Random Thoughts, strictly Text

conspiracy theorist

Remember the various discussions we had about eminence and in other places about families? Here Curtis Manwaring shows through the Hellenistic lens how the fates have a say in the matter; not only does tuche (fortune and luck) have to get into agreement with heimarmene (your natal potential/ceiling for "greatness") but anangke (family line, ties that bind to one's blood, one's basal socioeconomic status at birth) is the background which this play of influences are contrasted, and his contention is that anangke, which is tied into Saturn, is the dominant force in the world. Interesting connection between your contention that this is really a Capricornian age, David.

http://www.astrology-x-files.com/x-files/advancedeminence.html

david starling

It seems widely accepted that Saturn in astrology is the equivalent of "Satan" in the early Church view, which declared him "Prince of this World", meaning the mundane, materialistic world. Fits in with the Traditionalistic terminology, "Greater Malefic".
But, no need for moralizing. Just a dangerous force of nature.

conspiracy theorist

I don’t know anything about Magi astrology but they posit that Jeff Bezos’s wealth was generated by his marriage.

https://www.biography.com/business-figure/jeff-bezos

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Bezos,_Jeff

That Saturn-Venus and bunch of planets hanging around Capricorn south node.

Where can I find that delineation? Reading his dossier I don't see his wife being integral in any of his business decisions, surely not when he was doing the summer camp for grade schoolers.

Even without a birth-time his chart looks like a business/performance machine. Classic Capricorn stellium (if Moon is in the sign as well) at work, with a Mars that not only is exalted, but is critical and just passed the peak degree of exaltation. It's also a Mars that is connected to the fixed star Altair, which acts like a combination of Mars-Jupiter, Opinions are divided as to the exact nature of this star. Ptolemy gives Mars and Jupiter, Wilson, Saturn and Mercury; Simmonite, Uranus; and Alvidas, Uranus and Mercury in sextile to the Sun. It confers a bold, confident, valiant, unyielding, ambitious and liberal nature, great and sudden but ephemeral wealth, and a position of command, makes its natives guilty of bloodshed, and gives danger from reptiles.

Ephemeral wealth? Time will tell. His Mars is ridiculously productive.

Also very interestingly his Mars is quintile Jupiter. Quintiles are said to be aspects of talent that the native feels compelled to manifest, and the Mars-Jupiter combo would show a talent for entrepreneurship, bold risk-taking, and self-confidence. Add the signs Aries and Capricorn in the mix for added driving force and ambition. It's a juggernaut of a chart, and very much geared to practical (one might say materialistic) aims, with the preponderance of earth signs.

Venus-Saturn square Neptune is interesting in light of the scandals surrounding his love life earlier this year.

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

I thought you might be interested to see it in light of your post about anangke and family status at birth. He was born to a teen mother who split from his father due to father's substance abuse issues. Bezos is his stepfather's name. That Capricorn and SN activity is intense. I wonder if his chart is what brought the stepfather, a Cuban immigrant, into the picture. Like he didn't have a certain signature by parentage, so he actually pulled it in.

One can have all the potentials in the world and be quite accomplished, but a partnership is a force multiplier and makes a huge difference in life.

https://www.magiastrology.com/Jeff_Bezos_Marriage_Chart.php

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Bezos,_MacKenzie

Jupiter on her DSC. She has a huge Taurus stellium that balances his Cap / Virgo energy, and his nodal axis falls along her IC/MC line. She also has the Venus-Saturn thing going on. San Francisco baby whose SN falls on his generation's Uranus/Pluto. Her Sun with his Jupiter.

I've seen that happen in my life, actually. My uncle brought in a kid into the family (not his biologically but this news was found out late in the game). The child ended up fitting the signature of Pisces that was dominant in that side of the family. He also had a Sagittarius Sun conjunct Pluto cazimi, with a square to his Piscean Moon - a signature that's strikingly close to my own situation.

I found that sales plug at the end of their delineation cheap, and I don't have the confidence of their methods as they do, but I take the point that his marriage partner helped to augment his life, and vice versa (becoming the richest women based of a divorce settlement - Scorpio Jupiter Rx ruling the 8th conj. the DSC and opposite all those Taurus planets perhaps?). Rather than the asteroid Odin, the grand trine with enough stress from the outside had enough momentum + energy to help the couple go from strength to strength. I find her chart very intriguing, and on the same level of focus as her ex-husband. Wish Bezos had a time to work with so we could see where the planets fell in the houses, and to see where the lots (which stand in for the fates in Hellenistic astrology) fall. I'd want to wager that his cardinal planets are all angular, though. His has been a busy life that doesn't seem like it will slow any time soon.

With regard to his ex-wife's chart, That unaspected Sun (I think in fact it is a feral Sun - very rare) is so intriguing. It could be construed as being the hidden power behind the throne, by "occult" forces (like a marrying of fate patterns in order to multiply the force of collective endeavours). I'm going to refresh my mind on feral planets to see what I find.

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

Promotification – One or a series of predictive experiments touted as scientific, yet employed in such a fashion as to mislead, impugn, obfuscate or delay. Deception or incompetence wherein only predictive testing methodology was undertaken in a hypothesis reduction hierarchy when more effective falsification pathways or current evidence were readily available, but were ignored.

Through asking the wrong question, power is sublimed from the hands of science and into the hands of those who do not desire an answer.

Definition courtesy of theethicalskeptic.com

Happens all the time when "skeptics" try to test the claims of astrology. Example article - https://time.com/4507672/nasa-on-zodiac-signs/

conspiracy theorist

Is there a chart available for when NASA was created?

Never checked, but even the article brazenly stating "NASA" comes off to me like a tactic to convince through authority/power, where I doubt more than a handful of employees was consulted in the creation of this piece. A good number of the first astronauts had Sagittarius prominence and the 5th degree of Sag is said to be the degree of aviation.

ynnest

My north node is in the tenth. Being a psychopathic ******* careerist is my destiny.

I love being a psychopath you know, it just sets you free and makes you heart sing in the eternal unconditional love of the grace of the oneness and kindness of the one true infinite god of creation!

Hallelujah! Praise the lord!

Namaste everybody!

Y