are all charts this inconclusive?

trueblue

read my chart please? i don't understand how not take everything as a contradiction

Attachments

• birthchart.png
    birthchart.png
    130.3 KB · Views: 29

katydid

I understand how you might feel like everything is a contradiction.

You have the Sun in Cancer, which is a very emotional sign, and is ruled by the Moon.

Your Moon is in Gemini, which is very different from Cancer. The Moon in Gemini is kind of a contradiction in itself. Gemini is AIR, and it is about thoughts, logic, and wants to rise above emotional concerns and figure things out rationally.

So your Sun and Moon, the lights , or your Yin and Yang, are often contradicting each other. That is like an inner conflict, between Water[emotion] and Air [intellect]

So sometimes, what you want to do, emotionally, and what your heart tells you to do, may be in conflict with your head. You may know a certain person/thing is not good for you and it won’t be a positive decision, but you cannot help yourself. And then you may beat yourself up over it, and can’t get out of your own head?

PurpleReign

Well, what exactly do you think is contradictory? Can you give a specific example, because maybe there are alternative interpretations for the two aspects you think contradict that you didn't think to consider. :)

trueblue

very true... some examples would be my sun trine jupiter, venus trine ascendent, which indicate luck and wealth, but also a number of other aspects like sun square saturn or sun semi sextile moon or my moon in the fourth house which indicate struggling with finances.
and theres aspects like sun square neptune, mercury opposition ascendent, uranus square chiron, my aquarius rising in the first house which seem to indicate that i struggle between opposing forces: the urge for limits and security but also feeling very suffocated by restrictions in general
I guess im wondering if that's just life, yin and yang and finding your own balance or what have you, or if my chart indicates an especially conflicted individual.

PurpleReign

I can try to do a chart reading for you later tonight or tomorrow morning if you post your chart on here and I’ll try to interpret it from my understanding and be as in depth as I can be, if you’d like!

As for your placements — the house and sign the planets are in makes a huge difference. But Sun trine Jupiter and Venus trine Ascendent don’t necessarily imply wealth. In fact, my first instinct is to interpret V trine A as meaning that you have a personable nature and likable personality. Introvert or not, you come off as having being diplomatic and polite. Socially agreeable to put it in simple terms. Sun trine Jupiter may just mean you have a strong innate sense of positivity and optimism and that you have a big personality. It may mean you exhibit some Sagittarius traits — again, positive, optimistic, forward thinking, cultured, having wanderlust and desire to learn new things and see new places. Someone who likes adventure and extravagance.

Sun square Saturn might mean that while you have an innate desire to be adventurous and jovial and optimistic, you have fear and inhibitions of expressing this part of yourself for whatever reason. It may indicate you’re hard on yourself or take yourself too seriously to act on the more “carefree” side of you. It may even indicate that you have a distant or less than desirable relationship with your father.

Moon in the 4th means you have a strong love of the home and your feel most comfortable surrounded by things that bring you a sense of “home” and “family” — maybe you’re tied to your family or simply have a strong desire to build a place (mentally or physically) you can call home. It shows someone who desires to know their roots and ancestry. Maybe you have a close relationship with your mother and have an attachment to her that is both mother/child and best friend.

Aquarius in the first is someone who is a non-conformist, likes to march to the best of their own drum. If everyone else is wearing purple, you want to wear gold and stand out. Social individual who perhaps likes group activities of sorts. Science minded or interested in technology. Things like that. Again, this all depends on house and sign placements, but this is just a rough idea of what a few of your placements could mean in your particular case.

If you’re interested in your financial state, you have to look at your second house and what planet is in there. If no planet is in there, look and see what your second house ruler is and what house and sign it is placed in and what aspect it makes.

PurpleReign

very true... some examples would be my sun trine jupiter, venus trine ascendent, which indicate luck and wealth, but also a number of other aspects like sun square saturn or sun semi sextile moon or my moon in the fourth house which indicate struggling with finances.
and theres aspects like sun square neptune, mercury opposition ascendent, uranus square chiron, my aquarius rising in the first house which seem to indicate that i struggle between opposing forces: the urge for limits and security but also feeling very suffocated by restrictions in general
I guess im wondering if that's just life, yin and yang and finding your own balance or what have you, or if my chart indicates an especially conflicted individual.

Just realized you already posted your chart in the original message! I can still do a reading later or tomorrow if you want. But I notice that your second house has Saturn in Taurus. If I had to guess, I’d say your financial situation is probably not ideal and or how you want it to be. Saturn implies limitations and struggles in whichever house it is placed in. Yours is placed in the 2nd house, the house that covers a few things including finances. And it’s in Taurus, an Earth sign that too covers a few traits and themes, including finances (because it’s an Earth sign, thus represents to one degree or another material things). So you’ll experience some setbacks in terms of finances.

Now, does that mean you’re doomed to be poor forever? No. Many millionaires have this placement. It just shows that you may have a tendency to either feel like you have no luck with money (low paying jobs, hard to find a job, bills too high, etc), get a decent amount but are never satisfied, or any number of things, hr the idea is that money/finances/material things are an area where you feel you could use improvement.

kshantaram

Premium Member
hope helps reflections, share how true-insightful,

ketu separative SNode acq first, reformist, innovative,
attention catching looks, pain-injury-surgery head-legs-sciatica etc;
previous 1.5yr ketu transit over natal ketu;

moon gemini 4th, analytical, but confused at decision making,
good for information processing, management information systems,
psychometrics, finance, business analyst, instrumental music, humor;

libra-venus inimical-malefic for acq asc,inimical venus over 4th,
stress in domestic matters-property-mother etc; heart-lung stresses;

mars 9th lord for luck debilated cancer 5th,
anemic health, heart-stomach inflammations;
mars elevated aspect cap 11th for income-gains;

moon lord 5th over 4th quadrant, debilation of mars cancelled,
gradual improvements in luck-edu-position-health;
wear red coral over copper pendant touching heart;

rahu now transit sun-mars-venus,
toxic health issues, foreign relationship;

sun-mars-venus cancer 5th,
aptitude for chem engg, medical technology, surgery, etc;
sun 6th, influence through own personality;
mer 6th leo, scholarly lawyerly arguments;

mer-rahu NNode conjunct, acting skills,
rise-fall in life, toxic health issues skin etc,
prayers for ancestors, observe fast No-moon evenings;
observe death anniversaries religiously;
wear brown hessonite over pendant;

rahu 7th virgo, foreign travels and foreign relationships;
jup own pisces first, ethical, traditional,
growth-riches through advisory roles,
jup trine scorpio 9th protective of luck-edu-travels
and promoting research-occult aptitudes;
trine cancer 5th, supportive of luck-edu-children-position;

jup retro delayed results;
wear yellow sapphire over jup finger; prayers to saint of faith,
offer yellow flowers at alter at home thurs evenings;

jup now transit own sag 10th opp moon,
growth through advisory roles;

natal sat taurus 2nd,
aptitude for banking, dentistry, food technology, etc
earnings in distant lands; sat lord 11th for gains;

I]sat-ketu now 1.5yr transit cap 11th opp mars,
detachment from income-gains-friendships-relationship;
stress-struggle in luck-romance-children-position-health;
pain-injury-surgery arms-shoulders-ears-knees etc
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers at alter at home sat mornings;
[/I]

all planets between rahu-ketu,
rahu transits over planets clouding things, toxic health issues etc;
ketu transits over planets causing detachments, pain-injury-surgery;

promptly ack, discuss salient pointwise feedbacks, how true-untrue,
traits-talents-health-ideasd-remedies etc etc

do let know for any critical clarification that may be needed,

wishing well, kshantaram

Last edited:

trueblue

Just realized you already posted your chart in the original message! I can still do a reading later or tomorrow if you want. But I notice that your second house has Saturn in Taurus. If I had to guess, I’d say your financial situation is probably not ideal and or how you want it to be. Saturn implies limitations and struggles in whichever house it is placed in. Yours is placed in the 2nd house, the house that covers a few things including finances. And it’s in Taurus, an Earth sign that too covers a few traits and themes, including finances (because it’s an Earth sign, thus represents to one degree or another material things). So you’ll experience some setbacks in terms of finances.

Now, does that mean you’re doomed to be poor forever? No. Many millionaires have this placement. It just shows that you may have a tendency to either feel like you have no luck with money (low paying jobs, hard to find a job, bills too high, etc), get a decent amount but are never satisfied, or any number of things, hr the idea is that money/finances/material things are an area where you feel you could use improvement.

a reading would be great, thank you. i've done online chart readings, but some insight into how everything interweaves would be appreciated.