Questions and reading my chart for fun

Mister Skeleton

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone could see what placements in my chart could possibly cause someone to write romantic fiction and have a dark sense of humor. I'm actually curious about it. Thanks in advance

Attachments

• astro_2gw_lex_hp.1178.27581.jpg
    astro_2gw_lex_hp.1178.27581.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

Harmelia

Hey guys, I'd figure that, just for fun, I wanted to see if others on this forum could try to see which astrological placements or influences could be related to aspects of my personality. I'm gonna make a list here related to my personality, and I'd like to see if anyone can see what placement or aspect might be related to it in my chart. :biggrin: So here we go.

* Likes horror shows and monsters

* Daydream a lot

* Has a dark sense of humor

* Love of writing and reading

* Writes paranormal romances mostly

* Good at drawing and painting

* Does photography

* Draws fantasy related things

* Makes gothic drawings, drawings with couples

* Hopeless romantic

* Reads about relationships, stories and information

* Likes heavy metal

* Likes romantic songs

* Fascination with old things, likes retro/vintage stuff

* Likes to exaggerate when telling stories

* Dramatic

* Can be lazy sometimes

* Problems with sleep

* Perceptive of people's motives

* Likes to eat sweets

* Used to be paranoid

* Blunt/brutally honest when angry

* Childlike sometimes, likes cartoons/animation

* Used to find friendship highly important, couldn't do without friends

You might want to narrow your question, if you have one. It takes a lot of time to do what you ask. I won't spend my time like that just for your amusement, but I will answer any serious question about a chart.

Mister Skeleton

You might want to narrow your question, if you have one. It takes a lot of time to do what you ask. I won't spend my time like that just for your amusement, but I will answer any serious question about a chart.

I'm sorry for coming across as rude/childish. I guess given by how tired I was when I posted this thread I wasn't thinking clearly. I did manage to edit it to make it less vague.
I was just wondering about what placements in my chart could show a tendency towards writing love stories and what could indicate a dark sense of humor. Thanks for taking the time to read my question

Last edited:

Harmelia

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone could see what placements in my chart could possibly cause someone to write romantic fiction and have a dark sense of humor. I'm actually curious about it. Thanks in advance

Yeah, five out of ten planets are in Scorpio. Scorpio is the king of a dark sense of humor - for sure. Many very creative people have a significant planet - like the Sun (as you do) in the 12th house. It's a creative, imaginative, inspired house. Scorpio is also the sign ruling sex. So, your chart affirms what you already know about yourself.