Is he cheating?

Adriana

I’m posting from my phone. Can you see my chart?
Ascendant 22deg Virgo
Anyway, I’m not sure what to make of it, maybe the Moon is the answer, but who is the Moon representing? My boyfriend has a lot of contact with a former coworker, so she is a bit in the back of my mind. They are going physical sport together. She is also married, living with her husband. Also my horrary skills aren’t good, I’ll try though.

I’m at last Mercury in Libra. But it’s opposite Mars, so I may feel hasty and rushed (I’m not angry).
The Sun is in 1th. If it’s about me, that’s again mental clarity. If it’s his co significator because it’s the Sun, he is concerned with me and I’m important to him.

His significator is Jupiter in Capricorn in the 4th. Co significator could be Neptune that’s on his cusp coming from the 12th. He may be acting a bit secretive (which I believe he is a little bit either to not hurt me or because something is going on).
The Moon is approaching Jupiter. So Moon is central here. The Moon is ruling the 11th cusp, which is 5th for him.. Also Venus is in that house in Leo. If the Mon represents her, I think the answer to the question is yes, or happening soon. The moon is in the fourth which is good for the Moon, but also in détriment in Capricorn. If the Moon is me and my feelings, he is so important to me and I’m also not emotionally in a good place. But Jupiter in Capricorn is not in favor of the Moon?
Also 5H Venus in Leo has the Sun as significatior, which is in 1th house. I’m not sure what to make of all this. He is in his own 10th house, also the Moon. Could the further confirm the Moon is about her since they are former collègues?

Last edited:

Bunraku

Adriana save and download the chart and upload it here. The link you posted disappeared.

Astro.com makes a temporary picture based on the data you have saved--it doesn’t actually keep the picture files on its website.

Adriana

Adriana save and download the chart and upload it here. The link you posted disappeared.

Astro.com makes a temporary picture based on the data you have saved--it doesn’t actually keep the picture files on its website.

Can I upload a photo here from my phone? I just can’t see an option for it

Adriana

Also, should I use placidus or regiomantus as house system? Placidus on my location tends to look strange. That would also change 5th house ruler