What's bothering my boyfriend?

LovelyMissAries

He's been acting ...weird. When he's bothered, he typically will bounce back in a day. Even then he'll still talk to me and tell me. For the past 3 days he has been just off and distant but he assured me more than once it's not me, or anything I did.

L1 / L7 here and you can see he's in his turned 12th in Aquarius, separating from Saturn. Could be me being that I'm in that same house and crossing over to meet Jupiter, and in the sign of Aquarius so we could be breaking up soon and he's sad about it?

Mercury is squaring his turned L3. He can't be direct about it, but that's my 8th house and a house of endings. Mars just moved into Taurus, in detriment there. Oh, the slow fade.

Moon in his turned 8th of decisions will meet Mercury sooner than Mercury will meet Saturn, so I guess we will be having a discussion soon. Mercury also rules his 4th house's turned 8th house. So his family maybe has made him rethink his future and maybe I'm not in it, or something financially bad happened with his house he just bought and it's stressing him out trying to fix it.

Thoughts?

Attachments

• botheringhim.jpg
    botheringhim.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 22