Jupiter-Time, 400 day calendar, approaching the Scorpioyear!

Whoam1

Sun and Ascendant in Capricorn are awesome TOOLS for you to use, not who you really are. Too many Astrologers simplistically equate Ascendant and Sun with Individual-identity. That's not always the case, and clearly not in yours.

I feel like they bring me to earth and in that sense they are great. However if someone was trying to build my character around my Sun/AC in Capricorn, they would fail. Even my virgo moon is limited to what I actually act like alone (normally a spas).

david starling

Blacksun?, although I think little about politics, I've felt compelled to speak out against most of the current administration's policies, and the nature of the President's character traits, in a very mundane way. But, I also see your reasons for celebrating the outcome of the election as being on an entirely different level from that of others, and in line with the transition into the Age of Aquarius. It's NOT an easy transition, and you're intrinsically involved in it, in an occult way. So, from my point of view concerning the Aquarian Age, criticism of you, personally, for your political attitude, is entirely unjustified.

blacksun?

Thanks David.

The cause of demonically possessed figures in my family to send me death wishes I see as being in the same causal group that allowed for the failed candidate to be able to rise. I have no doubt that it is pure, metaphysical, absolute evil that "she" represents. As far as darkness comes to pass on Earth, this was one very grim episode of it. And in the spirit of this absolute evil, there are hundreds of millions of people entirely captivated. People that teach their two year old kid the possibilities of sex-change are no less evil than the demons in Dante. I really do think that. I don't think there is a greater evil than what is currently operating under the sacred names of compassion, freedom and self-determination. The fact that they take on these names is just another attribute of absolute evil.

Indeed, nothing about this transition is easy. Ive spent my life on it so far, and I am grateful that you recognize this.

The only upside to all this is that to defeat absolute evil is pretty satisfying, and forms a solid basis of faith in the future.

blacksun?

A person I know gave the perfect expression of this absoute evil that reign now in the name of compassion.

She told me that it was unbearable for her to have a president that has made an offensive hand-gesture, linked it to the death of compassion, and in the same message she said that Isis literally cooking children is an unfortunate but negligible and acceptable consequence of the defence of her country - an attitude which literally speaks of the death of compassion. Even if that person at heart is human, her political views are a vessel for the Devil himself. This is the Apocalypse, make no mistake; apocalypse means revelation, unveiling, disclosure, of good and evil.

blacksun?

This may be the hardest and most critical moment in the life of the human species. The heartache I suffer of the tremendous evil that has crept in the public discourse as well as in private relations is overwhelming. But since Ive started to fight against it, very miraculous things are happening.

I didn't believe in God before, not in the one who speaks of good and evil. Now I do.

david starling

Your focus on child-abuse is what evokes this response: One of the first things I realized, apropos of the Tropical Ages, was, Saturn does NOT rule Aquarius. At the time, I was already using "Uranus" ( I hadn't yet discovered that it's a modern misspelling of Ouranos, in a clumsy attempt to Latinize it) as the Aquarian ruler, since I started out with that well-known Modern opinion. In fact, the best thing about the Age of Aquarius is the change-over in Age Lord, from Saturn ruling the Capricornian Age. When I determined the rulerships using the methods I've described, it went even further than that--Saturn isn't even PART of the Aquarian Rulership-group. It's the ONLY total change in Sign-rulers. For example, Mercury is still in the Virgoan Rulership-group, Jupiter is still a type of ruler for Sagittarius, Mars is the InService ruler of Scorpio, Venus is InService ruler of Taurus, Jupiter still has some rulership influence on Pisces, etc. But Saturn has absolutely NO rulership authority whatsoever over Aquarius, in terms of these Rulership-group patterns.
The reason I mention it, is that the archetype of Saturn is famous as "the Devourer of Children". So, anything that damages the psyches and/or bodies of children, meaning all forms of child-abuse, INCLUDING the mainstream sanctioning of the gender-bending propaganda which is VERY lucrative for the Medical Conglomerate--psychologists, medical practitioners, and Big Pharma--falls within the auspices of the Saturnian-ruled Age that's in the process of ending, not the Uranian-ruled Age that's approaching. Just the REVERSE of the pernicious theory that it's somehow connected to the intrinsic nature of the Aquarian Age to come, and that it should be accepted as the way of the Future.

Last edited:

blacksun?

Thats fantastic.

Because this has nothing to do with aversion to homosexuality. For one thing, I am a completely overwhelmed by love for the Greeks. I have no issues with the extensive ways in which love for others is experienced. It is indeed about fiddling with nature for profit at the cost of fragile human souls.

I mention homosexuality because Ive noticed Ouranos-moon combinations that point to such constitutions. But the person I am thinking of in particular is rather in horror of the sex-change of a member of her family. That might have more to do with an excessive Mercury Venus focus - Hermes and Aphrodite. Netzach (Victory) and Hod (Splendour) in the Tree of Life, the tension that forms the base of the personality balancing on Yesod (Foundation), the Moon - as differing from the Individuality which consists of a greater number of planets and is centred in the Sun; Tipharet (Beauty).

Who wants to shine must suffer, to paraphrase a dutch saying about being beautiful. Suffer means to endure, and one can take pleasure in endurance. That pleasure is a sign of integrity and the basis to nobility.

Our society will have to acquire a new image of this support of the self, of which the cross is a reference for a passed time ruled by fears and slavedom. Something which is both a truth of enduring and of pride therein - a Titanic image, Atlas comes to mind. The first stages of freedom aren't about levity, at all. They are about devastating weight, and a twinkle in the eye is the only medicine.
Perhaps this is Ouranous - the immovable, immutable truth of being that affords the hardest workers the most delightful sense of humour. There is no effort that insight can't reward.

My guess is that Russia is ruled by Ourania.

Last edited:

david starling

The spelling of the goddess and Muse of Astrology is correct, from the Greek--"Urania". I think the modern MISSPELLING of Ouranos, "Uranus", is a masculinized version of Urania, but the reason actually given was that "Uranus" was Roman for Ouranos, and they wanted all of the Planets to have Latin names. This explanation ignores the fact that the Romans did have their own name for Ouranos, "Caelus". Apollo appears to be the only Greek name for a deity that the Romans didn't change.
It disturbs me that a Greek god as important as Apollo has been left out of major Astrological designations, for two reasons: First, Apollo is known as the "Most Greek of the gods", and Western Astrology is a development of the Greek culture. And, secondly, Apollo was the ruler of the Muses, including the Muse of Astrology. It's just so obvious that Apollo should be the archetype of the Ascendant, one of the most important points of the Chart. But, Conventional Modern Astrology is as set in its ways as Traditional Astrology, and that's just the way it is.

david starling

I think Russia is under the rulership of Gaia, the Earth-Mother herself, whose Ages these are. Notice the feminine "Motherland", and "Mother Russia". So, Russia would then be the most willing to accept the transition into Gaia's Age of Aquarius, ruled by Ouranos/Urania.

blacksun?

Russia then the 4th House of the World. America the 10th, China the 6th, India the 8th, France the 12th and Austria and Switzerland the 2nd, Italy the 1st, Spain and Latin America the 7th, Africa; 4, 5, 8, -- Germany 6 and 9, Holland 2 and 3, Belgium 2 and 8, England - hm. England covers a great deal of houses very dominantly.

Look at this wheel, the terms selected for the houses. Genius!
Ive not ever seen them so satisfactorily designated.

"Choose the day, the sign of your day the days divinity, first thing you see" - Ive now discovered that a planet on the south node needs to be put into its opposite house. Same goes for all oppositions, but the nodal axis most predefinitely. At least, rewards are hidden in this cave.

Last edited:

david starling

Russia then the 4th House of the World. America the 10th, China the 6th, India the 8th, France the 12th and Austria and Switzerland the 2nd, Italy the 1st, Spain and Latin America the 7th, Africa; 4, 5, 8, -- Germany 6 and 9, Holland 2 and 3, Belgium 2 and 8, England - hm. England covers a great deal of houses very dominantly.

Look at this wheel, the terms selected for the houses. Genius!
Ive not ever seen them so satisfactorily designated.

"Choose the day, the sign of your day the days divinity, first thing you see" - Ive now discovered that a planet on the south node needs to be put into its opposite house. Same goes for all oppositions, but the nodal axis most predefinitely. At least, rewards are hidden in this cave.

The flow is from South to North, so the energy of the Planet at the SN affects the opposite House. I'm seeing oppositions as back-to-back allies.
I have the Houses, beginning with H1, as: Identity, Assets, Communication, Shelter, Enjoyment, Practicality, Relationships, Transformation, Vision, Achievement, Transcendence, and Imagination. Haven't seen "Privacy" before, but it fits well with "Imagination".

blacksun?

My tightest opposition is a Moon-Neptune in 2/8.

They're also parallel. I guess it makes me both psychic and extremely prone to trust people that do not deserve it, and it gives me access to a basic energy field too, and gives that field access to me. Pluto is tightly aspected to both from the 6th which connects all of this eventually into strength and experience.

For the 4th house I prefer Security to Shelter, because Security is much broader concept, including the sense of having roots. Parents, their parents, their parents and the ancestral gods, all belong to the 4th house.

What I like about Acquisition is that it is active, it doesnt merely have, it takes. That fits with the nature of the world - possessions have as their nature that they are won, gained, as the word is always changing nothing stays and things move in and out of possession - so the second house also acquires the property of trade.

I like Operations for the 6th because it ties in exactly with the fifths creativity - this ties the 5 and 6th houses precisely as I said it earlier in a unity of one big summer-house, where creativity and operation can't exist without each other. I've always felt the best Virgo is a mature Leo.

Transformation and Transcendence vs Death and Fellowship seems more different than they are, there is nothing more transcendent than the power of fellowship - which is why primitive people aren't capable of maintaining it, they will judge their friends by the standards they read in the newspaper, and lose them - such people are destined to remain in the third house and never know of the heights where true thinking and consideration can take a human.

I like imagination and privacy together. Perhaps another clue to our societies erring - all is pushed through using the imaginative arts, CNN and the New York Times are nothing but very sick imagination, there are never any logically arranged facts involved, and of course we already had our music and movie culture - and whoever allows collective imaginations to determine his consciousness essentially loses his private being.

Power comes from what we conjure up in private, what we are able to experience by our own resources. This interestingly ties the 12th to the Second house.

Cap

The flow is from South to North, so the energy of the Planet at the SN affects the opposite House. I'm seeing oppositions as back-to-back allies.
I have the Houses, beginning with H1, as: Identity, Assets, Communication, Shelter, Enjoyment, Practicality, Relationships, Transformation, Vision, Achievement, Transcendence, and Imagination. Haven't seen "Privacy" before, but it fits well with "Imagination".

It's strange that you assigned imagination to the 12th house. Imagination is 9th house thing, it is a journey in the mind, it is faculty of the mind to form ideas, concepts and images that are not present to the senses. As such, it is closely related to dreams, religion and creativity (all 9th house things). Note the trine between 9th and 5th house. 5th represents works of art - materialized forms as results of creativity and imagination.

12th is the house of transcendence, inner experiences beyond the mind. Imagination works on the mind level.

david starling

It's strange that you assigned imagination to the 12th house. Imagination is 9th house thing, it is a journey in the mind, it is faculty of the mind to form ideas, concepts and images that are not present to the senses. As such, it is closely related to dreams, religion and creativity (all 9th house things). Note the trine between 9th and 5th house. 5th represents works of art - materialized forms as results of creativity and imagination.

12th is the house of transcendence, inner experiences beyond the mind. Imagination works on the mind level.

How do you explain the dire Traditional description of H12? :unsure:

blacksun?

Hi Cap.
The ninth is Jupiters house, of Law and Religion.
We may argue that religion and laws are imagined constructs, however the imagination aspect here only serves the societal will. It is not the Neptunean realm of "creative dreamers" to put it in the standard terms.

Without the 12th house involved, art is dry and frankly, pointless beyond that it brings the power to subjugate the masses. So I would argue that in as far as the ninth is imagination, it is a collective imagination, like "our people are favoured by god / the purple wombat" and not, say, "in the beginning the spirt of god hovered above the waters" - that is the 12th building on the 8th and the 4th, the waters / subconscious, truth beyond rational construct, truth from which reason can emerge.

Fire cant be subconscious. Imagination requires a subconscious basis.
All the water houses on the other hand are "transcendent". In the 4th, the person is transcended by his roots. In the 8th, by the world, and in 12 by "the spirit of god". Meaning he is able to create beyond himself entirely, which is, if you ask me, the power of imagination.

Last edited:

blacksun?

In the philosophical dichotomy/pair will & imagination, will is fire and imagination is water.

the 12th house can be the treasure house, Poseidons horn of plenty. It can also be the horror-house, as Medusa also lives under Poseindons rule.

blacksun?

A chart with a lofty connection between the 4th and 12th houses is a blessing as sweet as they come. It means ones roots and ones wishes conspire even beyond ones being conscious of it. Dreams will always be valuable, and even drugs can't do much damage to such a person.

david starling

Here's another source of disagreement--House methods. I see the two most used methods (in this Community), Placidus and Whole-sign, as different Life-paths. As the song says, "Yes, there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run there's still time to change the road you're on...."
When my father died, I was only 21, and I can describe myself as having to change from Placidus to Whole-sign. I needed a stronger sense of Identity (my take on H1), and Whole-sign moved my rising Mars and Mercury in Pisces out of H12 Placidus and into H1 Whole-sign. I also became less "occult" and more "philosophical", as my Jupiter in Scorpio moved from H8 into H9. Lots of changes. You described one of them as very beneficial, which I hadn't really considered: In Whole-sign, I have a close Trine between Ouranos in Gemini in H4 (it's in H3 Placidus), and my Moon/Venus Conjunction in Aquarius, which remained in H12. And, you're right--my experiences with drugs (which began after what I perceive as the changeover), could have ended in disaster, but instead they experientially increased my understanding of Reality.

Last edited:

blacksun?

Interesting! Thank you for sharing that David. Ill look at whole houses in this light.

And yes, you are one of those minds I see as thoroughly grounded in your own subconscious realities. A profoundly honest mind, which is extremely rare and which can't fail to be relevant.

david starling

You probably already know, but not everyone connects the Houses to the Signs. I firmly number the Signs, beginning with Aries as #1 through Pisces as #12, and see them as CONNECTED to the Houses as numbered. There is a tendency I've noticed (unfortunately, in my opinion) to EQUATE Signs and Houses, which I don't do.