possible career shift? Will it click

dheerpat

Hi all

I have just appeared for an informal discussion with CEO of a company , was recommended to him by a mutual freind.

My role will be as second hand to ceo as Executive assistanct

The company is engaged in medical communication services meaning as a link between pharmacy companies and doctors, providing important developments and updates in medical fields , arranging doctors lectures by inviting prominent doctors from abroad etc etc
My profile will be co ordination of above activities

Request you insight whether this job will be fruitful as it will be a career line change from an ex banker to this new profile

Also since my birthday is near can I have guidance on that also I am not able to upload that chart here so please bear thank u in advance

27 12 1970 11:15 am New Delhi

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 13

dheerpat

Hello dear!

If your father is dead, give the exact date and time of his death? If he's alive, then the date of death of the grandparents on the father and mother. It is necessary to verify the rectification of your horoscope.

hi father passed away on april 30 2015 time somwwhere around 2 am early in the morning exact time not available as he passed away by heart attack

anoop.indirapuramghazibad

dheerpat
According to Vedic astrology my observations are
1. You are passing through Mahadasha of Moon which is debilitated but in the house of profession with Jupiter, forming good yogas. Anterdasha of Ketu, which is at the sukshma profession house, can give job opportunity after 05-12-2016, further dashas and anterdasha is also comfortable, so I feel, chances in coming days may be fine. Reasons are dasha and anterdashas will support you for next coming period.

dheerpat

dheerpat
According to Vedic astrology my observations are
1. You are passing through Mahadasha of Moon which is debilitated but in the house of profession with Jupiter, forming good yogas. Anterdasha of Ketu, which is at the sukshma profession house, can give job opportunity after 05-12-2016, further dashas and anterdasha is also comfortable, so I feel, chances in coming days may be fine. Reasons are dasha and anterdashas will support you for next coming period.

anoop ji,
situation is logically soeaking i am jobless now so any job which comes across i must accept. however the catch is i will have to shift to nearby place on rent which will be 2.5 times higher than current rent

so wanted to have astro peep as whether i will be able to stick to this job for long.
u mentioned about sookdhma orofession house can u elaborate what it is exactly.
ketu antar is already on and will be over in jan 2017 moon venus (2/12 from each other) will start thereafter.
now that saturn will transit over natal sun merc from jan how donu interpret as saturn over sun transits are not considered giod for career.
please guide.

just to add i quit my last job in may 2016

Last edited:

dheerpat

Hi Dheerpat. I found your birth horoscope true. when the soul entered the 7 shells materialized consciousness and your body image. This moment starts your fate and birth. We die and are born every day, mind you need to cool and entering into a deep sleep we scatter on Biner, and in the morning our minds going again. Who has the experience to stop the mind (the enlightened man, a prophet or a saint), God reveals to him the action. Since birth is the speed of light, the mind can not see the moment of birth. God is the sower, he sows the soul into matter. Because all births blameless. If the birth is already defined. Then there is no sin, but only fate. Fate is our sin. The soul recovers (restores its energy) itself through matter. We treat it in its madness. This is the principle of life. We are working on another destiny in the cycle of rebirth and give it back going, and get a new destiny from going ahead. And so the circle of rebirth we are going through 360 °. Today you have a serial killer and a maniac, and the judge tomorrow and vice versa. That's why they say "Do not judge m be judged."
Your horoscope of the moon indicates the intermediary activity in chemicals .or medicine. If we combine these figures. We obtain pharmaceuticals. You have at the moment, recently began Antardasas Jupiter. A Jupiter in the nakshatra gives well-being and money, only in the period from 31 January and 7 February 2017, there is a possibility of his wife's death by drowning. That is, if you're married? If not, the possibility of the death of women relatives or friends ... This is lucky enough to get rid of the image of the vampire established in oersteds fate to take away your energy. So that you will not have gone mad before the time of the energy savings and raising the Kundalini. Order and given wife. And the marriage was called defective. To before marrying. Everyone would have thought that he gets?
The period of standing in the 10th house of your horoscope Jupiter, will last until the end of May 2018.
I'll give you advice, do not refer to their astrologers. They can not build an accurate birth chart, because Mughals (the Great), who have assimilated you and the whole of Eurasia, and Indo-China, they gave you only a general concept of knowledge, which you can read in the book, and the hidden secrets of astrology was not given, because the mind presupposes body and has a big ego lies and desire to have more and more.
Ayanamsha Lahiri and everyone else is wrong. Amendments 9 pieces. for each planet, which manages three each Nakshatra. It's like a cipher machine "Enigma", but a bit steeper her. Pledged Ayanamsha have a different value depending on the length of the Mach period of each planet.
If you want to have a horoscope, painted three years ahead of time, sutras, described in the second volume in the Dasha in Brihat Parasara Hora Sastra, please contact me.
Your present birth was a few days before the real (synonymous with illusion, deception, and the mother of matter).

Your father died this code: Maha Dasas ??? - Rahu - Venus --- Saturn --- Keyu - Jupiter. Next Vimsottari Dasas in Hora does not break up the program. After Deha Antardasas, you last read a fractional period of Jupiter again on Deha Antardasas. Maha Dasha I did not show So read the fate of the code needed since Sookshma Antardasas.

Maha Dasas ??? - Rahu - Venus --- Saturn --- Keyu - Jupiter.
Sutra: № 63:34 - № 64:80 - № 65:49 - №65: 71
I have a book inserted into the program to read and translated into Russian. You will easily find that 2 in the English translation. Even in Sanskrit, if you have developed creative thinking, and you understand the allegory of direct mind, not mind walking on a circle, which our ancestors called "fool".

thanks donald.
anoop ji what u say