How is my interpretation coming on? Property horary!

So I am learning as I go along here from all your posts and comments so thanks all!

I posted a chart about a previous flat which didn't pan out this is the second option but it is an unsold auction property so nervewracking! (Background info: the offer is accepted but we are not legally tied yet-someone else could buy it in meantime whilst legals are being looked over)

I am the querent. (three people purchasing)

Here is my interpretation on the following Question:

Should we proceed with buying the flat?

Querent is Mercury ( quite happy in Aquarius-)

Co SIg Moon (In Virgo) in the 5th house of speculation ( representing should we purchase it and take the risk?) -

Virgo Moon representing -Over analysis and worry..

Property is 4th- Leo- Therefore prop is signified by the Sun in tenth house -Jupiter is in the 4th house Retrograde Which to me means a good position for restoring property for resale. But with the 7th ruled by saggi that means that the seller is Jupiter.

Profit /Price -Tenth house- Property is its detriment in the tenth house along with the querents Mercury.

Aspects- The seller is in opposition to the property But with the Property in an unhappy house the profit is weakened. Opposition with the weakened property suggests all is not as good as it seems? Both Jupiter and the Sun sextile Uranus in the 12th- Hidden surprises?

Seeing as the querent makes no aspect to the property i guess this is general would be a no?

Constructive criticism pointers and advice welcome! Thank you all :smile:

Attachments

• shouldweproceed.gif
    shouldweproceed.gif
    56 KB · Views: 29

Update!

There was in fact hidden unexpected nasty surprises (covered up charges and costs). Offer withdrawn...

So my general feeling on the chart was correct.

I'm sure someone else would do a much better job...but hey ho it made me think twice and do further investigation and sleuth work!

Attachments

• shouldweproceed.gif
    shouldweproceed.gif
    56 KB · Views: 28

Sunrise

Update!
There was in fact hidden unexpected nasty surprises (covered up charges and costs). Offer withdrawn...
So my general feeling on the chart was correct.
I'm sure someone else would do a much better job...but hey ho it made me think twice and do further investigation and sleuth work!

Very good analysis. Well done!
allowed me some additions.

Querent is Mercury ( quite happy in Aquarius-)
Mercury there I do not think is the best. Not considered good position. Not powers and the main thing is retrograde and slow- Under Sun's Beam

I do not say good on an horary question and even when is the main signifiers. Especially as the question - the subject - related markets, sales etc .... with Mercury retrograde such moves are not lucky ....
Seems to indicate that it will change your mind and you should be very careful.Under Sun's Beam=means that you dont see all things clearly

The house (Jupiter) retrograde on the 4th (end of the case). The house seems to have traps - not good. (without powers, retrograde = has deficiencies).

Saturn on the cusp of the 7th shows obstacles and difficulties. One point to watch out because something it wants to tell you in this case.
Moreover, Mercury Jupiter make no appearance.
The sun is weak and it is going to do a contrast with Jupiter = home
The Moon (communication - agreement) in detriment of Jupiter (house) and soon will square with Saturn
These are all information show not finally agreement:annoyed:

Hey Sunrise!

Thanks for your interpretation !I am still very much a beginner I have no clue on triplicities or even when planets are getting closer or further apart much more study needed....phew thank goodness we didn't go for it. It amazes me how accurate Horary is...! :smile:

Sunrise

Hey Sunrise!

Thanks for your interpretation !I am still very much a beginner I have no clue on triplicities or even when planets are getting closer or further apart much more study needed....phew thank goodness we didn't go for it. It amazes me how accurate Horary is...! :smile:

:smile:good luck to your studys:smile: