How many children/kids will I have?

GeminiGirl5699

Analyzing my birth chart I discovered that my 5th house is empty!! Does this mean I won't have children? I discovered this about a year ago but it didn't really bug me until I wanted to know how many children I'd have. :crying:

I wanted to discuss what are the ways you can figure out how many children will you have, in astrology. This is kind of predictive astrology, I think.

I believe that the two most common ways I have come across with, to determine how many kids you'll have, is by counting how many planets you have in the 5th house or by counting the applying aspects of the house ruler.

According to the 2nd mean, by counting the applying aspects, it would mean I would only have two children (if I did the calculations correctly because I sometimes have a hard time figuring out if the aspects are applying or separating)

Now I wanted to discuss ALL possibles ways to determine or show how many children you'll have, any aspects, relationships, rulerships, transits, anything.

Something to help me discover if I had the more likely possibility of having more children.

For me, having children is an important aspect of my life and it's something that I want, although I am still young and I haven't even gotten married or anything. It's something that I have thought about since really really early on my life so that's why I am a little worked up about all this.
I have always wanted a big family because it would be a lot more fun for the kids and for me, so I was planning to have 6 or more kids, and what it means to me to have kids.
I now I am a bit old fashioned on my ways, but that's what I have dreamt of.

So if you could please help me, I beg all of you, :sideways: I'd really really appreciate and I bet it's going to be useful in the future for other fellow astrologers in the future.

Thanks in advanced to any one who contributes.

I'll include my birth chart so if anyone so kindly could help me analyze it accordingly to kids and that type of stuff. I added some asteroids like vesta so that my 5th house wouldn't be completely empty and I added aspect lines to all.

I am a bit erratic since a distant relative told me a could have problems with my womb, and hormones...

Anyways here it is:
astro_2gw_01_wendy_mariam_apisdorf_padila.82842.27607.jpg

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Analyzing my birth chart I discovered that my 5th house is empty!! Does this mean I won't have children? I discovered this about a year ago but it didn't really bug me until I wanted to know how many children I'd have. :crying:

I wanted to discuss what are the ways you can figure out how many children will you have, in astrology. This is kind of predictive astrology, I think.

I believe that the two most common ways I have come across with, to determine how many kids you'll have, is by counting how many planets you have in the 5th house or by counting the applying aspects of the house ruler.

According to the 2nd mean, by counting the applying aspects, it would mean I would only have two children (if I did the calculations correctly because I sometimes have a hard time figuring out if the aspects are applying or separating)

Now I wanted to discuss ALL possibles ways to determine or show how many children you'll have, any aspects, relationships, rulerships, transits, anything.

Something to help me discover if I had the more likely possibility of having more children.

For me, having children is an important aspect of my life and it's something that I want, although I am still young and I haven't even gotten married or anything. It's something that I have thought about since really really early on my life so that's why I am a little worked up about all this.
I have always wanted a big family because it would be a lot more fun for the kids and for me, so I was planning to have 6 or more kids, and what it means to me to have kids.
I now I am a bit old fashioned on my ways, but that's what I have dreamt of.

So if you could please help me, I beg all of you, :sideways: I'd really really appreciate and I bet it's going to be useful in the future for other fellow astrologers in the future.

Thanks in advanced to any one who contributes.

I'll include my birth chart so if anyone so kindly could help me analyze it accordingly to kids and that type of stuff. I added some asteroids like vesta so that my 5th house wouldn't be completely empty and I added aspect lines to all.

I am a bit erratic since a distant relative told me a could have problems with my womb, and hormones...

Anyways here it is:
View attachment 56352

DELINEATING CHILDREN thread discussion at http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49614
offers guidance on this subject
including that assessing the exact number of children is tricky
however
'....delineating whether there will be few, many or no children at all is quite possible and this art can predict that....'
:smile:

"When will I marry",
"How many children I'll have"
- these are the most frequent questions of the people who are interested in astrology.

Here I will explain the method of delineation of fertility or sterility of the chart.
Guessing the number of children is a very tricky thing,
but delineating whether there will be few,
many
or no children at all
is quite possible
and this art can predict that

Well, I do not have a lot of affinity toward theory
and therefore I will grab my pen and scribe the rules directly
so we can later practically delineate charts and see the rules on practical example charts.

Here's what Lilly says about the fertility or sterility of the Signs (I know that Lilly is not medieval astrologer, but he draws a lot from the medieval sources):

Aries: By reason Mars, a sterill planet hath that for his house, and the Sun for Exaltation, is rather a Sign of Barrennesse than otherwise.
Taurus: Is reputed more fruitful than barren, being the house of Venus, who is fruitful, and the exaltation of the Moon.
Gemini: Is adjudged barren, being the house of Mercury, who discerns nothing of himself.
Cancer is the most fruitful and bountiful Sign, it being the house of the Moon, and the exaltation of Jupiter.
Leo: Is reputed barren, being the house of the Sun, and Lyons bring forth Young rarely.
Virgo: Hath the name of the barren Signe, for Mayds of themselves produce no Births &c.
Libra
: Rather a Signe of fecundity, it being the house of Venus, and Saturn his exaltation [4].
Scorpio: Though the house of Mars, yet generally accepted for fruitful.
Sagittarius: Ever conceived fruitfull, because the house of Jupiter.
Capricorn: A Signe of few children inclining to barrennesse.
Aquarius: Without doubt more fruitful than barren.
Pisces: Very fecund and prolificall, being the House of Jupiter and exaltation of Venus, its Signe of many Children.

Fruitful Houses:
1/11/10/7 and 5th.

Fruitful Planets:
Jupiter/Venus/Moon (Mercury is fruitful but if joined with Sun, Mars or Saturn can go to the sterility side).
Sun (because of the heat) and the 2 Malefics are sterile planets.

Pars Filorum (Part of Children):
ASC + SA - JU for a day births, reversed for night ones.

1. Look at 1st, 11th, 10th or 7th house, and see if there are some of the Significators for Children: Jupiter, Venus, Moon, Mercury, Lord of the 5th, Pars Fortuna, Pars Filorum and their Lords; or notice if the planets who deny children are there.

Bonatti:
Quote:
If at least some of the aforesaid planets signifying children are in the specified houses
or even in the 5th and the said planets are fortunate and strong and aspected by the benefics by a trine or sextile
with or without reception,
or even by a square with reception, it signifies that the native will undoubtedly have children
unless the said significator is within 1 minute of some fixed star of the nature of Mars or Saturn.
However if the significators are weak, they show that the children will be few

Quote:
But if none of the aforesaid significators were there & the pars fortunae or pars filiorum were there
and any of the malefics should aspect the said part it completely denies children
whether they are weak or strong, unless by chance, a benefic trines or sextiles the malefic with reception
or it (the malefic) were with a fixed star of the nature of Jupiter, Venus or the Moon in the same minute,
and let it not be in Leo, Virgo, Libra, Capricorn or Aquarius or in Taurus.
Mercury varies depending on the nature of the planet it is joined with.

Bonatti also says that if one of the significators for children are in the aforesaid places, and this planet happens to be Void of Course,
then this means that the native will have only one child.
(Some argue about this and say that Bonatti here refers to Horary Delineation).

Examples in the next post.