Saturn in 6th House Transit

Osamenor

Staff member
That's because you were getting money in wrong methods (debt), you should've worked for it instead of getting someone else earning with interests!

Are you American? If so, you know, and if not, you need to know, that medical and student debt are impossible to avoid in the U.S. People can work and work and work for their money, save diligently, avoid all unnecessary expenses, and still be very deeply in debt because that's the only way to get an education and the only way to get treatment for a major illness (actually, it doesn't even have to be that major an illness--just a brief hospitalization will do it). We have no safety nets for those things and no controls on the costs. Unless you are born extremely rich--in which case, you're not working for your money--or get extremely lucky, there is absolutely no way you will not have medical or student debt in your lifetime.

Saturn isn't always righteousness.

Osamenor

Staff member
So far: - I lost my beloved cat all of a sudden

My cat died 😭

Interesting that there are two cases of cat loss with Saturn transiting sixth. I also lost a beloved cat when Saturn was transiting my sixth house in 2002 (I had to look up transits for the date to be sure, but yes, Saturn was hitting my sixth then).

That is not the only cat I've ever had. I'd previously had one die on me - which I'd had for 12 years, that was my childhood cat - and Saturn was nowhere near my sixth house at that time. I now have an elder cat who, realistically, is unlikely to live more than a few more years, feline lifespans being what they are, and I won't have Saturn transiting my sixth when she goes. Saturn's not getting back to my sixth house for another 12 years, and there's no way she'll live that long.

Maybe, if I decide to get another cat in the next decade, I should make sure it's an older cat, so that if it does die when Saturn hits my sixth, it won't feel tragically premature. That was what happened with my sixth house cat loss. I'd only had her for two years, and she wasn't old.

LostinPhilly

Talking about cats!

The only cat that was ever owned by my family decided to leave them during my 6th house transit last summer (I live abroad, bit he was still part of the family).

He's still alive and wanders around their house, but he just ran away and decided to never come back. They keep calling him and chasing him, but he's unresponsive. I think he cut his ties with them.

Weird.

Osamenor

Staff member
Talking about cats!

The only cat that was ever owned by my family decided to leave them during my 6th house transit last summer (I live abroad, bit he was still part of the family).

He's still alive and wanders around their house, but he just ran away and decided to never come back. They keep calling him and chasing him, but he's unresponsive. I think he cut his ties with them.

Weird.

That cat must be your familiar. Seriously. He cut ties with your family when you did? It's like he's the other you, as far as they're concerned. (Is he on his own now, or did he take up with other people?)

A friend of mine has seen some eerie parallels between her cats and her own life. A close family member of hers has been battling cancer for years - it's gone into remission more than once, but kept coming back - and at the height of the last round of it, one of her cats suddenly developed the very same type of cancer, and died from it. (I have no idea if there was a sixth house Saturn transit involved.)

LostinPhilly

That cat must be your familiar. Seriously. He cut ties with your family when you did? It's like he's the other you, as far as they're concerned. (Is he on his own now, or did he take up with other people?)

A friend of mine has seen some eerie parallels between her cats and her own life. A close family member of hers has been battling cancer for years - it's gone into remission more than once, but kept coming back - and at the height of the last round of it, one of her cats suddenly developed the very same type of cancer, and died from it. (I have no idea if there was a sixth house Saturn transit involved.)

Oh, I actually didn't think of that at all!

You must be right!

The cat seems to be wandering on his own. He didn't find another home from what I understand. He absolutely refuses to interact with them. It's as though they never existed.

Strange thing is my family used to tell me the cat really liked me. He would refuse to sleep in anyone's room, except mine. He would spend his days and nights in my room. When I'd visit, he'd always creep into my room and sleep at the bottom of my bed. My sister was really jealous that he was so glued to me.

Quite frankly, I never liked that cat for some reason, but he did seem to have a special bond with me. He's hate when my relatives touched him, but he would try hard to get me to hug him or play with him.

You must be right. I didn't see the parallel, but it must be true!

ashriia

Just want to add that those that own kitties or a beloved cat, and are about to start this transit- that this transit does not mean your cat will die. Just make sure you take care of your furballs, and they should be okay. I have a beloved senior cat about to turn 16, and she did just fine through the transit. Me, on the other hand I had a health issue come up and that I am managing with a diet and sleep schedule i adopted with saturn in the 6th.