When will I find a boyfriend?

wan

Hello. I asked a horary question: when will I find a boyfriend? And the chart (see below) doesn't look good.

Not only do signifacators not aspect each other, they are located in non-angular houses, which I understand means that the matter will take a long time to come to pass.

Anyway, can someone take a look at my chart? Thanks.

Attachments

• when.gif
    when.gif
    14.6 KB · Views: 40

IleneK

Premium Member
I may be following the ephemeris incorrectly!?!,

but it appears that you/Merc's next aspect is a square to Jup/relationship at about 27-28 deg fixed. Not much reception, not an easy aspect, but it does suggest another relationship.

So Merc Jup are 12-13 degrees from perfection, so that many units of time. Both in fixed signs and cadent houses, so weeks or months, later rather than sooner?

Moon's next aspect is a square to Saturn, so again nothing too quick; there may be obstacles.

Last edited:

wan

Actually, I have a question. Why did you use the 7th house instead of the 5th? Shouldn't boyfriend fall under the 5th? We are not talking about marriage here. Anyway just curious.

tikana

Actually, I have a question. Why did you use the 7th house instead of the 5th? Shouldn't boyfriend fall under the 5th? We are not talking about marriage here. Anyway just curious.

7th is the house of partners
it is not your child or hobby ..
you use 5th house only when you are judging the quality of the relationship

StarDust1

wan

When will I find a boyfriend?
Hello. I asked a horary question: when will I find a boyfriend? And the chart (see below) doesn't look good.

Not only do signifacators not aspect each other, they are located in non-angular houses, which I understand means that the matter will take a long time to come to pass.

Anyway, can someone take a look at my chart? Thanks.
Wan

Am only an armature neophyte Astrologer-but I hope the reading helps your spirits lift.

You are Mercury in Taurus in the 9th of higher mind, communicating is a key to obtaining a relationship, Mercury is in Venus (all things romantic) sign, has just left the conjunction with her, just past the partile, so close together Mercury can still realize Venus aims as Moon will TOL from Venus to Mercury (a slower moving planet then Moon) by opposition (the chemistry may prove out as polar opposite attraction), both in the 9th house of a 'higher-caliber' thought process to gaining a love.

Moon is co ruler of any question subj, matter, and your co ruler-you should look to her, & Mercury, Venus, for guidance and hints to realize your wish, Cancer on the 11th house of hopes and goals, Cancer is ruled of the Moon, Venus rules amore'.

You have dreamy Neptune in the 7th of partners and Venus and the Moon will be making an aspect to Neptune; by deg. distance I'd say there is an indication the meeting will happen in several months, lets say near the end of the year.

A way to help you realize your dreamy (Neptune, Jupiter rulings) ambitions is to go out to places that cater to your wishes. Neptune rules taverns, night hot spots that are at public access, (7th house), best bets I'd say. Moon albeit in her fall will offer a trine to Neptune, (easy pezzy aspect, things come to you without to much struggle or pull on your part), near the end of the year?

Just be careful what you wish for, for the Fallen Moon will oppose Venus aspirations by opposition, a separation aspect, which may have the effect of as soon as you get started in the relationship, if you don't play your cards right, you may find yourself in wanting again, and hurt emotionally-for the sudden separation the aspect means, which might occur after the initial introductions are experienced-at some level of interrelationships. Make sure you don't give in too quickly to the whims of partnering maybe (?), play it cool-quoi, be a little kitten of mystery and enticement. The higher caliber of relationship partnering is what you are after, 5th house relationships are fine, fun-laughter, the type of relationship that doesn't start out with holy matrimony as the goal I believe, they often do lead to marriage as the aim after connubial bliss, but I'm just saying they are physical magnetism to start. Try not to have a mindset that only settles for the crumbs off the table, rather than realizing the feast of a life setting goal to attract a mate forever, one that can be yours if you have a higher goal set for yourself.

Places of amusement etc. (Pluto within the 5th house) will receive the tarnished Moon in her fall by sextile, and she is in Pluto's sign rulership so you might rely on some type of future connection with the aid of Pluto in your 5th house, (sextile is opportunity), and Moon is in the future 2nd house - 2nd house rules the immediate future. She being in Scorpio speaks of long duration, about Christmas time, the Nov. months.

Moon in Scorpio is deep, physical, intense, sexy, relates to (emotions, the sub conscious changed and realized by conscious effort) Mercury (thoughts-thinking patterns, communication) are in mutual reception by harmony and exaltion, Mercury is in harmony in Scorpio, and Moon is in exaltation in Taurus. (Doris Chase Doane) Is there an opportunity you might go to a Christmas party at work, (Mercury is at the top of the chart ruling the place of work), or a Halloween party and have some sidling up going on?

Like attracts like, if you go to parties that fit your mode of thinking and excursions, life style-you could meet someone.

Hope this helps get your mind in a better mode of happiness. Pluto is the higher octave of the Moon, they will both share some interaction of opportunity-there is some depression there as Moon is in Capricorn when she shares positions with Pluto. (career atmosphere (?) I really don't know, Mercury is in a clandestined position to your work atmosphere...maybe who knows..) Moon might meet her destiny somehow in Capricorn, ruler of the 10th house, or the exchange with Pluto in Capricorn, Saturn's sign, Moon might end up as depressing, but then again (Saturn in Aquarius=hopes, and business Cap.; Saturn ruler-ships- is dignified, put your best suit on and be fine in deportment and objectives, perhaps some denial there, but try not to let sad imaginings get you down. Opposites attract!

Take care
StarDust1