Colour kits

Cosmic football

Hi guys,
please can someone help me with the name of the colour of jersey that real madrid wore against As roma in the UCL of yesterday. Also, state the sign and planetry ruler. The same thing goes with PSG. Chelsea were in all white which is moon. I'm just confused of PSG and Real madrid colour placement. Thanks guys.

Loda41

Could not tell about Madrid, looked like dark blue, is this list helpful?
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/images/smilies/tongue.png
Zodiacal Signs and Colors
ARIES red, black, purple
TAURUS green, blue, white, pink, red-orange, yellow, tan
GEMINI orange, yellow, violet, crystal blue, mixed, green, white/red
CANCER silver, white, green, blue, grey, tan
LEO gold, orange, yellow, red, bright colors, pink
VIRGO grey, brown, navy-blue, spotted, violet, yellow, beige
LIBRA blue, green, white, pink, yellow, black/white, dark/bright, grey
SCORPIO black, murky red, brown, purple
SAGITTARIUS deep blue, purple, red, grey
CAPRICORN black, indigo, dark shades, brown, blue/violet, red
AQUARIUS violet, indigo, azure, green, grey, multi-colors, unusual shades, neons
PISCES sea-green, white, violet-red, blue, green

Cosmic football

Thank you loda41 for your feedback. It was indeed helpful. However, pertaining the real madrid jersey, they played in their away colours. All white is madrid home kit while the dark blue is thier 3rd kits. I think the name of that colour should be something like silver (I'm not so good in spoting certain colours). But if anyone knows the name the colour is called, please let me know. One again, thank you loda41 and thank you to everyone out there.

Loda41

The Real Madrid approved clothing lines advertise the color "Grey" for their Kits available to the consumer. For a silver grey color I would think of planets Mercury and Moon ruling 3rd and 4th house.

wirabhumi

When away and against Dark Color team, el Real usually wear their 2nd kit, dominant silver shirt and lime green stripe.
And they have wear it when against AS Roma last week. They wear White Kit only at home. And wear 3rd kit against light color team, like with Malaga today.