Jupiter in 3rd house & Uranus in 9th house. Thoughts?

Duchess

This is very interesting to me. Jupiter in libra 3rd house, uranus in Aries 9th house... genius or something else. What do you guys think?

Osamenor

Staff member
Are you talking about someone's natal chart, or are you talking about transits? Is this your own chart, or someone else's? You need to make that clear.

Duchess

I'm trying to upload the chart I don't see an option.

I am talking about a natal chart.

I read the instructions on how to upload a chart but I still can't figure it out.

Is it better I use a computer?

Duchess

Are you talking about someone's natal chart, or are you talking about transits? Is this your own chart, or someone else's? You need to make that clear.

Natal chart. Here's the chart... let me know all of your thoughts. Thank you

https://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=e&gif=astro_w2gw_baby.5568.16224.png&res=63

Last edited:

katydid

This is very interesting to me. Jupiter in libra 3rd house, uranus in Aries 9th house... genius or something else. What do you guys think?

The chart doesn't show up for me.

But if I am just looking at the natal meaning of Jupiter in 3rd opposing Uranus in 9th, it could be a genius type of inspiration and artistic genius. :cool:

It would have to be a very young person's chart. So we can't ask where their interests lie yet.

But with Jupiter in Libra in the 3rd, I would give them varied opportunities to try different disciplines , like perhaps music, art, creative writing, public speaking, beat poetry, painting, interior design, foreign languages etc. They may end up being a very skilled artisan and without the tedious studying that some people require.

Uranus in Aries in the 9th can be a quick study and someone who picks up complicated subjects quickly, almost through osmosis. They may learn languages quickly, read and comprehend very quickly and do very well at test taking.

However, they may be a jack of all trades and a master of none, if they do not learn to focus and spend adequate time learning something well.:sideways:

If they do find a subject or two that they really enjoy, try to have them stick to it for a long while, to really master it. :innocent:

Also, one weakness they may deal with is deciding they are 'bored' with something and leaving it too quickly. It can be an important life lesson for them to learn to follow through with something. If they sign up for a dance class, it is OK for them to stop taking dance if they don't like it. BUT THEY MUST FINISH THE *8 WEEK CLASS. That is something you might try to stick to, or you may end up letting them bounce around from activity to activity, without them taking enough time to really experience the subject before they reject the experience.

Last edited:

Duchess

Thank you!!! I sure wish i could post the chart for some reason it doesn't give me the option. I think the link didn't work because... after the period the hyper link stops so it's missing the last little bit of the address. I can just post her birth date deets if that's helps!!! I gotta figure out of to attach