I'm sociopathic

shuvas26

I'm in therapy with a psychologist. And I think I'm sociopathic and a bit psychopathic in my relationship with other people.

I do not feel guilty or remorseful for what I did, parts that were immoral. Even things I did to my closest relatives. I am very intelligent, and I always leave a strong impression on people, I have great charisma and seek for power. But even so, I'm very detached from my surroundings. From people. And yet, I read people easily, see what triggers them, and use manipulations to achieve what I want from people. I like to do it. And I do not feel any bit of remorse. sometimes I like to be a wolf in the skin of a lamb. I have not been in a relationship for many years and I do not feel that I lack love and closeness. On the other hand I am very worried about my future status career and this is something that is not typical of people of this kind. But I got to the point that it would be exhausting to control everything. and lack of developing empathy also ... Can I see it on my natal chart?

2iae8w0.jpg

conspiracy theorist

Are you asking if your psychopathy can be seen in your chart?

Liz Greene did a study on psychopaths and found a consistent pattern of having an afflicted Moon and yours is quite afflicted. It's in the 8th house (a "bad" house according to tradition with its relations to psychological complexes and issues), It is stressed by both traditional malefics through their conjunction in Aquarius and Pluto squares the Moon from the 12th house (another house that speaks to mental afflictions). This shows the callous emotional nature as well as the tendency toward self-aggrandizement and desire for adulation. All 3 malefics are power driven in different ways, and Leo is a sign that contributes to an interest in power and dominion. There is also further affliction if you factor the quincunx relationship between the Neptune/Uranus conjunction and your Leo Moon.

The fact that houses 3rd, 8th and 12th are where the T-Square reside may indicate that you are much more given to psychological/mental brutality than physical.

You also have fixed star combos that contribute to people "remembering your name". Sagittarius ASC can result in a personality trending toward self-projection and self-assertion. The ruler of the chart Jupiter is most elevated, which in one iteration can be seen as "self above all else" (since Jupiter represents you in the chart)

ardentika

See I don't think sociopathy can be seen in a chart.

Also the quincunx is with too wide orb , I wouldn't go beyond max 1 orb.

I am a Leo moon too, Jupiter is also my most elevated planet. Many people have the philosophy me before everyone else, but that can be manifested in a healthy way.
Your Leo moon would actually take effect in both 8th and 9th. Everything accumulated from the 8th house would manifest in the 9th.

With that Pisces sun my guess is this is how you deal with your moon being in 8/9th. Meaning ,instead of having to let yourself feel emotions and care.for people and deal with disappointment like every "normal" person, you chose to take on a "mask" that just doesn't feel.

That might be caused due to issues with your family.

Generally Pisces would take on the form of whatever you want.

Your chart actually shows a highly sensitive and caring individual , and too much of that, without a healthy coping mechanism or ability to deal with emotions ,might produce the other extreme, hence sociopathy.

If the way you are doesn't bother you ,I see no reason to change. You will still have a normal life, minus genuine connections with people. If it bothers you, then you can change it by trying to accept that maybe your "sociopathy" is just an unhealthy coping mechanism.

Also Jupiter in 9th might help you if you actually develop a higher meaning of life, since this is the house of morals and we all know sociopaths have no morals whatsoever.

ashriia

First, I am glad you are in therapy, that should be beneficial to you.

I think labeling yourself as a sociopath or psychopath is very detrimental, as it gives you license to feel that there is nothing that can be done so why not embody such qualities.

Your chart is difficult for sure. I can see why you have issues with empathy or sensitivity. To start, if we take your sun and look at its ruler neptune in conjunction with uranus- that puts the breaks on the sensitivity that is usually associated with pisces suns. Especially since it is in the sign of capricorn. So right there some detachment would be expected in the personality. That alone, doesn't make for lack of empathy however. But then there is the moon- the emotions, involved in some very harsh energies. The t-squares to pluto and the saturn/mars conjunction is pretty severe. So while you are certainly capable of cruelty/and or violence/manipulation etc. You can use these energies instead to throw yourself completely into your career. Mars/Saturn makes for a great workaholic. There is tremendous power in that t-square that would be much better spent in business or career of some kind rather than focused on people which would more than likely create more negative manifestations. Uranus square mercury can show a technical/scientific mind also. I do think the saving grace in the chart is Sagittarius ruling the chart, and jupiter being elevated opposite venus. Venus also in pisces. I wish you much luck in your therapy, and in your desire to become a healthier person.

ashriia

Hi.

Yes, i would have to agree with you. Honestly not sure what to think about the north node in cap in the 1st. I was thinking moreso about the south node in the 7th. Surprised that saturn is not rx also. But thats just an observational opinion.

Zora

Account Closed
I'm in therapy with a psychologist. And I think I'm sociopathic and a bit psychopathic in my relationship with other people.
I do not feel guilty or remorseful for what I did, parts that were immoral. Even things I did to my closest relatives. I am very intelligent, and I always leave a strong impression on people, I have great charisma and seek for power. But even so, I'm very detached from my surroundings. From people. And yet, I read people easily, see what triggers them, and use manipulations to achieve what I want from people. I like to do it. And I do not feel any bit of remorse. sometimes I like to be a wolf in the skin of a lamb. I have not been in a relationship for many years and I do not feel that I lack love and closeness. On the other hand I am very worried about my future status career and this is something that is not typical of people of this kind. But I got to the point that it would be exhausting to control everything. and lack of developing empathy also ... Can I see it on my natal chart?

If I understand you right, you are only looking for acknowledgement for what you wrote here kinda a little bit proud of and not for an advice to help you.

To me a chart shows the energies, you can choose or can choose to refuse to use. What you choose strictly depends on the evolvement of own consiousness and also on own will tol do something. Planet constallations and planet energies "do nothing" for you itself - they show an energy potential you can choose and use or refuse. Both has an effect on you- the refusal as well - as energy available doesn't disappear by subpressing and not using it- you then will experience it as health issue.

Moon in leo in 8th house with moon/pluto correspondence can be a very egocentered obsessive feeling longing for power and deeply fearing being a victim and dominated and abused and scared to get destroyed - with also selfdestroying tendencies. In 8th house in general - all addictions, magic, shamanism, rituals, crimes, orgies, abuse, obsessions, addictions, near to death experience and death are to be found. But it is also the house of a higher principle - the house of inititation - where you can also give up your ego and accept a higher principle above you to follow and to rise up again like a phoenix out of ashes. But with your chiron in leo in 8th- your ego is your weak point - but also your mighty self-healing-potential.

Your 8th house moon is part of a tensionful t-square with pluto in 11th house cusp 12th at apex and you are kinda controlled or manipulated by outer and other influences - you had to allow as own experienced and allow further to take affects on you personally, your feeling of security and protection. With a tendency to get addicted from- with pluto squaring your mars in physicayl body house 2nd..

Mars rules your 5th house - your ego, your selfidentification and your behaviour- but also what you experienced as male model role from your father and also father experience itself. What wasn't not the best in your childhood- I would suppose - with mars square pluto - what also show influence from father in your chart. Mars in aquarius with pluto square can show himself ice-cold and inpredictable. And mars as ruler of 5th in 2nd with pluto square could also show physical abuse by father or a male adult person in childhood - the chart owner suffers from for a longtime also in financial income- what is 2nd level of 2nd house.

Uranus on cusp 2nd and on axis 2/8 can show black-outs in dangerous situation or the ability to split off feelings to protect a person and not get overwhelmed. Pluto in 11th house cusp 12th and axis 12/9 is on health axis and can cause health issues to restore you and to catch your attention for the cause thereunder.

And can moreover show a difficult shoc experience already witnessed or co-experienced in prenatal phase during pregnancy of your mother. What still accompanies you subconsciously and is also stored in your physical body with mars in 2nd house. Your mother is shown with neptune as ruler of your 4th house and was at point of your birth in inconjunct with your 8th house moonr- she perhaps had difficulties in her own marriage (8th house too) and relationship with your father - you took over with neptune in your 2nd as a continous feeling of being insecure and never safe and physically protected.

Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
You also mentioned elsewhere ...
"im a man who always will prefer power and influence over love and children" ...
Unquote

Is this because you as a child experienced power (abuse) on you as well ? And are you right now endangered or feel to (have to) do same to others ? Is it this - you want to tell us here and on other forums with exact same post as well ?? Transiting retrograde pluto is in your physical body house 2nd and sextiles your pluto at apex of the t-square with mars and 8th house moon right now. Do you feel yourself subconsiously irresistible attracted to do something in the moment ?

Mars rules your 5th house - Ego-centered action house -but also sexual energy and sex for fun and is also house of children in your sight of view out of your chart. But what also means - that pluto's transit support you right now with energy and a good chance to talk to your therapist honestly and open and to get your psychological issues transformed and settled with your therapist. You hopefully really do have in RL.

ashriia

@ ilenek
OP has yet to reply to responses. Though it would be indeed great questions for OP to be asking, for sure.

conspiracy theorist

Similar to what Zora has picked up within the subtext of the opening post, I don't see the OP asking for advice for his condition or what he can do to change it (he is paying a professional for that presumably) , but to bridge his tendencies to his natal chart. The problem that was stated was issues around career and status.

My opinion is that Psychopathy/Sociopathy as a clinical diagnosis wouldn't show up in the chart since astrology and modern day psychology are two different systems that have come to conclusions on what constitutes "behavioural types" with different methodology and criteria, however correlations can be made between behaviours consistently displayed in such a psychological profile and the astrological placements that show up in the group. The view that psychopathy/sociopathy is on a sliding scale of more or less severity also fits with astrological analysis since astrology allows for more diverse traits occuring in an individual that can cancel or augment each other.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
@ ilenek
OP has yet to reply to responses. Though it would be indeed great questions for OP to be asking, for sure.

Thanks for this, CT. I got confused about who was raising the question and so have deleted my post.

Last edited: