Everyone thinks I'm stupid

Everyone at my school thinks I'm below average intelligence which significantly pisses me off
graphic.php
Can someone also compare my horoscope to kanye wests?

AppLeo

I don’t think you can tell if someone’s intelligence based on their chart. Sorry that doesn’t really help. Maybe people around you are just being bullies? And it has nothing to do with your intelligence at all.

GemwDepth

Account Closed
The first thing I noticed was Venus conjunct Mercury in Taurus, it simply means you tend to absorb new information very slowly and your mind is not convinced of the validity of it until everything is examined. Its connection to Venus is actually great for diplomacy and artistic endeavors.

I am trying to find other indicators and workarounds behind your main problem. As Mercury is not the only significator of intelligence. Could you by any chance do a chart on astro.com? It give you Quintile and Bi-quintile connections and degrees of each planet and cusps, so one can do more detective work.

Osamenor

Staff member
Everyone at my school thinks I'm below average intelligence which significantly pisses me off

Who's "everyone"? Your teachers? Your classmates? How do you know they think you're below average intelligence? What are they doing that communicates that to you?

Have you been placed in classes for students below average intelligence (if such a thing exists in your school)? Do you struggle with schoolwork? Get low grades? Have you ever had to repeat a grade? Or by "below average intelligence," do you mean in a non-academic sense--as in, kids saying, "You're so dumb"?

Do you have any kind of disability that might be interpreted as below average intelligence, even if it doesn't affect your actual intelligence--speech impairment, for instance, or dyslexia?

To give any kind of astrological advice, we need to know what's really going on for you. The way you described it is so vague, there are lots of different things it could mean.

ashriia

showgif.cgi
Just my classmates

Kids at your age can be cruel, you also have saturn in your 11th house of groups so there might be issues with being accepted by groups -which includes classmates.
While you might learn more slowly to understand something, that has nothing to do with being stupid. Where saturn is in your chart, you will mature in that area of life as your grow up. Don't let your peers make you angry, aries moon can have a temper- if you find yourself mad; you can do some excercise to blow off steam.
Your life will get better as you grow up -- you might travel alot through your life and be considered a very knowledgeable person later on.
There is alot of wonderful things to look forward to, so don't dwell on your classmates.

If you are having persistent headaches, talk to your parent(s) or guardian(s) about it - and see what can be done.

Oceanis

Giacomo,

First of all, I disagree with whoever says those ugly comments.
Right now, Mars is transing your natal Neptune, giving you the headaches and brain fogginess. This impacts you A LOT because you've got some natal aspects with Neptune squaring mercury and venus.
If I were you I'd wait for a week or so till Mars moves away from Neptune, (but not too late when Mercury goes retrograde) before I went to a doctor - to ensure the diagnosis and pills they give you are the right ones.

====
Your life can be very successful and happy...
With Sun, Mercury and Venus on your Midheaven, I trust you'll be able to succeed in life, once you find your niche. And I see your niche (area of talents) to be more abstract, like movies & fiction (neptune), arts (venus), travelling (jupiter) etc.

Mercury aspects can be considered as one of many indicators to evaluate our thought process. Mercury conjunct venus shows a lovely, most positive way of communicating, and love for the arts and beauty.
Mercury square jupiter but also mercury square neptune could mean expanded thoughts, too abstract, but also more dreamy and artistic, and less logical. This is not bad, but I'd guess you must be doing better in literature, foreign languages, geography and arts.

Be careful in love, as you may be prone to illusions... I'd say you'll have a fascinating, not too stable love life :biggrin::love:

Take care and tell me what you think :)

Yeah lol I haven't had the best experiences in love for me, imagination is heightened greatly and I make stupid decisions I'm trying to be more practical. Thank you for this.

Osamenor

Staff member
Aries rules the head. Your moon also rules your ascendant, which can also be said to rule the head and face, the face you present to the world. And first house Jupiter rules your sixth (body, health). Jupiter is also learning, as is the ninth house, where your moon is. Good chance of any medical problem you have being something to do with your head, and it affects your learning.

That still doesn't take the place of medical care and advice. Good thing you're going to the doctor.

Thank you for the help! If there's any more interesting information I could have about my birth chart I would sincerely appreciate it. I want to learn more about astrology and possibly plan to bring it more into the mainstream for people my age, it would help out the families of astrologer.

Last edited:

Amit89

Mercury will make you work harder.

My cousin who always got straights A's and got 99% in his maths exam which is college level has mercury in Taurus square Neptune and he is studying medicine at university!

He works very hard.

Cypocryphy

Yeah lol I haven't had the best experiences in love for me, imagination is heightened greatly and I make stupid decisions I'm trying to be more practical. Thank you for this.

Sounds like you are depressed. Probably by taking on the view of others and adopting them as your own with regard to how you view yourself.

HOWEVER, I will not lie—looking at your chart, with what appears to be partile :conjunct: between :venus: and :mercury: and part of a t-square with :mars: and :jupiter:; yeah, I can see how you'd run into trouble and seemingly gain the moniker of "dumb."

You are right brain oriented. You need to play up to your artistic talents, which you should have plenty if not developed yet. Drawing and writing should be very strong. With regard to intelligence, you get sloppy with the details. Correct? You rush your thoughts and jump to conclusions that have little basis of fact to support them. You think of the big picture but ignore the frame hooks, pins, nails, screws and other important things that operate as the corner stones to hold up the picture. You are methodical in your thinking too when not rushing to conclusions. This gives the appearance of being "slow." But you dislike deliberating too long most of the time so kind of just blurt out what "feels" right rather than what you've meticulously come to "know" is right.

Does this sound accurate?

Yeah this sounds really accurate, I recently turned to astrology because of these issues, am I stuck forever in this mode? Can you look into my subconsious? I just came out of a bad depression and it changed my thinking in a way I think, trying to understand myself and recover mentally from my depression right now I think.

kshantaram

Premium Member
Everyone at my school thinks I'm below average intelligence which significantly pisses me off/QUOTE]

in case this helps,

cancer asc, sensitive and possessive; asc lord moon aries 9th,
impulsive, aptitude for psychology, teaching, travels;
wear pearl over silver ring over jup finger;

9th lord jup for luck over leo first, advisory aptitudes, commanding attitude;
jup lord 9th for luck from moon aries too;

rahu NNode now 1.5yr transit jup leo, vitiating wisdom, toxic liver-heart-stomach-head issues;

ketu separative SNod now 1.5yr transit mars acq 7th, detachment in relationship;
pain-injury-surgery and abdominal inflammations and sciatica of legs etc;

mars acq technical aptitudes, innovative projects, aspected by jupiter;
mars lord 10th for career;

prayers to Christ, offer red flowers tues mornings at the alter at home;

sun gemini 11th, brilliant-analytical, good at information processing,
business analyst, but confused at decision making roles;
gains from govt, corporates, social elite; sun lord 2nd for finances;

past 3 yrs sat transit sag 5th, seeking change, but stuck; sun-sat opp in transit,
great stress in matters of health-luck-edu-romance-income-gains-friendships;

sat now 2.5yrs transit own cap 6th, good for employment prospects and health;
sat cap ambitious, practical, good at event management etc, hardworking;
sat cap elevated aspect libra 4th, supportive of property matters;

natal sat gemini 12th for foreign lands; aptitude for information technology;

jup late 018 year ahead transit own sag 5th,
promoting luck-edu-romance-position;
trine moon-aries 9th supportive of luck-edu-travels;
and trine jup-leo first, promoting health and well-being;

mer-venus own taurus 10th, growth-riches through
literary-oratory-astro-hotel management aptitudes;
charismatic leadership; creative, energetic;