Composite chart

rosar

Hello everyone,
What do you think about this composite chart? He's not sure his birthtime is 100% correct, but let's assume it is.
Sun/Moon/Venus conjunction apparently makes us highly compatible, we'll love each other unconditionally no matter what. Am I right?
Mars square Uranus and Mars square Neptune slightly worry me. I haven't found a decent interpretation (can't be anything good though), so please tell me what you think.
Unaspected Saturn? Not going to last? Well, there's Moon-Saturn semisextile, but does it count?

Also, Uranus conjunct the Descendant..
Are we doomed?:unsure:
Thank you in advance!

Attachments

• chart.png
    chart.png
    275.2 KB · Views: 57

waybread

The sun-moon-Venus conjunction looks brilliant. Lots of love and affection.

This relationship, as you noted, does have some stressors. Are you by any chance from different cultures, or living (or thinking about living) in a different country? I'm looking at the 9th house focus) although you note the timing might be off) and Jupiter opposition.

Uranus in the 7th house can mean sudden beginnings and endings. But you can make this more empowering, if you choose. Uranus rules all kinds of things that might become mutual interests. Maybe a zany, novel kind of lifestyle, or mutual participation as a couple in one of the many things that Uranus rules: aviation, modern astrology, IT, or science, for instance.

The T square suggests a propensity for arguments and power ploys, so that would be something to watch.

rahu

Banned
hi rosar

the venus/sun/moon conjunction certainly shows a very deep affection between you.
the node/Neptune/Uranus stellium gives a mental/psychic vibrancy and cab gives deep sensitivity to each other.this can give common dreams of each other.

but with mars square to Neptune/Uranus/node, this would be a disaster because ti marks him as extremely independent and not emotional true.
with the intense affection for him, this is a heartbreak waiting to happen.
if you just take I as a exciting affair then you will have a great experience with him. but there is little chance this will become serious.

in addition with Jupiter square to pluto , personal ambitions will take precedence over any emotional bonding. he definitely is no looking o settle down.

again the danger here is that the emotions are so strong.... but there is no real sincerity other that a brief affair .
actually he is very deceptive right now as the Saturn/Neptune midpoint is being transited by the south node...... I would not trust anything he says about wanting a serous relationship.

rahu

Last edited:

rosar

The sun-moon-Venus conjunction looks brilliant. Lots of love and affection.

This relationship, as you noted, does have some stressors. Are you by any chance from different cultures, or living (or thinking about living) in a different country? I'm looking at the 9th house focus) although you note the timing might be off) and Jupiter opposition.

Uranus in the 7th house can mean sudden beginnings and endings. But you can make this more empowering, if you choose. Uranus rules all kinds of things that might become mutual interests. Maybe a zany, novel kind of lifestyle, or mutual participation as a couple in one of the many things that Uranus rules: aviation, modern astrology, IT, or science, for instance.

The T square suggests a propensity for arguments and power ploys, so that would be something to watch.

Thank you for your comment!

We currently live in different countries, hence the 9th house (the timing must be right after all). The Jupiter-Mercury opposition in the 3rd and 9th houses reflects it pretty well, I suppose. There's an actual distance between us, we mostly talk online/ text (Mercury in Aquarius?), and none of us is particularly happy about it.

As for Uranus in the 7th, could it indicate love at first sight (or whatever I should call it)? Also, our situation definitely isn't boring. We almost never know for sure when and where we are going to meet, it's impossible to plan ahead, and yes, airports have become an important part of our lives :)

Any idea what Moon conjunct MC means?

rosar

hi rosar

the venus/sun/moon conjunction certainly shows a very deep affection between you.
the node/Neptune/Uranus stellium gives a mental/psychic vibrancy and cab gives deep sensitivity to each other.this can give common dreams of each other.

but with mars square to Neptune/Uranus/node, this would be a disaster because ti marks him as extremely independent and not emotional true.
with the intense affection for him, this is a heartbreak waiting to happen.
if you just take I as a exciting affair then you will have a great experience with him. but there is little chance this will become serious.

in addition with Jupiter square to pluto , personal ambitions will take precedence over any emotional bonding. he definitely is no looking o settle down.

again the danger here is that the emotions are so strong.... but there is no real sincerity other that a brief affair .
actually he is very deceptive right now as the Saturn/Neptune midpoint is being transited by the south node...... I would not trust anything he says about wanting a serous relationship.

rahu

Thank you, rahu! I will keep my eyes open

Black Moon Lilith is also conjunct Uranus/Neptune/North Node and square Mars, not sure why it's not on the chart. Does it mean the relationship could be dangerous for him in any way/ make him obsessive?

Also, he broke up with his ex less than a week after we met. Could Mars square Neptune indicate it? As in, lies, cheating, etc.

As for Jupiter square Pluto, I'd say my personal ambitions are the problem, at the moment I'm not ready to leave the country I'm living in and go back home.

rahu

Banned
Thank you, rahu! I will keep my eyes open

Black Moon Lilith is also conjunct Uranus/Neptune/North Node and square Mars, not sure why it's not on the chart. Does it mean the relationship could be dangerous for him in any way/ make him obsessive?

Also, he broke up with his ex less than a week after we met. Could Mars square Neptune indicate it? As in, lies, cheating, etc.

As for Jupiter square Pluto, I'd say my personal ambitions are the problem, at the moment I'm not ready to leave the country I'm living in and go back home.

I don't think this would make him obsessive, thought it would deepen and feelings you and he have. it might be a problem if you felt this was a uniting feeling , as the divisive or independent feelings are unlikely to be over rode

yes that is likely. I assume you just recently met him as I mentioned the energies around this composite right now are very duplistic.
rahu

Last edited:

rosar

I don't think this would make him obsessive, thought it would deepen and feelings you and he have. it might be a problem if you felt this was a uniting feeling , as the divisive or independent feelings are unlikely to be over rode

yes that is likely. I assume you just recently met him as I mentioned the energies around this composite right now are very duplistic.
rahu

It has been a few months already, but yes, it's not a long-term thing so far.

Thank you for your comments, rahu