7th house

Stella

Hi folks :)

I know that the 7th house is the house of relationships(any kind of them),and if one wants to know their fortune in relationships with a romantic character should consider it as a powerful factor.
I have Jupiter in the 7th House in Aries,so by all mean I should have luck in relationships-that's what I figured out by reading numerous articles on the topic.
Honestly,I don't think I was blissed......as a matter of fact,I feel like I'm having the complete opposite from what's it called good luck.

So I'd like to ask you for an opinion,which other aspects I should consider in getting the complete picture about relationships,from a point of Astrology?
Is it possible that my Mars square Jupiter(repeating mistakes)has it's influence on this?

I'm posting a link of my natal chart bellow.

http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?...d=&orbp=&rs=0&ano=1&node=-Yn&asp=1&fix=1&ast=

starlink

Hello Stella. I understand your confusion. Jupiter represents "enlargement", getting more of it, becoming bigger etc. , all applicable to certain situations. Now in the 7th house I have found it to show multiple marriages quite often, as does the Moon and Mercury or a 7th house ruled by a mutable sign.

Then indeed the ruler Mars of your 7th is squaring that Jupiter, forming a T-square with the Ascendant (you) and Jupiter, so there seems to be quite a bit of stress involving relationships in your chart. Mars is also conjunct restless Mercury and ruled by moody Moon in very sensitive Pisces. Moon squares Saturn and this indirectly also points to certain obstacles in the love department (Moon in 5).
Jupiter trines Uranus, so that freedomloving Jupiter gets an extra freedom urge from that Uranus. I guess it is difficult for you to not get bored with someone and the result then could be looking for another. I have to run now, sorry. Will have more on this later.

Starlink

Ageus

I have sun in the 7th, which seems to ring true with what I read about it of being very aware of relationships and them being very important to me.

asteroid

How nice!!!:andy::andy::andy: 7th in mutable pisces and moon conjuncting 8th gusp

Concernig that a chart colors our individuality and that all the events in our life are caused by our choices, a difficult placement cannot always reflect unfortunate events. Am i wrong???

Having 7th in pisces and moon conjuncting 8th gusp i should be a person with an unstable romantic life and especially an unstable perspective towards romantic affairs. Another interpretation could be that i would prefer unstable lovers.

However such explanations could reflect my early life as a teenager. I cannot anymore support the put that my romantic life is unstable or my choices..

This might has to do with my progressions or some other aspects which give me stability and responsibility like these :saturn::conjunct::pluto: :saturn::trine::venus:

My question is; in the end who is stronger our chart or our will to live with harmony with ourselves and others???

I would prefer to say that we are the rulers of our stars!!!

Thank u for your time:happy:

Attachments

• astro_25gw_02_andromeda_seiris_201066_he.73686.22677.gif
    astro_25gw_02_andromeda_seiris_201066_he.73686.22677.gif
    66.1 KB · Views: 21

Ageus

The negative possibilities of an aspect in a chart relate to when the energy is afflicted or coming out in an unhealthy way. If one learns how to use their energy in a healthy way then the negative potentials are over come.

asteroid

The negative possibilities of an aspect in a chart relate to when the energy is afflicted or coming out in an unhealthy way. If one learns how to use their energy in a healthy way then the negative potentials are over come.

We share the same point of view, but most of the interpretation instructions tend to point out the negative ones and forget to undeline that everything depend on how we deal with those energies.

I had a conversation with a horrified member who had read that Chiron in her children's 4th means death of parent!!! And her husband is actually a pilot (her thread is public so i can talk about this matter, besides its astrological one) Imagine what damage could cause to her such an irresponsible interpretation!

Or how misleading is on the other hand saying constantly to a sag individual how lucky is! This person could end inactive

I appologise if i sound impolite but at least in my counrty few are those astrologers who are very careful about how should they work on astrology.:love::love::love::love:

Last edited:

Stella

I completely agree with this comment!
That's why I found Astrology amazing-it helps one to understand themself on a deeper level.so to know how to use the energies in a right way,one has to understand them,isn't?that's why I'm here,so to learn things :)

The free plays the biggest part in one's life,but there's another part,perhaps smaller,but influential,and it's worthed paying an attention to it,in my point of view.
i do not take Astrology as a way of predicting the upcoming events in my life,but as a very helpful tool for getting a more clear picture of myself.....
so please don't mind me if I formulate a question in a wrong way,I'm quite new to this :D

Ageus

Its the same things in palmistry. An overwhelming amount of writing on meanings of different markings on a palm are negative. The defense of this negativity is that making people aware of something negative might be what they need to over come it or prevent it. But the trouble is that if ones consciousness is brought into negativity they are liable to create more negativity.

With palm reading I always try to look for the potential, and then bring awareness to how to bring it forward or what might be blocking it.

waybread

stella, the 7th house is not "any kind" of relationship. The 5th house rules love affairs; and the 11th house rules friends, for example. The 7th refers to serious, long-term one-on-one relationships. It is the traditional House of Marriage; but in today's world of living-together arrangements, it can indicate a partner or long-term GF/BF. It is also the house of open enemies! The 12th house refers to hidden enemies: the ones you don't realize are harming you.

The link to your chart doesn't work. But without seeing it, I would say generally that you have to look at (a) aspects to Jupiter to see if it is lucky or not; and (b) if you have Aries on your DC, then look at your aspects to Mars for further information on your 7th house. As starlink noted, Jupiter is the principle of expansion: but this can be for good if well aspected; or perhaps over-optimism, if not.

How to attach a chart as thumbnail
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126

Firstly, for a proper evaluation you need to post your chart, preferably with progressions and transits on same wheel found in extended chart selection. Reduce the ratio of orbs to 80%, select smallest image size 63% on picture,then choose house system (my personal preference is for Equal house rather than the default of placidus), right mouse click and select 'save target pic as' and save to hard drive then upload here

Unfortunately, there is no set formula or signature for marriage or childbirth, although others may disagree, apparently horary and vedic seem confident in this area. There are indicators and potential as there would be with natal, solar return chart but guarantees -- (post 2 & 3 below)
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=207744#post207744

Your chart is a blueprint of your personality, facets and penchants and the whole chart is 'potential' for development. There is nothing guaranteed or fatalistic in charts, I do believe we still do have free will. I also believe we chose our parents and childhood circumstances best suited to learning those Lessons in the best way we can.

I think it's worth bearing in mind that the natal chart, like solar returns is all about 'potential' but as we all know we don't always fulfil that potential do we.

It's like someone saying you can predict death, but with modern medicine and sciences the way they are and the potential to 'die' three times in a life, doesn't mean to say you will does it

I think lots of people have unrealistic expectations about what astrology can and can't do. astrology is an 'art, science and craft' and not clairvoyance either. If there were a formula or signature, don't you think we would ALL be using it?

Predicting marriage and/or having children can be done, but it is not easy, time consuming and intricate. There are lots of things to take into consideration like, secondary progressions, what inter-aspects one chart makes to another, Solar arcs, Solar returns, Transits etc

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3192
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3179
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14255

Symbolic Directions in Modern Astrology – book by

By Charles E. Carter
http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=uDv0Xj9YjngC&printsec=frontcover&dq=astrology+Charles+Carter&hl=en&ei=w5HeS7G6DYb2-Aa71Oj_Bg&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CD8Q6AEwAA#v=onepage&q&f=false

http://books.google.com/books?id=0OJgX88KKMsC&pg=PA29&dq=carol+predictive+astrology+natal+marriage&ei=cgY9StL4L4XuzASuzMC6BQ
page 31