Astrology + Myers-Briggs Personality Types

AppLeo

Fine. You must have more Taurus in your chart than even Hitler if you're so stubborn.

Pff, only Saturn in Taurus. But tons of fixed energy! But I'm not stubborn!! Time to bust out a famous quote... "You are entitled to your own opinion. :smile:"

Blaze

Account Closed
I think JA has mastered the art that is internet. I find myself using some of Jupiter's lines in conversation elsewhere.

nai

Banned
OMG I was going to post something like this. I love it; I love you for posting this.

Here's a really cool pic that I found.

View attachment 59871

It's pretty spot on, considering my three main signs are cappy, leo, and virgo. I am an INTJ or INTP

My dominants are Leo, Capricorn, and Scorpio and none of them are in INFJ. ))))))))))))))))):::::

nai

Banned
Oh no!! Where did you get the dominants?? From astro pullen? I'm skeptical about that way of finding dominants.
Yup.

Also, I've always thought Scorpio should be at the top of my doms but it makes sense for Leo to be the Big Boss. I have no idea why Capricorn is in there, though. I think it has to do with most of my planets being in the 10th house.

AppLeo

Yup.

Also, I've always thought Scorpio should be at the top of my doms but it makes sense for Leo to be the Big Boss. I have no idea why Capricorn is in there, though. I think it has to do with most of my planets being in the 10th house.

Yeah, that's probably where the capricorn part comes from. But the picture I posted probably isn't 100% accurate, but I think it's pretty close. Or maybe you have to find the average of the MBTI types for the three main signs, if that makes sense lol.

nai

Banned
Yeah, that's probably where the capricorn part comes from. But the picture I posted probably isn't 100% accurate, but I think it's pretty close. Or maybe you have to find the average of the MBTI types for the three main signs, if that makes sense lol.

It does - but to me, I feel as if I'm more Scorpio than any other sign. Emotional, intuitive, judging, an INFJ. I guess my Moon in Scorp is p. strong.

AppLeo

It does - but to me, I feel as if I'm more Scorpio than any other sign. Emotional, intuitive, judging, an INFJ. I guess my Moon in Scorp is p. strong.

That makes sense. And that's really cool; I have Moon in the 8th house! So kind of similar

Rawiri

I straddle the line between INTJ and INFJ but tend to lean slightly towards the first. With all the visible planets below the horizon and Capricorn rising I would say it fits decently.

As a side-note to AppLeo, I watched Angel Beats a month ago and the ending was not as sad as I had been led to believe. Which made me sad itself. :crying:

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_l.31246.1022.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_l.31246.1022.gif
    50.5 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

AppLeo

I straddle the line between INTJ and INFJ but tend to lean slightly towards the first. With all the visible planets below the horizon and Capricorn rising I would say it fits decently.

As a side-note to AppLeo, I watched Angel Beats a month ago and the ending was not as sad as I had been led to believe. Which made me sad itself. :crying:

oh wait what!? The ending was so sad!! Cap moon getting sad for not being sad. LOL

nai

Banned

you got a bunch of cappies

Rawiri

nai: Yep :happy:

AppLeo: Haha. I think I had just over-hyped it in my mind. I found the part with Yui disappearing sad and then figured well the ending must be 10x sad.