping, joint locking, strangulation, etc.

Ideally, you should be able to flow from one concept to another, much like flowing from the trine to the square to the inconjunction and to the opposition. Lets face it, in most natal charts, there will be all of these conditions. As I said, there is really no difference between the square and the trine. You can win/defeat others, with all aspects.

Good luck to you !

I believe in god but im not take it to heart that much,

So i cannot follow religion as a higher idea or to dedicate my life on it,
Religion is one of the last things i care about..
i believe in god but ill be honest
I dont go to church much ,i have faith inside me

people who go to church too much are usually the sinners, and the ones who feel guilty for their sins
so they go to church to ask forgiveness and clear the weight of sins from their soul.
i dont blame them, just stating the obvious ..

now for the 12th house indeed many people tried to bring me down in the past.

but that was my fault because i was the one allowing them to do that,
and that because i was young and dumb ,and i didnt knew my power back then...

They will never achieve it though, because i am no longer the nice guy that i was when i was a kiddo
I dont let them, i treat people the same way they treat me....

also before i meet someone , i already know if he's going to be my enemy or not
i can see through the surface and detect lies so that helps me a lot.

it all started when pluto entered in my sign , i suddenly woke up from the matrix

and realized that for my whole life as a kid and as a teenager i was being too nice with people, and i needed to change that

because lets be honest there needs to be a balance ,

because if you are only good and always good with people they will try to f@@@ you up no matter what..
we need both darkness and light in ours lives to be balanced something like ying and yang

Thanks for your responses take care bro.

and everyone who posted to this thread
thank you very much for your responses and your attention.

Last edited: