Curious about my reading. Should it be this way?

Cantread

Hello,

I don't know how to read my chart. Hope you could tell something about me and will gladly reply if any of the readings adds up or correlates with my life or personality.

Also, maybe there's something to be aware of?

Thank you in advance!

Attachments

• Chart.png
    Chart.png
    70.6 KB · Views: 31

Kylie

Some things that jumped at me:

ASC in Gemini, your chart ruler is Mercury (which is in Virgo, one of the signs it rules)

Sun in Leo: in its own sign and it's own house (5th house), strong position

Moon in Taurus: exalted position, one of the best moons to have. prone to emotional eating, needs connection with the earth/nature, very emotionally resilient, difficulty letting go, stubborn emotions

Pluto in 7th house: transformation through relationships with others

Ecliptique

Hello Cantread,

you are appreciated for your ability to want to be loved by others and to want to keep it. It depends on what you care about that might interest you and how interested you are. You tend to impose your point of view when something is difficult to achieve. Knowing what you aspire to lead you to make the most of the consideration you want to be given and to express how you feel about the issues. You tend to want to convince when things interest you, which is what conditions the realization of the attention that is shown to you. You are able to get excited about what interests you. I can only urge you to take care of your relationship with others in general.

This year, you will absolutely want to obtain something from others, it is in favor of a hope so that people are interested in you and with a view to enhancing yourself.

Ecliptique. :smile:

Harmelia

Hello,

I don't know how to read my chart. Hope you could tell something about me and will gladly reply if any of the readings adds up or correlates with my life or personality.

Also, maybe there's something to be aware of?

Thank you in advance!

If your birth time is near correct, your rising sign is on the cusp between Taurus and Gemini - Taurus 00-04 degrees - man that's close. A seconds off, and you're a Gemini rising. So, you will feel both - Gemini and Taurus - maybe a different times, in different situations or both at once. Both Taurus and Gemini are quite social signs - Taurus being gracious and more like a social butterfly - pleasant but superficial - while Gemini is quite bubbly, enthused and talkative and not necessarily superficial in approach. Taurus likes is simple and peaceful while Gemini likes it lively and intellectually stimulating.

Oddly, your Venus is in Gemini which is a lot like Gemini and Taurus on the ASC cusp. Venus rules Taurus and it is in the sign Gemini rules. Sio, it's a theme. Your Mercury is strongly placed in Virgo, a sign it rules - so the Gemini side gets a point there. But your Moon is in Taurus - a point for the Taurus side.

Your past life wound is in Aries, 12th house - so there is some wound to your independence in some way. You may have spent a lot of time alone in the past life due to a possible number of reasons. You were most likely a leader (Aries) and may have been argumentative (Mars in 3rd) - or - perhaps you liked to challenge authority - or being someone in a leadership position, but made a decision some other people in power didn't like and put you in prison or the hospital. Whatever actually happened, we don't know - but the feeling of it is what we bring forward.
You were likely judged harshly.

You are actually quite sensitive to other people's feelings with a Cancer IC and you probably feel you need time alone. A Cancer IC can make a person vulnerable to other people energies - you just feel them. You can't help it.

The chart is saying that the way forward is to be of service to others. That when you get your mind off yourself and have something constructive to do for others, you feel better. With Sun in Leo, 5th house - you are learning to cultivate your own self-identity - to shake off the judgments - to be creative - to express yourself - to play and have fun.

Mercury in Virgo will want to analyze - to investigate - to research - to organize and perfect a skill - all good for the service you offer. But you also want to analyze yourself to understand yourself better.

Well, that's what I see without reading the whole chart.