Solar Eclipse July 11, 2010, 7:40:28PM UT in Cancer

Neptune Rising

eclipse to my Natal and Progressed Saturn: so far it *****. I already had alot that I was taking care of, now feeling the burdens of new house expenses and being a single parent. I don't think I could handle any more stress.

Sorry to hear that. I had a look at your chart, and see the south node is travelling through your 8th house. I remember when I had that transit, and eclipses through the 2nd/8th axis, I had alot of debt that never seemed to go away. It was quite a financial hardship. As the nodes were leaving the 2nd/8th axis though, the debt fixed itself.

piecesofprincess

well I said I couldn't take any more stress, and more got dumped into my lap. Add a custody battle/legal stress and I ended up in the hospital the other day with high blood pressure, anxiety attack or something. I can't sleep anymore and I was awake for 30 hours or more that night/day. Can someone tell me how long this is going to last? How long does an eclipse affect someone? I need to see an end to this, before I do something drastic.