AquarianRising.net (Astrological Matchmaking service)

AquarianRising

I have a method for essentially reverse-engineering synastry that I came up with several years back and have since refined quite a bit. I'd like to make the schisms that've formed between people in the world a bit less pronounced, and to that end I created what I hope will become a thriving community of self-constructionists and those who are quite done taking chances on relationships when there's a means of ensuring optimal compatibility between two people.

Your contributions to the education of new members are welcome, but for the sake of the integrity of matches made, only senior moderators and administrators will be permitted to list matches for those looking for them. Also, the system I have developed does not presume that the located half of a couple is a member of the website or indeed even a known party. If you are curious for more information, you may visit my website and sign up.

www.AquarianRising.net

I have a method for essentially reverse-engineering synastry that I came up with several years back and have since refined quite a bit. I'd like to make the schisms that've formed between people in the world a bit less pronounced, and to that end I created what I hope will become a thriving community of self-constructionists and those who are quite done taking chances on relationships when there's a means of ensuring optimal compatibility between two people.

Your contributions to the education of new members are welcome, but for the sake of the integrity of matches made, only senior moderators and administrators will be permitted to list matches for those looking for them. Also, the system I have developed does not presume that the located half of a couple is a member of the website or indeed even a known party. If you are curious for more information, you may visit my website and sign up.

www.AquarianRising.net

I just checked out your site and now I understand what you are doing. I used to look in the ephemeris for times when transiting Venus and Mars would make favorable aspects to my Venus and Mars, then I would go on dating sites to look for women born during that particular year with the Sun sign of the time that those aspects were made. I was successful once. I was not looking for a long term relationship at the time, but I found what I was looking for.

AquarianRising

I just checked out your site and now I understand what you are doing. I used to look in the ephemeris for times when transiting Venus and Mars would make favorable aspects to my Venus and Mars, then I would go on dating sites to look for women born during that particular year with the Sun sign of the time that those aspects were made. I was successful once. I was not looking for a long term relationship at the time, but I found what I was looking for.

I've had an extremely hard time utilizing my method with traditional dating sites. My health is such that it would be inconsiderate to enter into a relationship at this point, but my failure to achieve an optimally-compatible relationship are a large part of the motivation for this project. There's no reason it should be so diffecult for folks to find a truely engaging relationship when the resources to do so are readily available. As we enter the next age more fully, I predict that present modes of relating could potentially be catastrophically debilitating to our species. I don't intend to allow that if I can redirect the course.