should I go to school for respiratory therapy or management?

piecesofprincess

should I go to school for respiratory therapy or management?

Well Venus (me) is in the 10th house which makes sense because I am thinking about my career. The moon is also in the 10th house and rules the 10th house. It looks like taking care of people is the way to go. But the 10th house also rules management. So I guess it could go either way. They are heading into a conjunction with each other. I think I am going to need help with this one.

Attachments

• astro.jpg
    astro.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 27

Artemisdaughter

Venus in 10th in Leo rules heart and chest.
Career 10th Cancer with moon ruler in 9th you need to go back to school.
Saturn and Mars in virgo I feel you will work well in groups and should go into health care. You are very responsible and motivated by working with other people.

piecesofprincess

Thanks!! I am in health care now. I run the neurodiagnostics program, but they are closing my lab soon and I need to go into another field or start my own business. I have been manager at many of the places that I have worked. I thought respiratory therapy would be something I could still apply to either being an RT or my own business (which includes sleep medicine and respiratory therapy is part of that). Anyhow, thanks!

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Hi Pieces,
I see you are asking a horary question here but I would also like to take a look at your natal-as natal/progressions often give good indicators about our career moves.Do you think you could also post the natal here? That way I can look at them together.
Thanks
Lillyjgc

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Hi-your natal indicates that respiratory area may be better for you.
Your tenth is ruled in the natal, by Mercury (lungs) and you have the moon in h1, in scorpio (surgery) and the moon is quintile to Venus.
Interestingly, in the horary both moon and venus are together in the tenth there and the ascendant is venus, so the natal theme is being replayed in the horary, as often happens.
That moon/venus is also trine to Uranus/Jupiter in the sixth house of service to others. The moon being in cancer reiterates this theme.
Cheers
Lilly

piecesofprincess

So I shouldn't be a manager anymore, even in healthcare? They have a degree in healthcare administration at this online school as well. I'm just clueless as to what to do because I have been doing this for 7-8 years now. I have even though of going to med school. Everything is so unclear. I just know I have to switch careers.