Karyn Kupcinet- Murder -1963

ashriia

As some regular members know I like to study astrology charts of victims and/or violent offenders. I am not really participating in the forum nowadays, due to personal reasons, but I wanted this information to be stored on the internet for anyone interested. So here we go..

I happened upon the Birth Chart of K. Kupcinet. Her death was before my time, so I had not heard of her... but I got curious about the charts and astrodatabank never uses lilith in their charts, and with murders in my research lilith almost always has a hand. So I pulled up some charts on my own. The charts seem very obvious for some kind of violent death to me.

Her chart is a doozy too.

She had Aries on the cusp of her 8th house. Ruler Mars is in the 4th conjunct pholus. pholus manifests in a similar manner to pluto. That would be the 1st indicator. Then there is lilith in aries within the 8th house at a critical degree right alongside nessus. 2nd indicator. Her murder was never solved, but she was found naked and strangled in her home in west hollywood,ca. While neptune conjunct the ascendant assisted in her being an actress. Neptune is also in aspect to the 8th house. My guess is that her death will remain unsolved with neptunes involvement.

Transits on the day she died. Ruler of her 8th house- Mars- is conjunct the IC exact at 24 degrees. Transit South Node is conjunct Mars to the letter at 11 degrees. Coupled with the secondary progressed chart.. Which filled in the blanks.
There was some really dark progressed aspects. Pluto was in exact square to lilith/vertex. And progressed Moon is conjunct natal lilith exact at 29 Aries. She had pluto square lilith natally also. So this progression would have brought to life her natal aspect. If this couldn't get anymore serious, pluto/lilith/vertex are in a t-square with progressed mars!

Unfortunately I think her death was destined to be as it was from the day she entered this world. Astrologers often say that we have free will. But when I see charts like these and the events that unfold for the native, I have a very hard time believing that.

If you see something I missed or might have not calculated correctly, please share...:smile:

chart 1 - Transits.
chart 2 - Progressed Chart
chart 3- Relocated Chart for west hollywood.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karyn_Kupcinet

Attachments

• Kuc Death Transits.jpg
    Kuc Death Transits.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 27
  • Progressions Death Kuc.jpg
    Progressions Death Kuc.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 19
  • Kuc Relocation Chart.jpg
    Kuc Relocation Chart.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 19