Progeny Prospects

Rampat

Hello, I have no kids. Do you see any progeny prospects for me in the near future?

Attached is my horoscope chart.

Thanks

Attachments

• ABC DEF.jpg
    ABC DEF.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 38

Rajarshi

VIMSOTTARI DASA

SAT &19 Years
From 11@10@97
To 11@10@16

SAT 14@10@00
MER 23@ 6@03
KET 2@ 8@04
VEN 2@10@07
SUN 14@ 9@08
MON 14@ 4@10
MAR 23@ 5@11
RAH 29@ 3@14
JUP 11@10@16

Rampat

Hi Rajarshi,

Would you please elaborate. what you have shown is my current dasa....but can you predict if I will ever have kids?

Thanks

Rajarshi

Navamsa chart, Bhava chart attched

Attachments

• astro_2at_01_abc_def_ho.43327.31538 bhava.gif
    astro_2at_01_abc_def_ho.43327.31538 bhava.gif
    61.7 KB · Views: 32
  • astro_2at_01_abc_def_hw.43154.21582.gif
    astro_2at_01_abc_def_hw.43154.21582.gif
    76.1 KB · Views: 35
  • astro_29at_01_abc_def_hw.43250.27359 Navamsa.gif
    astro_29at_01_abc_def_hw.43250.27359 Navamsa.gif
    56.5 KB · Views: 30

Rampat

Rajarshi, I am sorry I don't understand anything from the charts as I am very new to astrology...would you kindly explain?

anoop.indirapuramghazibad

Any miscarriage or medical support?
You are passing through Mahadasha of Saturn and Saturn is afflicting House lord of Progeny Moon.
Debilitated Mars has occupied house of progeny.
Possibility of some medical support for the Pregnancy.
Saptansha chart is also confirming medical or some surgical issues etc.

Rajarshi

Four planets are in retrograde conditions which need attention.

From Moon sign Aquarius, Jupiter is in 5th house Gemini and dispositor Mercury is in Sagittarius, in 11th house ( House of success). Both Jupiter & Mercury are aspecting each other and interchanged houses. Jupiter is dominant in Navamsa. Jupiter is the natural significator of child.

Saturn, the Moon sign lord is aspecting Jupiter & the 5th house.

Presently, Saturn main period is running and Jupiter sub period will be coming from April 2014 and will be there up to September 2016.

In transit, Jupiter will be in Cancer, the exalted sign from June 2014 and having 6 bindus in Ashtavarga chart. Jupiter will be very favourable then.

Retrograde & debilitated Mars in 5th house from ascendant is creating problem for having children and giving chances of miscarriage. This need to be attended medically and astrologically. Mars the ninth lord for Pisces ascendant is a fabourable planet for the ascendant and remedy through gem therapy should be obtained under guidance of astrologer.

The Jupiter sub period from April 2014 is giving good probability of having a child though full medical support will be required.

Regards

Rajarshi,

Last edited:

Rampat

Thanks Anoopji and Rajarshi ji for the elaborate explanations. As you have already looked into my charts in detail would you also give some insights if my financial condition will improve in the future anytime? Financial instability is also forcing me to not actively take medical support as I keep postpoing medical intervention thinking that I will go for it once there is some stability in my life. Please advise.

Rampat

Thanks, I will surely get medical attention asap. Would you please look into financial prospects as well. I know jupiter AD in Shani MD would be favourable. However, I would like to know how it will be in my mercury MD as I think my mercury is also quite week and combust. My husband doesnt have a good job so in a way I am the only earner in the family.

Rajarshi

Four planets are in retrograde conditions which need attention.

From Moon sign Aquarius, Jupiter is in 5th house Gemini and dispositor Mercury is in Sagittarius, in 11th house ( House of success). Both Jupiter & Mercury are aspecting each other and interchanged houses. Jupiter is dominant in Navamsa. Jupiter is the natural significator of child.

Saturn, the Moon sign lord is aspecting Jupiter & the 5th house.

Presently, Saturn main period is running and Jupiter sub period will be coming from April 2014 and will be there up to September 2016.

In transit, Jupiter will be in Cancer, the exalted sign from June 2014 and having 6 bindus in Ashtavarga chart. Jupiter will be very favourable then.

Retrograde & debilitated Mars in 5th house from ascendant is creating problem for having children and giving chances of miscarriage. This need to be attended medically and astrologically. Mars the ninth lord for Pisces ascendant is a fabourable planet for the ascendant and remedy through gem therapy should be obtained under guidance of astrologer.

The Jupiter sub period from April 2014 is giving good probability of having a child though full medical support will be required.

Regards

Rajarshi,

You need to focus & convert good probability into reality by consulting your astrologer professionally and giving sufficient time to understand your chart with necessary feedback and cooperation. ( see highlighted portions above)

You should not think about Mercury dasa at this stage. Cross the bridge when it comes..focus on the main issue.

Regards

Rampat

Rajarshiji, one more question on this - I have been told by a couple of astrologers and I have also read somewhere that because of this position of Mars in my horoscope, it may impact children in the form of disability or other health related issues. This is one big cause of concern for me. Do you think it is avoidable either medically or astrologically?

Rajarshi

Rajarshiji, one more question on this - I have been told by a couple of astrologers and I have also read somewhere that because of this position of Mars in my horoscope, it may impact children in the form of disability or other health related issues. This is one big cause of concern for me. Do you think it is avoidable either medically or astrologically?

Do you think they ( the astrologers) have devoted sufficient time to study your chart and have discussed with you your life events to cross check their understandings of the chart?

It is better to follow the suggestions given in reply number 15.

Regards

Last edited:

Rampat

Yes, I showed it to two astrologers and both of them indicated that there would be some problem with the child. But they did not give me any remedial measures as such. They don't accept any fees and also told me not to keep asking for predictions as during Shani dasa people could cheat me. However, since I am very anxious I try to do some remedial measures. Few other astrologers told me that I will have a child by the beginning of 2013 which doesnt seem to coming true :-(