Lopsided chart?

piscesariesleo

Hi friends,

I'm pretty much a novice to astrology but at the start of the pandemic last year I took the dive to learn more about myself and my chart. I was immediately struck by how lopsided it looked.

I'd really like someone else to take a look at my chart and let me know what their impression is. I don't know anyone else really that will entertain the idea of astrology, although I have always found it to be pretty accurate. Scary accurate in the case of my own natal chart.

Even if you could just let me know what stands out, that would be incredible - I don't yet trust my own amateur analysis!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-05-06 at 17.36.35.png
    Screenshot 2021-05-06 at 17.36.35.png
    126.5 KB · Views: 41

Harmelia

Hi friends,

I'm pretty much a novice to astrology but at the start of the pandemic last year I took the dive to learn more about myself and my chart. I was immediately struck by how lopsided it looked.

I'd really like someone else to take a look at my chart and let me know what their impression is. I don't know anyone else really that will entertain the idea of astrology, although I have always found it to be pretty accurate. Scary accurate in the case of my own natal chart.

Even if you could just let me know what stands out, that would be incredible - I don't yet trust my own amateur analysis!

Hi! First of all, a lop-sided chart is far from unusual. Many people have planets bunched together.

With your South Node past life symbol conjunct Sun in Pisces, 8th house, I'd say that this lifetime is about your exploring your self-identity - developing yourself, the role you want to play, the personal goals you want to set, ect. You tend to be someone who wants to be helpful to others and you are moving forward now to being more self-oriented.

Leo rising is all about gaining confidence, being recognized, applauded, seen and heard. If you lack confidence, this Leo rising will be a good friend to you - as you will seek relationships in order to be affirmed.

If you are emotionally insecure or too close to your family - have had a family that encourages dependence or are enmeshed - then the Leo rising can be a hindrance - if you seek affirmation and recognition within the family but not socially. I'm really not sure that this is how you are doing the Scorpio IC with Chiron - but it is a possibility.

You do have an Aries Moon and Saturn in the 9th - which is very independent and you probably love to learn and grow and maybe you have dreams of travel. Maybe you want to go into law there in order to fight for underdogs or people who need help. I think you will do some career where you are of service to others.

The Pisces Sun, Mercury, Mars and Jupiter in the 7th and 8th are definitely either creative and/or spiritually-oriented. You probably like psychology, philosophy, metaphysical subjects. You will like to explore and investigate your internal world - and transform yourself. No doubt you will do that.

You are prone to being very aware and sensitive to how you impact others - it's a very relational-type chart. I think the challenge really is to put enough attention upon yourself and your self-development - to widen your spheres of influence - to make sure you have good boundaries with your family and friends. You aren't responsible for other people's feelings - only your own - and you don't want people to manipulate out of a sense of guilt - which you could have. You have to stand up to guilt. You might feel it if you say NO when you really want to - but it does go away after you do it enough.

piscesariesleo

Looks like you have what is known as a "bundle chart", which is when a chart has all 10 planets within the span of 120° or a trine (with a shave factor of about 10° or so). I have one of these, too.

More on chart patterns and their meaning at the following link.

https://www.astro.com/astrology/in_jonespatterns_e.htm
Hi!

Thanks for your reply

Going through my early twenties now I am having to come to terms with the fact that I am/feel much more intense than my peers. I've now pushed most of the people around me away and really struggle to make new friends.

Guess I've got to find my people!

conspiracy theorist

I'm a couple years older than you and my situation is similar to yours. I've razed most of my relationships with family to the ground, save for my two little brothers, and any new prospects on the relationship front don't have much in the way of leeway before I discontinue the courtship. These days most of my energy is poured into achieving a few goals within as short a timeline as I can manage.

Do you have a concentrated area of focus, as characterised by the pattern? There is probably going to be a dichotomy between the desire between finding one's "tribe" (all your planets on the western hemisphere), and focusing on your personal interests above all else (self-interest of the bundle). For me it's fairly easy to forego deep emotional/personal relationships in order to manifest personal visions into reality.

piscesariesleo

I'm a couple years older than you and my situation is similar to yours. I've razed most of my relationships with family to the ground, save for my two little brothers, and any new prospects on the relationship front don't have much in the way of leeway before I discontinue the courtship. These days most of my energy is poured into achieving a few goals within as short a timeline as I can manage.

Do you have a concentrated area of focus, as characterised by the pattern? There is probably going to be a dichotomy between the desire between finding one's "tribe" (all your planets on the western hemisphere), and focusing on your personal interests above all else (self-interest of the bundle). For me it's fairly easy to forego deep emotional/personal relationships in order to manifest personal visions into reality.

Ah, my area of focus is roughly 'who I am'. My father suppressed a lot of my free spirit when I was a child and still tries to do so. I'm about to make the decision to go no contact with him and the rest of my immediate family.

This is why, I think, I've got the stellium (?I think) in my 8th house. I've never liked being told what to think and he would dictate adult opinions to a child. As an adult-Child, I found this Unacceptable and my childhood felt like an exercise in learning how to argue my own point. Everything he found to be 'wrong' with me, was something (I now realise) he had been made to feel uncomfortable with as a child, during his poor and religious upbringing. Sex, intimacy, all things taboo including the many imperfections that came with his shadow self. He had my brother and I really late in life and although his death was never imminent and still isn't now, he made us fear it.

I'm currently clinging on to the last relationship I have, which is with my boyfriend. The education that allowed me to escape home ended almost two years ago and in that time I retreated pretty completely from society. I have a degree but depression has consumed me for those two years away from home. I think if I don't cut my family off it will continue to cause me pain. But I don't have friends - will I make any? Will I be okay if not?

conspiracy theorist

Hypothetically, if you never made any friends from now until your death, what happens to your life? How important are friendships for your sense of well-being?