When will he call me?

Becca

I had a horrible fight with my boyfriend on Saturday night. He texted me the next day, but I was still angry and I didn't reply. I don't like the way he acted and I expected him to actually call me and apologize, not just in the form of text. I haven't heard from him since. We've never had such a long period of silence. I'm very stressed, I feel ill.
My question is: When will he call me?

I hope the chart is well made, I followed appleberry's instructions.

Attachments

• astro_2at_02_when_will_he_call_me_hr.44412.21101.jpg
    astro_2at_02_when_will_he_call_me_hr.44412.21101.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 37

virgo18

I had a horrible fight with my boyfriend on Saturday night. He texted me the next day, but I was still angry and I didn't reply. I don't like the way he acted and I expected him to actually call me and apologize, not just in the form of text. I haven't heard from him since. We've never had such a long period of silence. I'm very stressed, I feel ill.
My question is: When will he call me?

I hope the chart is well made, I followed appleberry's instructions.

I don't know really how you feel for your boyfriend... sometimes horary charts are not too exact.

This chart shows YOU aren't interested at all in this guy at all (at this time): You, the SUN in Aries (Saturn's sign of fall), and your own exaltation. There is no true love coming from your side, and neither from him. But you are happy with or without this guy.

He is Saturn in Scorpio, fixed and rx, so he is very stubborn in his actual position and will not move forward.
There's no aspect between Sun and Saturn, neither Moon and Saturn... there's bad reception.

He will not call you during this chart time span= 3-6 months... unless something changes. Anyway you will be alright.

edit: You are in his 3rd of communication.... if there is so, I if you want to reconcile, you'll have to be the one who make the first move. But there's no aspect so maybe you wont to it.

Any news please reply.

Last edited: