Contact him?

phashin

Hi everyone,

First time posting, but I've been visiting this forum for quite awhile now, and would like to ask for some insight regarding a certain guy from my past.

Lately, I've been thinking about this guy, and I knew that he was interested in me in the past, but due to certain situaions and circumstances in my life at the time, nothing ever came of this.

So I was wondering if now would be a good time to contact him?

I am Libra/Venus, in her natural ruler Taurus. But located in her detriment, the 8th house. He is Mars/Aries, in his natural 8th house, but in his fall sign, Taurus. The moon, representing me, is in Taurus, which is a good sign, but again, located in the 8th.

I'm a little confused about this, because some signs/houses give me a positive green light to go ahead and contact him. But other signs and whatnot, point to otherwise. Jupiter is in my 7th, so his first, and this also sounds like a positive.

Saturn is conjunct the ascendant, which is a negative. But since it is separating, I'm thinking I should wait just a tad longer before I contact him, and get a psotive response from him...like say a week? Not sure.

Moon/me is separating from him/Mars. But Moon/me is going to meet up soon with him/Sun. Again, this sugggest that I should wait for the moon and sun to conjunct before I should make a move.

If anyone would like to shed some insight on this for me, I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_107_contact.jpg
    astro_2gw_107_contact.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 31

DiDi

hi

I think saturn on the asc says its not a good idea
it could also show as its the ruler of your 5th of romance and fun that you would like to return to a lover.

have you seen or heard from him over the last few months?
his 3rd of communication has just past you venus?

phashin

Hi DiDi,

Thank you for insight. To answer your question, I have not heard from him in several years, sadly....?

It's strange because I'm feeling a little bold and confident in this matter, lol. Just a little, though ;).

According to the chart, it seems like he isn't with anyone, since there is no Venus in his first (a reading tip I got from these boards :) )

His 5th ruler is located in his 2nd...perhaps he is inundated with work. Or maybe he is seeing someone from his work?

Oh my, it seems like I'm getting tangled in a web the more I try to reaed this chart, lol.

But nonetheless, I thank you for your reply!

Is it possible to calculate when would be a more favorable time? Or should I just abandon this notion?

Thanks again

DiDi

seriously if you want to contact him you should, people do it all the time.

It will either work out or not depends on what you need to do with this yearning, is it your lonley and thoughts drift to a past love, or you missing something you had with him you havent found in others? or mear curiosity?

Id think about why you want to contact him and what youd like out of it?

Im not sure about the venus in the asc meaning he has someone ive had mars or the sun in my asc before and i have no one so I think its not that simple to annalyse.
Also venus has to represent some part of the chart of a person as theres libra and taurus 2 houses to deal with there allways there so not a fan of working out if they have others that way myself.

According to the chart, it seems like he isn't with anyone, since there is no Venus in his first (a reading tip I got from these boards :) )
venus is you in this chart lol

you could ask sometime if he has someone else?

Last edited:

phashin

Hi Didi,

Thanks for responding back.

I believe the reason why I want to get back in touch is a mixture of curiosity (what could've been), the mutual attraction, and the safe feeling that I get from him.

I agree with you that merely having Venus on the ascendant doesn't necessarily mean that the person in question is involved with someone, lol. But I've come across this analysis often, I guess I'm still very green at this. that being said...

I am indeed represented by Venus in this chart! So i would be in his second house, which does give me much to ponder about.

He is in my 8th house. I'm an extremely guarded person, so him being in my 8th two-fold (Mars and Sun) could possibly be telling me that I'm ready to let my guard down. And perhaps I'm willing to do so with this guy!....?

I hope I'm not trying to make the chart fit my rationale, which is something I tend to do when I attempt to read an horary chart, lol.

But anyway, thanks again.

And I think I will contact him, just not right away ;).

Take care

rafaella

Saturn Rx at the ASC- I don't think its a good idea to contact him right now.. He is in detriment, something is not going right in his life. Moon is translating the light from Mars to Venus (you) but this is happening in the 8th house. Not positive. You may not get a response from him. Mercury, his 3rd ruler of communication is approaching Sun weakening it, again maybe no communication back from him..He may get stressed out by your contact...

But by all means contact him, just to see how that Saturn Rx works out :)