Moon in air signs

anjelik

No one has posted here yet? I have a Gemini Moon and this sounds about right. Once I get things off my chest, I usually feel better. It's not that I am seeking any sort of resolution per se, I just need to speak my mind. I will say that having an air moon makes you more likely to intellectualize your feelings rather than really feeeeeeeel them. It's interesting because I have almost no moon contact in synastry with most people I really value in my life. It's like that emotional connection just doesn't really matter to me that much. People with moon signs in other elements often view me as cold and uncaring (especially Fire and Water moons), but that is not the case at all. I just do not see the need in being dramatic and crying and showing sheer excitement (like when people meet their celebrity crush and totally lose it). You know those people who freak out when they are surprised and gush? Yeaaaaah, not me. That makes me so uncomfortable and I view it as really over the top and more often than not insincere. I don't understand those sort of reactions to situations

My boyfriend, father, and my two best friends (male and female) all have Aquarius Moons. I would say that is a pretty accurate description as well. Aquarius would like to avoid any sort of emotional drama if possible. They just don't understand it and view it as unnecessary. They are definitely a less erratic than a Gemini Moon and view things from a very detached and objective perspective. Someone with an Aquarius Moon probably wouldn't give you an opinion based on how they feel, but rather based on what is logical. I like that as it gels well with my Mercury!

Zonark

That's an accurate explanation of Gemini moons anjelik. I was with a woman with a Gemini moon and she processed things the same. It was difficult for me because I have almost no air except for a loaded 7th house but those are all water planets. I am a Cancer moon and she did not respond well to my emotions. I don't think she understood them and I would make the assumption that she did without explaining them too often.

My father has an Aquarius moon and is very detached.

My dog has a Gemini moon and is very distracted, tricky and devious. Her moon is afflicted by Saturn though and she has some brain damage.

7401Rizey

No one has posted here yet? I have a Gemini Moon and this sounds about right. Once I get things off my chest, I usually feel better. It's not that I am seeking any sort of resolution per se, I just need to speak my mind. I will say that having an air moon makes you more likely to intellectualize your feelings rather than really feeeeeeeel them. It's interesting because I have almost no moon contact in synastry with most people I really value in my life. It's like that emotional connection just doesn't really matter to me that much. People with moon signs in other elements often view me as cold and uncaring (especially Fire and Water moons), but that is not the case at all. I just do not see the need in being dramatic and crying and showing sheer excitement (like when people meet their celebrity crush and totally lose it). You know those people who freak out when they are surprised and gush? Yeaaaaah, not me. That makes me so uncomfortable and I view it as really over the top and more often than not insincere. I don't understand those sort of reactions to situations

My boyfriend, father, and my two best friends (male and female) all have Aquarius Moons. I would say that is a pretty accurate description as well. Aquarius would like to avoid any sort of emotional drama if possible. They just don't understand it and view it as unnecessary. They are definitely a less erratic than a Gemini Moon and view things from a very detached and objective perspective. Someone with an Aquarius Moon probably wouldn't give you an opinion based on how they feel, but rather based on what is logical. I like that as it gels well with my Mercury!

You're spot on about the aquarius moon, because I have one, and if something bothered me, I would talk about why it bothered me in a reasonable (logical) sense and completely dodge how it made me feel (emotional)

I don't like dealing with emotions, especially from other people, it just makes me feel very uncomfortable...

anjelik

You're spot on about the aquarius moon, because I have one, and if something bothered me, I would talk about why it bothered me in a reasonable (logical) sense and completely dodge how it made me feel (emotional)

I don't like dealing with emotions, especially from other people, it just makes me feel very uncomfortable...

Yes, emotions make Aqua Moon people very uncomfortable. When I cry my boyfriend asks me to please stop because it makes him feel uncomfortable (obviously in a nice way, like "c'mon.. don't think about the sad stuff right now!"). Same with my BFF - she hates public displays of emotion, which is interesting because her husband has a Pisces Moon. I've only seen my father cry once and that was when he came home after not having contact with our family for three days during 9/11. I remember he drove up the street, got out of the car, hugged my mom, me and my sister and was tearing.

7401Rizey

Yes, emotions make Aqua Moon people very uncomfortable. When I cry my boyfriend asks me to please stop because it makes him feel uncomfortable (obviously in a nice way, like "c'mon.. don't think about the sad stuff right now!"). Same with my BFF - she hates public displays of emotion, which is interesting because her husband has a Pisces Moon. I've only seen my father cry once and that was when he came home after not having contact with our family for three days during 9/11. I remember he drove up the street, got out of the car, hugged my mom, me and my sister and was tearing.

I mean, due to my Pisces sun, I can show compassion and sensitivity to someone, but my emotions are so far away from showing "A LOT" of affection, well because I feel like there's another way of expressing that side, by either 1) finding a logical reason/solution to the problem/situation or 2) showing an "detached" affection towards someone meaning - giving someone a hug or show affection through listening.. but other than that

I'm usually not the type to like cry with you or engage my feelings with yours.

I guess it deals with the fact that you can't really make sense out of emotions and you can't find an logical explanation through emotions, because emotions are illogical...

Just like Water Signs (Emotions-Illogical) and Air Signs (Intellect-Logical)