Change in situation

ScorpAsc5

Hello!

I hope you are safe and healthy.

I am writing this thread while going through awful lot of problems at one go. I wanted to know if transit/natal chart could help in finding timeline when situation could get better.

I got laid off last month. Life became miserable trying to get myself employed in time. Nothing has worked out so far and now I am left with few weeks to save my foreign work visa. I am not sure if anywhere chart shows if I am going to move back to home country. Less than a month now to know the final decision.

My family is going through a lot of fights within their own. Almost every day they are fighting with each other for awful things happened in the past. There is no peace of mind with my brother and mother. It severely breaks my heart and hopes to have a better life.

The current uncertainty is also impacting the love life. It looks like him and I are slowly going away from other wrt communication. Lot of misunderstandings have flourished which looks like a challenge to me to emerge stronger but if I have to leave the country how long we will be able to keep upto each other with 9000 miles of distance.

I personally feel like a failed attempt to get anything better. I had lot of growing hopes for future - to buy a property, to bring my family here, to study in advance degree and I saved enough to accomplish but yet one unfortunate event of losing job made everything to crash.

Anyway, I know pandemic changed it all and has been cruel to millions of people. For me, it's no different.

If this chart could decipher anything related, definitely I will listen and understand.

Thank you!

SA5

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Hello!

I hope you are safe and healthy.

I am writing this thread while going through awful lot of problems at one go. I wanted to know if transit/natal chart could help in finding timeline when situation could get better.

I got laid off last month. Life became miserable trying to get myself employed in time. Nothing has worked out so far and now I am left with few weeks to save my foreign work visa. I am not sure if anywhere chart shows if I am going to move back to home country. Less than a month now to know the final decision.

My family is going through a lot of fights within their own. Almost every day they are fighting with each other for awful things happened in the past. There is no peace of mind with my brother and mother. It severely breaks my heart and hopes to have a better life.

The current uncertainty is also impacting the love life. It looks like him and I are slowly going away from other wrt communication. Lot of misunderstandings have flourished which looks like a challenge to me to emerge stronger but if I have to leave the country how long we will be able to keep upto each other with 9000 miles of distance.

I personally feel like a failed attempt to get anything better. I had lot of growing hopes for future - to buy a property, to bring my family here, to study in advance degree and I saved enough to accomplish but yet one unfortunate event of losing job made everything to crash.

Anyway, I know pandemic changed it all and has been cruel to millions of people. For me, it's no different.

If this chart could decipher anything related, definitely I will listen and understand.

Thank you!

SA5
It is important that the timing of the natal chart is reliable :smile: