Advice about Pluto

Hello guys. I am looking for some advice about choosing city for studying. The targeted place is city of Tromso, Norway. I am always attracted towards Tromso because of Neptune/ASC line and Sun/IC both lying on that place. I have ever experienced a very astonishing, personal spiritual experience that basically alleviated all of my life problems (in spiritual sense) when transiting Neptune trining Natal ascendant. Very great. So I also look for an opportunity to pursue deeper spiritual experiences in my new place, along with other opportunities as well.

Along with those lines, I found tight Neptune ASC/Pluto DSC crossing (38 minutes lat. orb). In my chart, the Pluto itself makes sextile with Neptune, although quite loose (4 deg orb). These other conditions also apply:

Sextile PoF under a full degree of orb (Pluto sextiling from the bad 6th house, some my greatest experiences in life happened when Progressed PoF made a conjunct with Pluto, they say sextiles don't work with Pluto-PoF, I wonder about that).
Sextile tightly with my undignified Moon (1st ruler). Moon is conjoined with Neptune.

With following hard aspects:
Semisquare DSC (sesquisquare ASC). The ASC is conjunct Sun and semi-sextiled by Venus. Some say that could be sort of help for ASC. No help can I see for DSC (also peregrine ruler).
Quincunx to fall combust Mars (2.5 deg orb, resulting bad things in my experience).
Square to Lunar Nodes (4 deg)

Having all that said, I wonder if the Pluto energy will become such problem for me.
Thank you very much, any guidance are welcome.

Here is the ACG map
1znmp9B

Placements
FDYJ9Mt

Birth chart
y48Mfc0

Relocated
M7QzD9p

Attachments

• ACG.jpg
    ACG.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 32
  • Placements.PNG
    Placements.PNG
    42.2 KB · Views: 38
  • tromso.jpg
    tromso.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 35
  • bagan kelahiran.jpg
    bagan kelahiran.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 35

comdoc

Neptune rules your natal 9th House (higher education). Could you post the world map? Look for Venus lines; Venus rules your 11th House of professional associations, hopes, dreams, and is sextile Mercury (communication). Venus also rules 4th House of home and family.

Last edited:
Neptune rules your natal 9th House (higher education). Could you post the world map? Look for Venus lines; Venus rules your 11th House of professional associations, hopes, dreams, and is sextile Mercury (communication). Venus also rules 4th House of home and family.

Thanks for commenting:smile:. This is my worldwide view, the surrounding place that got Venus line lying over it is also near the mars line, I am not sure about my Mars condition either.
L90NbC6

Go back to the targeted place which is under Neptune ASC/Pluto DSC line, do I really need to worry about this Pluto crossings?

comdoc

Check out Venus/DC and Jupiter/IC near south Texas, exact south of Texas border in Tamaulipas province in NE Mexico. Post a N. America map to see more clearly. Forget about Pluto.

Check out Venus/DC and Jupiter/IC near south Texas, exact south of Texas border in Tamaulipas province in NE Mexico. Post a N. America map to see more clearly. Forget about Pluto.

As for Jupiter lines, I see my Jupiter rules the 6th house and it is somehow strong. Is that still okay?

comdoc

OK, Ciudad Victoria, Tamaulipas, Mexico is closest to where your Jupiter/IC and Venus/DC cross. Your Jupiter line runs right through San Antonio, Texas. There your Venus is still angular in 7th House. Next I would check other crossings lines on astro.com/North America/show details. Then do a relocation chart for those 2 and any others that look promising. You're welcome.

OK, Ciudad Victoria, Tamaulipas, Mexico is closest to where your Jupiter/IC and Venus/DC cross. Your Jupiter line runs right through San Antonio, Texas. There your Venus is still angular in 7th House. Next I would check other crossings lines on astro.com/North America/show details. Then do a relocation chart for those 2 and any others that look promising. You're welcome.

Such great explanation, sounds like good for any relocation purposes:love: Thanks