Why is it that no aspect in my natal chart is stronger than the Venus Square Saturn?

katya

It’s a real special type of suffering and I don’t know why my good aspects don’t feel as strong as the negative one. This aspect is so true in every way from feelings of unworthiness, rejection, and my deep rooted insecurity. I have no confidence in myself whatsoever... I know I’m pretty and have a good heart but I’ve been taken advantage of and treated like 💩 so much that I guess life made me this way but when I read about this aspect, it is 100% true!
I’m on my phone so I can’t upload my chart but you can look up my natal chart with my information: October 9, 1992 in Hendersonville, NC at 12:01am. I have a strong grand trine kite but my chart is mostly water.

It’s a real special type of suffering and I don’t know why my good aspects don’t feel as strong as the negative one. This aspect is so true in every way from feelings of unworthiness, rejection, and my deep rooted insecurity. I have no confidence in myself whatsoever... I know I’m pretty and have a good heart but I’ve been taken advantage of and treated like 💩 so much that I guess life made me this way but when I read about this aspect, it is 100% true!
I’m on my phone so I can’t upload my chart but you can look up my natal chart with my information: October 9, 1992 in Hendersonville, NC at 12:01am. I have a strong grand trine kite but my chart is mostly water.

It could be a number of things other than the fact that Saturn square Venus is a tough aspect to have. I just went through the transit and it sucked haha.
Anyway, it could be because you're a Libra meaning your Sun sign is ruled by Venus. Making relationships very important to you. It could be because you have Saturn aspecting your Sun, mercury and Venus and you're feeling a combination of effects. It could also be because Libra is intercepted in your chart making relationships even harder to get or sustain (or both). Also the rulers of your social houses (3rd, 7th, and 11th) are either aspected by Saturn or ruled by Saturn (your 7th house is ruled by Saturn). As I say, Saturn delays but doesn't deny. You may have some difficulties but that doesn't mean you can't get a relationship, etc.

IleneK

Premium Member
That Venus Saturn aspect can be really wonderful. You just have to mature into it. It makes you really faithful, a great partner to have.

katya girl you'll learn through it I mean u were born in 1992 already in 2018 I guess you didn't learn the lesson that saturn square venus is here to give us lol yeah shitty *** relationships and ppl that take advantage of us but we can be detached with this placement too and remember in our past life (if u believe in that) we betrayed someone and broke his or her heart and now it's our turn to pay that lol, I'm 20 with this placement ur a little bit older but come on u have to learn to relax and chill and I know libras have a desire for relationships but try to be chill about it otherwise the aspect will eat you up and u will find ourself after so many years in the same position :sad::bandit::whistling: